Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What a hoot.....Fox news calling the Presidents action AMNESTY

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

They are having a melt down. They are pounding on their chests about how deferred action is unconstitutional.......they have person after person squealing and whining and giving absolute bogus misinterpretation of statute and understanding of Supreme Court rulings. Empty suits in a frenzy.......just wait to dad gets home......he is going to kick your asz........hilarious......total melt down.

Thank you President Obama. The entertainment value alone is worth its weight in gold, but millions of families today will stay together. America at it's best.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Our government is changing form as we watch and you are overjoyed. Guess that smile will be gone when the Republican President uses Obama's illegal actions as precedent to further bring us into a totalitarian dictatorship.

2seaoat

Our government is changing form as we watch and you are overjoyed. Guess that smile will be gone when the Republican President uses Obama's illegal actions as precedent to further bring us into a totalitarian dictatorship.

Elections matter. Totalitarian dictatorship.......more shrill paranoia and whine.....do you want some cheese and crackers with your whine?

The American people gave President Obama an overwhelming mandate in two elections. If his policies were wrong, the people would have voted him out. He ran on immigration reform and still waits for the house to release the senate bill for vote. Democracy is working.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Our government is changing form as we watch and you are overjoyed. Guess that smile will be gone when the Republican President uses Obama's illegal actions as precedent to further bring us into a totalitarian dictatorship.

Elections matter.  Totalitarian dictatorship.......more shrill paranoia and whine.....do you want some cheese and crackers with your whine?

The American people gave President Obama an overwhelming mandate in two elections.   If his policies were wrong, the people would have voted him out.  He ran on immigration reform and still waits for the house to release the senate bill for vote.  Democracy is working.  

Democracy is a terrible form of government that you have been brainwashed into accepting...it amounts to little more than mob rule. We are a nation of laws, laws which your Obama ignores....you have a very limited knowledge of our Republic....if it can still be called that after you brainwashed sheep have become the mob that rules.

2seaoat

Democracy is a terrible form of government that you have been brainwashed into accepting...it amounts to little more than mob rule. We are a nation of laws, laws which your Obama ignores....you have a very limited knowledge of our Republic....if it can still be called that after you brainwashed sheep have become the mob that rules.
Democracy is a terrible form of government..........and I have limited knowledge..........but you have it all figured out.......I love this place.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:Democracy is a terrible form of government that you have been brainwashed into accepting...it amounts to little more than mob rule. We are a nation of laws, laws which your Obama ignores....you have a very limited knowledge of our Republic....if it can still be called that after you brainwashed sheep have become the mob that rules.
Democracy is a terrible form of government..........and I have limited knowledge..........but you have it all figured out.......I love this place.

You are the one that mistakenly called it a democracy.

"and to the republic for which it stands"

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Our government is changing form as we watch and you are overjoyed. Guess that smile will be gone when the Republican President uses Obama's illegal actions as precedent to further bring us into a totalitarian dictatorship.

What makes you think we haven't been living in a totalitarian dictatorship for the last three decades?

When was the last time you or any of us actually selected who was going to run as a candidate for either party? No baby, those decisions are made by the leadership of the parties. They both figure we're not smart enough to know what's best for us.

come to think of it, that's the driving issue of politicians everywhere -- to convince us they can run our lives better than we can.

Screw Amerika Inc.! Control of our government through campaign financing.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Wordslinger wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Our government is changing form as we watch and you are overjoyed. Guess that smile will be gone when the Republican President uses Obama's illegal actions as precedent to further bring us into a totalitarian dictatorship.

What makes you think we haven't been living in a totalitarian dictatorship for the last three decades?

When was the last time you or any of us actually selected who was going to run as a candidate for either party?  No baby, those decisions are made by the leadership of the parties.  They both figure we're not smart enough to know what's best for us.

come to think of it, that's the driving issue of politicians everywhere -- to convince us they can run our lives better than we can.

Screw Amerika Inc.! Control of our government through campaign financing.

You are right..The Bushs ignored the law just as badly as Obama....no argument here...

2seaoat

By popular usage, however, the word "democracy" come to mean a form of government in which the government derives its power from the people and is accountable to them for the use of that power. In this sense the United States might accurately be called a democracy.

Yes, by design we are structured as a republic but in the end it is the democratic will of the people who control our fate. We are not a totalitarian government. Anybody who thinks this has never served at any level of government, nor participated in the process. Does the Oligarchy control America......only to the extent that the turnouts in the 2014 midterms were historical lows. At some point, the American public will awaken and depose of the Oligarchies iron grip on the democratic process

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:By popular usage, however, the word "democracy" come to mean a form of government in which the government derives its power from the people and is accountable to them for the use of that power. In this sense the United States might accurately be called a democracy.

Yes, by design we are structured as a republic but in the end it is the democratic will of the people who control our fate.   We are not a totalitarian government.   Anybody who thinks this has never served at any level of government, nor participated in the process.   Does the Oligarchy control America......only to the extent that the turnouts in the 2014 midterms were historical lows.   At some point, the American public will awaken and depose of the Oligarchies iron grip on the democratic process

In form we are a Republic...in actuality our government is bought and paid for...the people have very little say in what happens...money talks, justice walks...Lobbyists from corporations shape our country far more than us whiny Americans. You think the Republicans are not on board with amnesty...most are because their corporate tits are dripping money at the prospect of cheap labor to reduce costs...

2seaoat

In form we are a Republic...in actuality our government is bought and paid for...the people have very little say in what happens...money talks, justice walks...Lobbyists from corporations shape our country far more than us whiny Americans. You think the Republicans are not on board with amnesty...most are because their corporate tits are dripping money at the prospect of cheap labor to reduce costs...

Mostly agree, but when we allow the wussification of America and the voters are not courageous and actually fear the manufactured crisis and division in this country which creates smoke and mirrors where the majority of Americans actually vote against their interests or do not even participate.......you get Butchmeup and Ted Cruz.......We need the toughness of our parent's generation to get this country right......not afraid to stand up and participate and do what is required to make this country better.........I believe the country will shed the shackles of the Oligarchy and free the American middle class.......the good guys are going to win.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

American voters for the most part are pacified little hogs sucking on the government tit to continue my pig analogy...you think they are going to let go of that tit and get selflessly butchered for something as vague as their children's futures?...not gonna happen...

2seaoat

American voters for the most part are pacified little hogs sucking on the government tit to continue my pig analogy...you think they are going to let go of that tit and get selflessly butchered for something as vague as their children's futures?...not gonna happen...

I can only judge the future by my children and their friends......they are all really doing well and becoming good citizens and contributing. They all vote, and some are already getting involved in local politics. America is in great hands with our children. I am proud. They have to do a better job than their parents who I agree with your pig analogy.....sex....drugs......give me tax breaks......greed......and self centered isolation. The good thing about the life cycle.....everything dies. The youngsters are doing an ever increasing good job.

2seaoat

One of my son's was just offered well over a million to buy into a small percentage of his business by investors....

My other son just married a Mexican woman with 4 kids and he is working 3 jobs....

choices...

Both will make this country better......we live in a great country. I spent the morning with two of my grandchildren as my daughter is at a conference in San Francisco........I listen to their questions and I watch them play........I am very optimistic about America's future.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Some are doing better I have to agree..I even think Boards may be doing a good job and will become a leader that might contribute to a better country. I have some hope, but the criminal Oligarchs are very dangerous when threatened...

2seaoat wrote:Our government is changing form as we watch and you are overjoyed. Guess that smile will be gone when the Republican President uses Obama's illegal actions as precedent to further bring us into a totalitarian dictatorship.

Elections matter.  Totalitarian dictatorship.......more shrill paranoia and whine.....do you want some cheese and crackers with your whine?

The American people gave President Obama an overwhelming mandate in two elections.   If his policies were wrong, the people would have voted him out.  He ran on immigration reform and still waits for the house to release the senate bill for vote.  Democracy is working.  

What a hoot.....Fox news calling the Presidents action AMNESTY Th?&id=HN.607990137660834245&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Yes we've seen how you and the other progressives around here respond when countered with opposition...

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t17278p30-well-proven-now-is-that-we-were-intentionally-lied-to-to-pass-obamacare-should-there-be-a-re-vote

Ya' all run like scardy cats and have to resort to having your emperor dictate his and your will because it would fail without lying and cheating. Even on this issue your messiah refuses to people about true immigration reform and instead grants head of the line privileges to a specific minority group.

All because little unicorns of utopia dance in your head when in reality...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD-E-LDc384

Smile

2seaoat

Thank you for confirming that you are incapable of writing a lucid couple of paragraphs to describe your plan for immigration.  Nothing to run from......

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I watched Mockingjay with my grand kids last night at the premiere here. It showed young and determined people fighting against an older tyrannical government. It showed how important propaganda is. Right now the Old Oligarchy controls the main media completely.. Young people need to start their own "drudge report" like blogs and unite against the  MIC and it's assorted minions...Information is powerful.

2seaoat wrote:Thank you for confirming that you are incapable of writing a lucid couple of paragraphs to describe your plan for immigration.  Nothing to run from......

What a hoot.....Fox news calling the Presidents action AMNESTY Th?&id=HN.608031592676199544&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

I've already told you...

Ten legals from around the world will be allowed entry, and half of those will come from SE Asia, for every illegal you wish to grant amnesty to. Since the illegals are mostly Hispanic they will counted against any Latino countries as their legal quota.

Nothing hard to understand here except your discrimination towards people who don't come from your favored cultural grouping that you want to grant special privileges to in your prejudice towards others.

Open the flood gates so the US is culturally diverse.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rbm6GXllBiw

Smile

2seaoat

I have no problem expanding far east immigration. President Obama said the same in Las Vegas. I am glad you have finally gotten on board with common sense immigration reform. He did not put an arbitrary number on that expansion, nor did he use a simplistic formula.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Democracy is a terrible form of government that you have been brainwashed into accepting...it amounts to little more than mob rule. We are a nation of laws, laws which your Obama ignores....you have a very limited knowledge of our Republic....if it can still be called that after you brainwashed sheep have become the mob that rules.

"Democratic republic"

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

"Democratic republic"
a nation of laws, laws which afford no man unequal treatment.

Constitutional Republic

Floridatexan wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

"Democratic republic"

Just wow... let's just turn the whole shebang over to the un and be done with it. The american dream is dead.

2seaoat

The american dream is dead.

Nope, the Lions are going to win the super bowl...... Very Happy

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/157129/democracy/233839/Democracy-or-republic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum