Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Winter Wonderland 2015

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Winter Wonderland 2015 Empty Winter Wonderland 2015 2/1/2015, 6:37 pm

Winter Wonderland 2015 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAa37NOWeQm-9_dJaE5vzbA1-eJEmUCKTpVs7RaXW971Ijwgtu

Looks like we got at least a foot of snow here in Carroll, IA. in the last 24 hours...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkFP0VwpPRY

Very Happy

Who needs Disneyworld and Frozen when ya' can get it for free?

2Winter Wonderland 2015 Empty Re: Winter Wonderland 2015 2/1/2015, 6:49 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Damaged Eagle wrote:Winter Wonderland 2015 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAa37NOWeQm-9_dJaE5vzbA1-eJEmUCKTpVs7RaXW971Ijwgtu

Looks like we got at least a foot of snow here in Carroll, IA. in the last 24 hours...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkFP0VwpPRY

Very Happy

Who needs Disneyworld and Frozen when ya' can get it for free?

Just enough!

3Winter Wonderland 2015 Empty Re: Winter Wonderland 2015 2/1/2015, 8:25 pm

2seaoat

Wind blowing drifts.....plows cannot keep up....rural communities are pulling the plows. I had a friend who spent three days at a farm house twenty years ago snowed in.......he was the first to say he could not make the Super Bowl Party......very very dangerous....I saw vehicles slipping off the road, and with the blowing they may be looking at days before they recover their cars.....stay safe Iowa.

4Winter Wonderland 2015 Empty Re: Winter Wonderland 2015 2/1/2015, 8:38 pm

Winter Wonderland 2015 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReX8XDZHfkRFvkbuJecDZQ85wKDA3QmyHrg2D89Adcj2hRIWoa

Such a pessimist... Bright virgin snow covering everything, snowmen, snow castles, a fire in the fireplace, a hot bowl of cheesy soup with vegies in, hot chocolate, blackberry brandy to take the chill out, watching old movies, playing board games with the grandchildren, family and friends... What more can one ask for?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOszvL9lgSs

Very Happy

5Winter Wonderland 2015 Empty Re: Winter Wonderland 2015 2/1/2015, 8:52 pm

2seaoat

What more can one ask for?

Getting together with friends at a Super Bowl Party which I have made for over forty years........I passed on the real superbowl vikings vs the Redskins to make it one year, and one buddy came from Denver, another from Florida, and others from all over the midwest. Only four made the party.......four no shows.......great traditions usually end, but with four there.....I guess it counts.

6Winter Wonderland 2015 Empty Re: Winter Wonderland 2015 2/1/2015, 8:54 pm

Sal

Sal

Redskins have never met the Vikings in a Super Bowl.

You're prolly thinking about the Chiefs.

7Winter Wonderland 2015 Empty Re: Winter Wonderland 2015 2/1/2015, 9:03 pm

2seaoat

Redskins have never met the Vikings in a Super Bowl.

You're prolly thinking about the Chiefs.

The Super Bowl was in MN......the Redskins were playing.....I had a ticket given to me and turned it down.....I thought it was the Vikings but two NFC teams makes no sense.....

8Winter Wonderland 2015 Empty Re: Winter Wonderland 2015 2/1/2015, 9:05 pm

2seaoat

1992 Buffalo. Had more fun at our Party.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum