Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

At a Christian Prayer Breakfast, semi-retired President Obama goes back 1,000 years to justify ISIS behavior with that of Christians.

+5
KarlRove
Wordslinger
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Markle

Markle

At a Christian Prayer Breakfast, semi-retired President Obama goes back 1,000 years to justify ISIS behavior with that of Christians.

Outrageous! Obama Equates Christianity With ISIS at Prayer Breakfast!

Barack Obama lashed out at Christians today at the Annual Prayer Breakfast.

The President used his warped version of the Crusades to bash Christians.
He also blamed slavery and Jim Crow laws on Christians?
Seriously?

The president:

“Humanity has been grappling with these questions throughout human history. Unless we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place. Remember that during the Crusades and Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ. And our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.”

Slavery ended here in 1865, but is still ongoing in the Muslim world.

This comes the same week ISIS burned a Jordanian pilot alive in a cage.

This president is losing his faculties or, just as likely, he has lost all interest in being the president or the outcome. He just want's to get through 2016 so he can start making hundreds of millions of dollars.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/02/video-outrageous-obama-equates-christianity-with-isis-at-prayer-breakfast/

2seaoat

The President is correct. Many of the Christian terrorist groups who operate even today, and in fact have become part of the Republican Dixiecrat leadership used terror to hang Americans and in the process of the lynchings many a victim would lose their heads........thank you President Obama for pointing to the utter hypocrisy of fanatics. Criminality is not hidden by religion, it stands alone separate and apart from religion.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Another junk thread by semi-redundant poster Markle! What a Face

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:At a Christian Prayer Breakfast, semi-retired President Obama goes back 1,000 years to justify ISIS behavior with that of Christians.

Outrageous! Obama Equates Christianity With ISIS at Prayer Breakfast!

Barack Obama lashed out at Christians today at the Annual Prayer Breakfast.

The President used his warped version of the Crusades to bash Christians.
He also blamed slavery and Jim Crow laws on Christians?
Seriously?

The president:

“Humanity has been grappling with these questions throughout human history. Unless we get on our high horse and think this is unique to some other place. Remember that during the Crusades and Inquisition, people committed terrible deeds in the name of Christ. And our home country, slavery and Jim Crow all too often was justified in the name of Christ.”

Slavery ended here in 1865, but is still ongoing in the Muslim world.

This comes the same week ISIS burned a Jordanian pilot alive in a cage.

This president is losing his faculties or, just as likely, he has lost all interest in being the president or the outcome.  He just want's to get through 2016 so he can start making hundreds of millions of dollars.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/02/video-outrageous-obama-equates-christianity-with-isis-at-prayer-breakfast/

President Obama is absolutely correct: religious zealots of any stripe are capable of the most barbaric crimes! I've been saying this for months. Semi Sane Markle knows damned well that as late as 1916 a Black American was burned alive in a lynching in a predominantly Christian area of the south.

2seaoat

Well then we should condemn those people... where are they?

They are being elected into leadership positions in the Republican Party, and they are inviting the Republican Central Committee for fully paid trips to Israel. They look a lot like you PK.....you know the folks who think the 14th amendment was a bad thing......yep....you showed your hand.....your 2 3 can be bluffed, but it loses every time.

2seaoat wrote:Well then we should condemn those people... where are they?

They are being elected into leadership positions in the Republican Party, and they are inviting the Republican Central Committee for fully paid trips to Israel. They look a lot like you PK.....you know the folks who think the 14th amendment was a bad thing......yep....you showed your hand.....your 2 3 can be bluffed, but it loses every time.

Lol... they are long dead bozo. The remnants of that intolerance and bias is found in your democratic dixiecrat party.

Always has been... always will... no matter your talkingpoints and propaganda. These false arguments are lame.

By saying it sooo many times... it's obvious that a great deal of effort is required to even convince yourself. Good luck.

2seaoat

Let me help you....the Dixiecrats moved into the republican party over the last thirty years.....if you cannot even get that right, I doubt you want to recognize that you ARE a Dixiecrat......surely not a libertarian. Your 14th amendment comments sealed the deal.....it is exactly what a Dixiecrat thinks.

Link? That should be easy enough... and if you don't you're just another phoney. Why do leftists lie to themselves?

KarlRove

KarlRove

by 2seaoat Today at 6:04 am
The President is correct. Many of the Christian terrorist groups who operate even today, and in fact have become part of the Republican Dixiecrat leadership used terror to hang Americans and in the process of the lynchings many a victim would lose their heads........thank you President Obama for pointing to the utter hypocrisy of fanatics. Criminality is not hidden by religion, it stands alone separate and apart from religion.
------
List me those Chrtistisn groups beheading, burning, honor killing, and participating in female genitalia mutilation like the ragheads are doing. Also, let me know which Christian groups are threatening to kill others that do not convert to Christianity or those who leave the Christian religion.

KarlRove

KarlRove

I will be waiting

2seaoat

Did you hear that Pace....God's law.....sins against Gods. Getting ready for the battle.....military training. Move into different direction for the upcoming battle.......

Thank you President Obama......some people are simply blind.

Pace......notice the cross on the shirts.......

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Link? That should be easy enough... and if you don't you're just another phoney. Why do leftists lie to themselves?

How can you possibly be so ignorant about the shift that occurred between the two parties in the South beginning with the Civil Rights laws and cemented with the Reagan Revolution?

2seaoat

He recognizes it.......he wants the 14th amendment never to have been ratified......he is looking at a Dixiecrat every morning he shaves. Saying nothing works....start to let your real feelings out is a blatant tell.

There can be no clearer dixiecrat than byrd... who remained a democrat and was reelected for decades.

Y'all are phonies... why fool yourselves?

Sal

Sal

The change initially was largely, but not entirely, at the Presidential level.

A Democrat has only carried the Deep South once since 1956 - Jimmy Carter.

The Reagan Revolution accelerated and solidified the switch in state legislatures and local municipalities.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Another junk thread by semi-redundant poster Markle! What a Face

THANK YOU for your enthusiastic support.

Anyone who denigrates this thread shows their true colors just as semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama did at this breakfast.

Again, President Obama owes an apology to people of faith all around the world. He has no shame nor do those denigrating this thread.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Let me help you....the Dixiecrats moved into the republican party over the last thirty years.....if you cannot even get that right, I doubt you want to recognize that you ARE a Dixiecrat......surely not a libertarian.  Your 14th amendment comments sealed the deal.....it is exactly what a Dixiecrat thinks.

You loosely throw this statement about but you never, ever say who wee those politicians. BUT, we do know some who were NOT.

At a Christian Prayer Breakfast, semi-retired President Obama goes back 1,000 years to justify ISIS behavior with that of Christians. SenatorByrd

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Another junk thread by semi-redundant poster Markle! What a Face

THANK YOU for your enthusiastic support.

Anyone who denigrates this thread shows their true colors just as semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama did at this breakfast.

Again, President Obama owes an apology to people of faith all around the world.  He has no shame nor do those denigrating this thread.

Only blind fundamentalist idiots who are incapable of understanding the President's accurate history and the point he was making -- which was: most all great religions have been hijacked by men bent on barbarism.

Semi Sane Markle needs a great deal to be explained for him, since he is unable to hear clearly through the roaring in his empty head.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Let me help you....the Dixiecrats moved into the republican party over the last thirty years.....if you cannot even get that right, I doubt you want to recognize that you ARE a Dixiecrat......surely not a libertarian.  Your 14th amendment comments sealed the deal.....it is exactly what a Dixiecrat thinks.

You loosely throw this statement about but you never, ever say who wee those politicians.  BUT, we do know some who were NOT.

At a Christian Prayer Breakfast, semi-retired President Obama goes back 1,000 years to justify ISIS behavior with that of Christians. SenatorByrd

What the democrats and republicans once were, isn't the issue. It's what they are today that counts. Reality.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:There can be no clearer dixiecrat than byrd... who remained a democrat and was reelected for decades.

Y'all are phonies... why fool yourselves?

That's funny, because I haven't seen the democrats push a single ID requirement for voting issue, have you?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:by 2seaoat Today at 6:04 am
------
List me those Chrtistisn groups beheading, burning, honor killing, and participating in female genitalia mutilation like the ragheads are doing. Also, let me know which Christian groups are threatening to kill others that do not convert to Christianity or those who leave the Christian religion.

Does the AMA's statements about American Jews not having 1st Amendment rights count?

KarlRove

KarlRove

You folks go ahead and follow Obama straight to hades. I am sure y'all will enjoy each others company.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:You folks go ahead and follow Obama straight to hades. I am sure y'all will enjoy each others company.

Table for one, please.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum