Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

At a Christian Prayer Breakfast, semi-retired President Obama goes back 1,000 years to justify ISIS behavior with that of Christians.

+5
KarlRove
Wordslinger
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Let me help you....the Dixiecrats moved into the republican party over the last thirty years.....if you cannot even get that right, I doubt you want to recognize that you ARE a Dixiecrat......surely not a libertarian.  Your 14th amendment comments sealed the deal.....it is exactly what a Dixiecrat thinks.

You loosely throw this statement about but you never, ever say who wee those politicians.  BUT, we do know some who were NOT.

At a Christian Prayer Breakfast, semi-retired President Obama goes back 1,000 years to justify ISIS behavior with that of Christians. - Page 2 SenatorByrd

What the democrats and republicans once were, isn't the issue.  It's what they are today that counts.  Reality.

Rather hypocritical aren't you? Two massively conflicting posts in a row. I am impressed! Keep up the good work!

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:There can be no clearer dixiecrat than byrd... who remained a democrat and was reelected for decades.

Y'all are phonies... why fool yourselves?

That's funny, because I haven't seen the democrats push a single ID requirement for voting issue, have you?

Well... when progressive apologize for eugenics and stop promoting class and race wars... I guessed I'll back off.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:There can be no clearer dixiecrat than byrd... who remained a democrat and was reelected for decades.

That's funny, because I haven't seen the democrats push a single ID requirement for voting issue,  have you?

Well... when progressive apologize for eugenics and stop promoting class and race wars... I guessed I'll back off.

Would you be kind enough to expand on the subject of progressives and eugenics? Are you referring to eugenics being practiced now, or when?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

That's funny, because I haven't seen the democrats push a single ID requirement for voting issue,  have you?

Would you be kind enough to expand on the subject of progressives and eugenics?  Are you referring to eugenics being practiced now, or when?

No comment on your massively hypocritical posts? One following the other?

No, I didn't think so.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

Would you be kind enough to expand on the subject of progressives and eugenics?  Are you referring to eugenics being practiced now, or when?

No comment on your massively hypocritical posts?  One following the other?

No, I didn't think so.

You never think at all ... LOL

VectorMan

VectorMan

Obama doesn't have the good sense God gave a goose.

WTF? At a PRAYER breakfast? Geez.....what an idiot.

Sounds like something he should be spouting at an ISIS brunch.

Then again he doesn't give a flying flip. Lame ass duck!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

VectorMan wrote:Obama doesn't have the good sense God gave a goose.

What the hell are prayer breakfasts, anyway?  As for the point he was making, that religions are often used by barbarians for evil purposes, that's an honest and adroit question, asked by an intelligent man who, because of his job, is required to pretend he believes in Jesus and gives a shit about Christianity, just like most of the congress people who were forced to be there.  

"Sweetie, where are my gold cuff links? I've got to go to this ridiculous prayer meeting bullshit ...."

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

No, I didn't think so.

Thank you!  I never do tire of basking in the warm glow that radiates from the hate and vitriol of my far left Progressive good friends.

At a Christian Prayer Breakfast, semi-retired President Obama goes back 1,000 years to justify ISIS behavior with that of Christians. - Page 2 BaskingintheWarmth-1

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

No, I didn't think so.

Thank you!  I never do tire of basking in the warm glow that radiates from the hate and vitriol of my far left Progressive good friends.

At a Christian Prayer Breakfast, semi-retired President Obama goes back 1,000 years to justify ISIS behavior with that of Christians. - Page 2 BaskingintheWarmth-1

Actually, most of us enjoy watching you desperately racing to your cut and paste cliche file to make a fool of yourself. I particularly enjoy when you come to the aid of your mentally challenged partner War Hero, to no avail.

Tell us again why Herman Cain would make a fine President ...

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:Did you hear that Pace....God's law.....sins against Gods. Getting ready for the battle.....military training. Move into different direction for the upcoming battle.......

Thank you President Obama......some people are simply blind.

Pace......notice the cross on the shirts.......

Funny how you so readily find pics like that. Wonder why?

ISIS is currently reaching the point where their current atrocities against those who do not practice Islam are rivaling the Nazis.

I doubt obama, or many who find this a good comparison, know why the crusades began.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I doubt obama, or many who find this a good comparison, know why the crusades began.

Is this where we pretend to believe the Crusades were defensive wars?

That's always fun.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I doubt obama, or many who find this a good comparison, know why the crusades began.

That's always fun.

The Crusades were to take back the land that the Muslims conquered. You and your messiah are quite ignorant.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/08/historian-i-dont-think-the-president-knows-very-much-about-the-crusades/

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:
Sal wrote:

That's always fun.

The Crusades were to take back the land that the Muslims conquered. You and your messiah are quite ignorant.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/02/08/historian-i-dont-think-the-president-knows-very-much-about-the-crusades/

It's fun to play pretend.

Let's pretend that when the Crusaders sacked Jerusalem and slaughtered thousands in 1099, it was a defensive measure because some christians held the city more than four centuries before that.

KarlRove

KarlRove

The Muslim hoards had run the Christians and Jews out of the HolyLand. That's where it started Gump

KarlRove

KarlRove

by Wordslinger Today at 1:22 am
VectorMan wrote:

Obama doesn't have the good sense God gave a goose.

What the hell are prayer breakfasts, anyway? As for the point he was making, that religions are often used by barbarians for evil purposes, that's an honest and adroit question, asked by an intelligent man who, because of his job, is required to pretend he believes in Jesus and gives a shit about Christianity, just like most of the congress people who were forced to be there.
------
Comparing a war that
Happened between the
Aforementioned entities as a justification of how they Muslims are acting today,
Beginning to rival Nazi German atrocities,
Is a false analogy.

KarlRove

KarlRove

It is an Obama Red Herring

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

This subject is getting boring ... The crusades were led by men who wanted what could be stolen from the Muslims -- gold, slaves and women.

Obama was right -- it had nothing whatever to do with religion.

Reality.

Sal

Sal

KarlRove wrote:It is an Obama Red Herring

Using religion as a cover for acts of brutality and oppression is as old a game as religion itself.

That was the President's point.

If you can't comprehend that, I can't help you.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

No, I didn't think so.

Actually, most of us enjoy watching you desperately racing to your cut and paste cliche file to make a fool of yourself.  I particularly enjoy when you come to the aid of your mentally challenged partner War Hero, to no avail.  

At a Christian Prayer Breakfast, semi-retired President Obama goes back 1,000 years to justify ISIS behavior with that of Christians. - Page 2 AnimatedLaughterPink

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

No, I didn't think so.

Actually, most of us enjoy watching you desperately racing to your cut and paste cliche file to make a fool of yourself.  I particularly enjoy when you come to the aid of your mentally challenged partner War Hero, to no avail.  

At a Christian Prayer Breakfast, semi-retired President Obama goes back 1,000 years to justify ISIS behavior with that of Christians. - Page 2 AnimatedLaughterPink

Is that a pink panther laughing, or you having a seizure?

Markle

Markle

Just thought you would enjoy a PINKO cat laughing at you and your yarns.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Wordslinger wrote:

What the hell are prayer breakfasts, anyway?  As for the point he was making, that religions are often used by barbarians for evil purposes, that's an honest and adroit question, asked by an intelligent man who, because of his job, is required to pretend he believes in Jesus and gives a shit about Christianity, just like most of the congress people who were forced to be there.  

"Sweetie, where are my gold cuff links?  I've got to go to this ridiculous prayer meeting bullshit ...."

Just because some other group of barbaric people, killed in the name of whatever religion, 1000s of years ago, doesn't even matter in the year 2015.

It is called human atrocities. No matter when it happens.

For Obama to stand up there and dredge up ancient history, wanting todays Christians to share in the blame of the atrocities these ISIS barbarians are committing is appalling! - No doubt one of the worst, if not the worst, presidents ever.

I can only hope most Americans are tired of his kind of wishy washy liberal leadership. It's just really pathetic.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

VectorMan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

"Sweetie, where are my gold cuff links?  I've got to go to this ridiculous prayer meeting bullshit ...."

Just because some other group of barbaric people, killed in the name of whatever religion, 1000s of years ago, doesn't even matter in the year 2015.

It is called human atrocities. No matter when it happens.

For Obama to stand up there and dredge up ancient history, wanting todays Christians to share in the blame of the atrocities these ISIS barbarians are committing is appalling! - No doubt one of the worst, if not the worst, presidents ever.

I can only hope most Americans are tired of his kind of wishy washy liberal leadership. It's just really pathetic.

His point is that religions have been hijacked by pirates of one type or another throughout history. Too bad you missed it, but then again, it would have required you to actually think. For certain, that's a bridge too far.

ISIS doesn't represent real Islam any more than the crusaders represented Christianity. Are you really allowed to vote? No wonder our country is fast going to hell. Thank your lucky stars you're not forced to read and comprehend anything above 4th grade levels.... LOL!

Markle

Markle

Semi-retired President Obama has worked hard to divide the races of this country and he is working just as hard to divide the religions.

Referring to the Kosher Market in Paris as a "RANDOM ACT" was despicable at the very best. As President Obama has said:

In “Audacity of Hope” he writes: “I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.”

Have the political winds for Muslims shifted in an ugly directions.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum