Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

who do you think will be the GOP vice President candidate on the ticket in 2016

2 posters

GOP vp candidate on ticket in 2016

who do you think will be the GOP vice President candidate on the ticket in 2016 I_vote_lcap13%who do you think will be the GOP vice President candidate on the ticket in 2016 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
who do you think will be the GOP vice President candidate on the ticket in 2016 I_vote_lcap13%who do you think will be the GOP vice President candidate on the ticket in 2016 I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
who do you think will be the GOP vice President candidate on the ticket in 2016 I_vote_lcap25%who do you think will be the GOP vice President candidate on the ticket in 2016 I_vote_rcap 25% [ 2 ]
who do you think will be the GOP vice President candidate on the ticket in 2016 I_vote_lcap0%who do you think will be the GOP vice President candidate on the ticket in 2016 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
who do you think will be the GOP vice President candidate on the ticket in 2016 I_vote_lcap0%who do you think will be the GOP vice President candidate on the ticket in 2016 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
who do you think will be the GOP vice President candidate on the ticket in 2016 I_vote_lcap25%who do you think will be the GOP vice President candidate on the ticket in 2016 I_vote_rcap 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I think John Kasich

Sal

Sal

Pfffft ...

... he'll never make it through the primary.

2seaoat

I am thinking both Republicans and Democrats will put a full effort into Ohio.....as goes Ohio will go the election unless Florida and Virgina go Democratic, then it will not matter.

Out of the bunch, which is not impressive, I would prefer Rand Paul. He is not a party liner but offers the impression that he does think. We'll see. I don't expect a Republican to win 2016.

Sal

Sal

SheWrites wrote:Out of the bunch, which is not impressive, I would prefer Rand Paul.  He is not a party liner but offers the impression that he does think.  We'll see.  I don't expect a Republican to win 2016.

Har de har har ...

who do you think will be the GOP vice President candidate on the ticket in 2016 Rand-paul-underpants-051910-xlg

Yes, Ol' Aquabuddha is the real thinking man's candidate.

Although, I must admit that he tries mightily to be on both sides of every issue simultaneously.

To say that the self-certified ophthalmologist is a clown does a grave disservice to clowns.

I know. He's another one with a sordid past just like all the rest presently serving. He should fit right in.

2seaoat

Romney got zero votes for vp in the poll, but now that he has taken himself out of the race.....could he try the back door to the presidency.....Romney as a vp?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum