Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Lindsey Graham May Seek GOP Ticket in 2016

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first-read/lindsey-graham-rubio-not-quite-ready-be-president-n217676

He says Marco Rubio is not quite ready to run yet.

So, lets see.... We have Jeb Bush, Lindsey Graham, who else to represent the elephants in 2016?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Butchmeup on the national ticket......what has this country become. I could see WWII hardened vets coming back to regular family life and watching Butchmeup have a hissy fit on TV.......they would just laugh at this guy. I am all for every type of person being given dignity and respect for who they are......but damn how do we get folks like Lindsey Graham in the US Senate let alone in a future administration......what a sad pussification of America.

butchmeup.....

You sure do hate trey gowdy

2seaoat

You sure do Yate trey gowdy

Trey Gowdy is the emperor's new clothes. I have seen pussy cowboys trying to show how tough they are by going to law school and becoming a prosecutor. My daughter laughs at the stereotype......usually in the five foot to five ten range........picked last in gym class........silver spoon stuck up their butt, and they go all cowboy in the prosecutors office showing how tough they are..........they make their own legend......in their own minds. Trey Gowdy is a two bit politician who is neither that smart or as bad asz as the illusion which has been created in the media.......he is simply a goober......but at least goober kept a hat over his hair, and probably had a better understanding of the constitution. Lindsey Graham however, is just a hissy fit trip.......how do people in South Carolina keep their dignity voting for this guy? I honestly do not get it........he either is playing a role badly and is a genuinely good man, or he really is Lindsey Graham.....I vote he is who is.......

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Lindsey Graham May Seek GOP Ticket in 2016 Mccain_graham

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Lindsey Graham May Seek GOP Ticket in 2016 Vanity-fair-mccain-lieberman-graham3

2seaoat wrote:You sure do Yate trey gowdy

Trey Gowdy is the emperor's new clothes.  I have seen pussy cowboys trying to show how tough they are by going to law school and becoming a prosecutor.  My daughter laughs at the stereotype......usually in the five foot to five ten range........picked last in gym class........silver spoon stuck up their butt, and they go all cowboy in the prosecutors office showing how tough they are..........they make their own legend......in their own minds.  Trey Gowdy is a two bit politician who is neither that smart or as bad asz as the illusion which has been created in the media.......he is simply a goober......but at least goober kept a hat over his hair, and probably had a better understanding of the constitution.  Lindsey Graham however, is just a hissy fit trip.......how do people in South Carolina keep their dignity voting for this guy?   I honestly do not get it........he either is playing a role badly and is a genuinely good man, or he really is Lindsey Graham.....I vote he is who is.......

Lindsey Graham May Seek GOP Ticket in 2016 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSgDOHJZHKf7vtVeG2pR7aW8CHcQqarPISXxvI7fTlPW3aE_oVRtw

Well... So long as people like you represent the far, far left progressives I don't think Trey has much to worry about.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THbvc3lx2pk

Smile

2seaoat

Well... So long as people like you represent the far, far left progressives I don't think Trey has much to worry about.

Sorry a real prosecutor with five years experience would eat up Goober, but that does not stop another two bit politician creating a myth about how tough of a prosecutor he was and how he was going to find the Easter Bunny.......heck Lindsey working as a jag probably would do better in the courtroom.........Your honor.....your honor........the AC is out.....the AC is out.....we need to evacuate the building.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

I think Lindsay Graham would make an outstanding republican candidate for president. I fully admit his winning the top spot is, well, unlikely. But with people like Graham, Herman Cain, Huckabee and Sarah Palin in the game, the republican party's attraction to moderate democrats and racial minorities just might work. . .

2seaoat wrote:Well... So long as people like you represent the far, far left progressives I don't think Trey has much to worry about.

Sorry a real prosecutor with five years experience would eat up Goober, but that does not stop another two bit politician creating a myth about how tough of a prosecutor he was and how he was going to find the Easter Bunny.......heck Lindsey working as a jag probably would do better in the courtroom.........Your honor.....your honor........the AC is out.....the AC is out.....we need to evacuate the building.

Lindsey Graham May Seek GOP Ticket in 2016 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvFtsYVrtcuRKq9vhoS6HRuM3KghZcFAiZPHTVZpsLtyXXlhkPNw

Your banter is amusing but it hasn't stopped him yet...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tj75Arhq5ho

Smile

2seaoat

Your banter is amusing but it hasn't stopped him yet...

No you are right....he continues to shoot blanks, and my banter has not fazed him from continuing to shoot blanks.

2seaoat wrote:Your banter is amusing but it hasn't stopped him yet...

No you are right....he continues to shoot blanks, and my banter has not fazed him from continuing to shoot blanks.

Lindsey Graham May Seek GOP Ticket in 2016 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRkTIJmSssh5Nk2G64g_TLnvaQKdp03Vi_veAMwEuCyjUbAkFqX2A

Then you and Trey have something in common.

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0c3d7QgZr7g

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum