Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What a hoot......Fox News interpreting the State of the Union

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

From no go zones in France, to analysis of a state of the Union speech......utter nonsense which has one goal......to scare stupid Americans. I like Meghan Kelly, but she has been a hoot tonight......she completely ignored 911 and President Bush's failures in regard to the same, and now is cheerleading that we are all going to be consumed by terrorists.......Butchmeup and Meghan....sitting in a tree.....k i s s i n g.....first comes love.....then comes isis in a baby carriage......

The only person who had enough sense to actually substantively respond to the President's state of the Union was Rand Paul, and he made some good points, and he knew Meghans rah rah for MIC was Bull chit.......Why didn't Rand Paul give the response......he actually knows how to respond with details and facts.....while Earnst and the NO GO talking heads spew nonsense.

2seaoat

Did they not see the real time agreement by the American people to the speech.....they are so out of the midstream that Fox is the new comedy channel.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum