Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

At a Christian Prayer Breakfast, semi-retired President Obama goes back 1,000 years to justify ISIS behavior with that of Christians.

+5
KarlRove
Wordslinger
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

nadalfan

Markle wrote:Semi-retired President Obama has worked hard to divide the races of this country and he is working just as hard to divide the religions.  

Referring to the Kosher Market in Paris as a "RANDOM ACT" was despicable at the very best.  As President Obama has said:

In “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

Have the political winds for Muslims shifted in an ugly directions.

You know fact checking is a pretty simple thing
http://www.factcheck.org/2008/06/obamas-dreams-of-my-father/

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle lying again...who'da thunk it?

In truth, there's no need to go back to the Crusades to make the point. There were public lynchings, including torture, like being burned alive or blown up in a church or beaten by the police, in this country until the late 1960's. The hangings may have stopped, but the police harassment...and in some cases murder...has not. (See the James Baldwin link in the book section.) One thing I didn't realize...these executions were public events, often in daylight, and attendance was mandatory if you didn't want your neighbors to suspect you of caring about black people...in other words, if you didn't want to find yourself at the end of a rope as well.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Semi-retired President Obama has worked hard to divide the races of this country and he is working just as hard to divide the religions.  

Referring to the Kosher Market in Paris as a "RANDOM ACT" was despicable at the very best.  As President Obama has said:

In “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

Have the political winds for Muslims shifted in an ugly directions.

Once again Semi-sane Markle dazzles us with his dishonesty, and overt racism directed at the President. The Kosher Market killing in Paris was an unplanned, solo event by one of the terrorists who had participated in the Charlie Hebdon slaughter. Obama was correct calling the Kosher market incident a random act, and once again Semi-sane Markle makes a fool of himself.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum