Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

American Smiper is BS only if you were ashamed of your own service and you know you didn't contribute

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
TEOTWAWKI
Wordslinger
KarlRove
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
2seaoat wrote: I am certain innocent people were killed, and I am certain folks were killed who if they were not shot would have hurt our troops.   Heroic.   I have another concept for the same.

Innocents are FAR less likely to be killed or wounded by a sniper than - let's say - a missile fired from a drone. You know - the current administrations favorite tool for scratching names off a certain Presidents kill list.....the collateral damage - women, kids, American citizens are just unlucky they were in the wrong place at the wrong time. Right?

First, my problem with the American Sniper film isn't because "innocents" were killed by Chris Kyle.  In the film, every one of Kyle's targets was an active opponent against American troops.  I'm not a great fan of drone warfare either.

The thing I object to in the movie, was that Iraqi freedom fighters (yes, that's what most of them were) -- were resisting unlawful invasion and occupation by a foreign army.  If you're the invader, anyone who resists you is an "insurgent."  If someone invades your country and you fight against their presence, you're a Patriot.

American Smiper is BS only if you were ashamed of your own service and you know you didn't contribute  - Page 2 Stirthepot-1

Hey folks, once again when he has nothing to say in the debate that's taking place, Semi-sane Markle races to his basked of cut and paste cliches. I can't help smiling at his desperation ...

KarlRove

KarlRove

It's funny .... You claim that
Most of the fighters in Iraq were from other places and not Iraq., Thm you claim that they are iRaqi freedom fighters in another post. How can they be Iraqi Fredom fighters if t get aren't from Iraq,?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:It's funny .... You claim that
Most of the fighters in Iraq were from other places and not Iraq., Thm you claim that they are iRaqi freedom fighters in another post. How can they be Iraqi Fredom fighters if t get aren't from Iraq,?

Not sure whom you are directing this to ... if me, find me the place where I said that most of the fighters in Iraq were from other places.

I never said that. I corrected Gatorfan who did indicate that was the case.

You're wrong here, flat ass wrong. Will you admit it? I doubt it. You haven't the intellect or the grace for such a gesture.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum