Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Romney and Vice President McDonnell announce new policy

+4
Hospital Bob
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
2seaoat
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

Pay to play........stay ahead of the 47% and become a job creator.....make license plates.

Markle

Markle

36. Suppose that for some reason a presidential election were being held today and you had to choose between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. Who would you be more likely to vote for?

37. (IF UNSURE:) As of today, do you lean more toward…?

QUESTIONS 36 AND 37 COMBINED

July 18-20 2014

Obama 44%
Romney 53%

Other (vol.) *
Neither (vol.) 3%
No opinion *

People have been severely burned by this President and administration. They no longer believe his lies.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:36. Suppose that for some reason a presidential election were being held today and you had to choose between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. Who would you be more likely to vote for?

July 18-20 2014

Obama 44%
Romney 53%

Other (vol.) *
Neither (vol.) 3%
No opinion *

People have been severely burned by this President and administration.  They no longer believe his lies.[/b]

WOULDA COULDA SHOULDA..... LOL!!!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Hey, if Green Bay could have only stopped Wilson.......they would have won.....you know on paper........Green Bay should have won.......Oh Oh Oh Mr. Kotter.......you mean the guy going to jail would have been Vice President?

Yes Epstein, and according to Mr. Markle.....Mr. Romney won. clown

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:36. Suppose that for some reason a presidential election were being held today and you had to choose between Barack Obama and Mitt Romney. Who would you be more likely to vote for?

July 18-20 2014

Obama 44%
Romney 53%

Other (vol.) *
Neither (vol.) 3%
No opinion *

People have been severely burned by this President and administration.  They no longer believe his lies.[/b]

WOULDA COULDA SHOULDA..... LOL!!!!

So true. But what you sound like is a someone who knows of the lies and deception from the Democrats and Progressives as a way to buy the Oval Office.

2seaoat

Democrats do not need to lie. If they care about people and not corporations, they will win. It is that simple.

2seaoat wrote:Democrats do not need to lie.  If they care about people and not corporations, they will win.   It is that simple.

We are five years into the biggest lie of an POTUS ever.

2seaoat

I will bite.....what lie?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Democrats do not need to lie.  If they care about people and not corporations, they will win.   It is that simple.

We always know you in particular would have difficulty accepting an Obama presidency. Only two years and four months left...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:We are five years into the biggest lie of an POTUS ever.

Born in Kenya..... Muslim sleeper agent...... I am sure there are other reasons, too......

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote: Democrats do not need to lie. If they care about people and not corporations, they will win.   It is that simple.

You're a hoot! Thanks for being such a great foil.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Born in Kenya..... Muslim sleeper agent...... I am sure there are other reasons, too......

You mean which one don't you?

Even the far left PolitiFact gives our semi-retired President the Liar of the Year Award.

President Romney and Vice President McDonnell announce new policy LieoftheYear_zps09ae7d28

How many more would you like?  Good heavens, even Democrats have quit keeping score. Either that or they make valiant attempts to dodge and avoid the issue.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It would be the same decision I would have to make if I went to McDonalds and the only two items on the menu were a booger burger and a shit sandwich.
My decision in both cases would be neither one.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:

It would be the same decision I would have to make if I went to McDonalds and the only two items on the menu were a booger burger and a shit sandwich.
My decision in both cases would be neither one.

You voted for Mittens, Bob.

Don't be coy.

2seaoat

You voted for Mittens, Bob.

Don't be coy.

Is that what you call it? I call it terminal fenceinitus.

This may bite them in the butt.  The Democrats had practically all of the AA vote for years, but after two terms of Obama the AA people are not better off, and many are disatisified with Obama, and the Democratic Party.  How long will they continue to be strung along, thinking that the Democrats are in their corner before the AAs decide to switch their votes? The Ds are counting on continued support, but a look at the AA websites will show just how disgruntled they really are.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

In case anyone missed it:

http://www.salon.com/2014/09/04/mcdonnells_humiliating_fall_former_gop_governor_and_wife_convicted_on_multiple_corruption_charges/

THURSDAY, SEP 4, 2014 04:35 PM CDT

McDonnells’ humiliating fall: Former GOP governor and wife convicted on multiple corruption charges

A jury has convicted Bob and Maureen McDonnell on 11 and 8 corruption charges, respectively. Prison could come next

A Virginia jury has found former Virginia Gov. Bob McDonnell and his wife, Maureen, guilty of numerous counts of corruption during their time in the executive mansion. Bob McDonnell was found guilty on 11 corruption charges while Maureen was found guilty of eight corruption charges and one obstruction of justice charge. Both were acquitted on charges of falsifying loan documents.

The McDonnells, according to the Washington Post, were sobbing inside the courtroom as the verdict came down. It’s a humiliating fall for a governor who was considered a possible vice-presidential pick in 2012, and for a family whose defenses rested on laying bare the most personal and fraught aspects of their relationship.

The McDonnells now await sentencing and potential jail time after a lengthy trial, in which they were accused of accepting hundreds of thousands of dollars in gifts — a” silver Rolex watch, golf clubs, Louis Vuitton shoes and $15,000 to help pay for the McDonnells’ daughter’s wedding,” along with more cash – from Virginia businessman Johnnie Williams Sr. The McDonnells were accused, then, of lending the weight of the governor’s office to inappropriately help Williams promote his line of questionable dietary supplements.

The McDonnells — who each had their own lawyer — rested on a couple of defenses. Bob McDonnell claimed that there was no quid pro quo there; he was just trying to help out a Virginia business as he would any Virginia business. And, most embarrassingly, the couple claimed that their relationship was in such tatters that there was no way they could have “conspired” to promote Williams’ company. Defense lawyers also argued that Maureen McDonnell had a little “crush” on Williams that made her the primary point of contact with Williams. This line of argument has been called the “crazy wife” defense. It didn’t work.

McDonnell will now be the first governor in Virginia history to have been convicted of a crime. Sentencing is scheduled for early next year.

President Romney and Vice President McDonnell announce new policy Bob-mcdonnell-maureen-mcdonnell1

Sal

Sal

colaguy wrote:How long will they continue to be strung along, thinking that the Democrats are in their corner before the AAs decide to switch their votes?

Until they're offered a realistic alternative.

And, that ain't coming from the GOP.

Hillary can't expect as enthusiastic a turnout from people of color nor young people, but they won't be voting GOP instead.

Sal wrote:
colaguy wrote:How long will they continue to be strung along, thinking that the Democrats are in their corner before the AAs decide to switch their votes?

Until they're offered a realistic alternative.

And, that ain't coming from the GOP.

Hillary can't expect as enthusiastic a turnout from people of color nor young people, but they won't be voting GOP instead

If AAs are aren't voting D, and they aren't voting R, then they must be sitting out.  That's a sizable voting bloc to just up and disappear. So, which party benefits if the AAs (or any other bloc) sit out elections?  

polecat

polecat

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Keep F#CKing that Chicken LOL

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

polecat wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Keep F#CKing that Chicken LOL

Oh, I wasn't being serious----but a certain poster IS serious about those allegations.... Razz

boards of FL

boards of FL

GOP 2014!  Because we won a hypothetical poll that one time! Benghazi!@@@@@

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum