Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stock market up 250 points this morning with FBI director letter

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The thought of Donald Trump destroying your 401k has to weigh in Tuesday as the stock market this morning just gave a huge vote of confidence for Hillary. Heck, let those graybeards with red hats which say make America great again risk their 401k.......in the privacy of the voting booth, what is happening this morning is more meaningful than emails or foundations. People normally vote their self interest...unless of course they are fascist.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:The thought of Donald Trump destroying your 401k has to weigh in Tuesday as the stock market this morning just gave a huge vote of confidence for Hillary.   Heck, let those graybeards with red hats which say make America great again risk their 401k.......in the privacy of the voting booth, what is happening this morning is more meaningful than emails or foundations.   People normally vote their self interest...unless of course they are fascist.

2seaoat

Latin American economies have boomed when the middle class was grown and the oligarchies corruption was attacked in favor of free markets and honest elections. Yet, we have regressed.

Stock Market up 265......the market is voting.

2seaoat

Crap it is up 350 points......every retired babyboomer will be looking at their 401k and stocks tonight when the market closes, and will see what a Donald Trump and his uncertainty and insanity brings to markets who thrive on consistency........I think many white retired males may surprise some people as a result of this stock market surge.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Crap it is up 350 points......every retired babyboomer will be looking at their 401k and stocks tonight when the market closes, and will see what a Donald Trump and his uncertainty and insanity brings to markets who thrive on consistency........I think many white retired males may surprise some people as a result of this stock market surge.

When the Dow stays around 18,000, a 350 point change either way is almost nothing. Still, I would rather see it go up than go down. I haven't cracked into my IRA yet, but expect to within 2 years. Mine is in three mutual funds invested in both both stocks and bonds.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

dumpcare

If Trump wins you can almost bet the market goes down by 600 on Wednesday, maybe more.

Why? He's probably almost as connected to the monied elite as she is.

dumpcare

Whether you are a HIllary or Trump supporter the stock market acts on certain and uncertain terms. Regardless of what Clinton has or has not done they are certain about her, Trump they have no idea what to expect. Investor's do not want to see Trump President.

2seaoat

The market hates uncertainty........Trump is off the wall goofy, so the almost 2% gain is nothing new. I could see a 10% drop in stock value and a recession by January with a Trump victory.......his trade nonsense scares our export industries, and those Iowa farmers who see American corn seeing tariff retaliation just has not been thought out.

The market is a bloated beast... gorged on air dollars. But that allowed a govt number to look better.

So we got that for 10 TRILLION dollars... yea team.

2seaoat

Corporate profits and vibrant stock market.......low unemployment and millions of new jobs added.......yea......institutional investors are gung ho on Trumps tax plan and ability to execute the duties of President......those investors who were in panic last week with the thought of a Trump Presidency were really all about inflated funny money and not real money....yep that is your story and you are sticking to it.

Telstar

Telstar

ppaca wrote:Whether you are a HIllary or Trump supporter the stock market acts on certain and uncertain terms. Regardless of what Clinton has or has not done they are certain about her, Trump they have no idea what to expect. Investor's do not want to see Trump President.

Most of the sane inhabitants of this world and perhaps a few other planets do not want to see President Trump.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

And it would obviously include  some well-known insane individuals.

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 11/7/2016, 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:And it would obviously include  some well-known insane individuals.

Inclue me out. Laughing

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Not likely, Ace.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Not likely, Ace.

Ace, your such a card. Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum