Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wow!!! Big News. Who would have thought this would happen?

+2
TEOTWAWKI
Hallmarkgard
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

2seaoat

seriously, it was nice to hear you are ok.

Hallmarkgard

I am OK. Lost the sight in one eye but the VA has really been a God send for me. Looks like they have stabilised my remaining eye so i can fuck around here for a long time. But hell, they even a 2 class month class on teaching you skills if you go blind. I checked to be sure they had Braille key boards. They do. LOL

Hallmarkgard

It is all good Mr Oats....

2seaoat

I always liked your attitude with getting dealt bad cards......hell wouldn't our lives be boring without challenges. I hope your eye stays strong and your spirit stays strong, and when I am gone.....Mrs. Seaoat will give you the giggles when she tells you about me. I am all pumped up for Sunday when I get to spend the golden birthday with my six year old granddaughter, and my paintings for each of the grandkids have been given, and my grandson picked my dino with all the teeth.....I take each day as a gift, and it is a beautiful world I have been blessed to spend a little time......and messing with you has been partly responsible for me still being here.

Hallmarkgard

I saw your paintings. Very good. Hope to go see my son in Lennox in a month or so.

Hallmarkgard

My father and I used to like to argue. We would just pick a topic. Damn we would really get into it. My mother and brother would sometimes leave the house. But It was all in fun Dad would always call later and ask"Are you OK?" then we would both just laugh. One time he was really kicking my ass. on some subject He had me. He stopped and said "You are not doing very well, want to change sides? I really should not say this, But sometimes you remind me of him..

Hallmarkgard

You are right. it is getting late....Take care.................I have to go google up some more Studer stuff. Later

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum