Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Consumer Price Index for December 2014: -0.4% (Hilarious forum predictions inside!)

+2
2seaoat
boards of FL
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://mam.econoday.com/byshoweventfull.asp?fid=466968&cust=mam&year=2015&lid=0&prev=/byweek.asp#top

Consumer Price Index for December 2014:  -0.4%  (Hilarious forum predictions inside!) Showimage
Consumer Price Index for December 2014:  -0.4%  (Hilarious forum predictions inside!) Showimage

Last edited by boards of FL on 1/16/2015, 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

boards of FL

boards of FL

Now this one was particularly funny. Here we get an incorrect call for inflation as well as a complete misunderstanding of how inflation even works, all in one post!

Markle apparently is under the belief that - if all else is held constant - an increase in the money supply decreases inflation.

Markle wrote:As for inflation, the only thing preventing runaway inflation is the Fed. continuing to pump in massive amounts of dollars.

Hahahahahahaha!

2seaoat

Many folks who listen to talking heads and have not taken even high school economic classes should remain silent when economics are discussed. However, PK needs to tell us how bad ideas fail and how the feds policies have been bad or illusory. President Obama thank you.

2seaoat

As for inflation, the only thing preventing runaway inflation is the Fed. continuing to pump in massive amounts of dollars.

That is the dumbest thing that has EVER been posted on this forum.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Consumer Price Index for December 2014:  -0.4%  (Hilarious forum predictions inside!) J15q83h

boards of FL

boards of FL

This one was great!

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t14578-dollar-tumbles-to-3-5-month-low-vs-yen-yields-drop

PkrBum on the Dollar/Yen on 05/21/2014:

PkrBum wrote:That the war of real significance is fought with currency... and we will lose by default.

PkrBum wrote:My understanding is simply result oriented... the original policy intent, examples of application, and the results.

Everyone should know that already.

PkrBum wrote:I read an article similar to this one about the time the fed began the qe... although it focused on the yen vs yuan:

http://m.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2012/07/13/who-are-the-biggest-currency-manipulators/

My interest was mainly focused on the national role of central banks and the domestic effects of currency manipulation...

but it's interesting internationally too... atleast to me. Has economics evolved beyond trade and currency now?

So how have PkrBum's concerns panned out?

Consumer Price Index for December 2014:  -0.4%  (Hilarious forum predictions inside!) ZOXKEiv

boards of FL

boards of FL

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t17928-how-would-you-prepare-for-a-currency-collapse-this-guy-is-a-real-ray-of-sunshine

Right wing, wide-eyed lunacy on preparing for the collapse of the dollar.

CANNIBALISM!!!!

Infanticide and euthanasia of the weak will become common events because there
will be decided efforts to reduce the amount of mouths to feed. There will be
the stark realization of the ensuing sense of hopelessness which will lead to a
dramatic spike in murder-suicides within families.

There will come a time when all the available animals will be devoured and then there will be only one place to turn to for food. History shows that cannibalism will set in by the beginning of the third week. Extreme hunger will lead to humans hunting humans as an available food supply. There is a real possibility that this could begin to occur within 15-20 days following the currency collapse.

2seaoat

I do not see Margin Call posting too much any more, but he clearly predicted a few years ago a deflationary cycle. I thought he was nuts. He has been pretty much dead cinch correct with incredibly low inflation and now deflation. Talk about getting it right. This was while others were saying invest in gold, double digit inflation, and the collapse of the American dollar. President Obama is doing an incredible job, and with this low inflation the Obama economy will spill over to 2016 without a major downturn. The fed may not even have to touch interest rates.

2seaoat

I think this needs to be bumped all night long so everybody can see the dumbest post ever recorded on this forum.

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:

Markle apparently is under the belief that - if all else is held constant - an increase in the money supply decreases inflation.

Markle wrote:As for inflation, the only thing preventing runaway inflation is the Fed. continuing to pump in massive amounts of dollars.

Wow ....

Y'all can pretend that there will be no consequence to printing TRILLIONS of air dollars... double down boys.

Only fools hedge their bets.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:Y'all can pretend that there will be no consequence to printing TRILLIONS of air dollars... double down boys.

Only fools hedge their bets.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t18177-bernie-sanders-names-stephanie-kelton-chief-economist

2seaoat

Y'all can pretend that there will be no consequence to printing TRILLIONS of air dollars... double down boys.

Yes, there were consequences. A economy driven into the ditch by the Bush Administration and their cutting taxes for the wealthy and fighting two wars off budget has now gotten out of the ditch and is accelerating beyond anybody's predictions. Have you ever taken responsibility for five years of telling us how the fed had doomed this country to inflation and a lower dollar. Every economic prediction has been the same wish for Government to fail......when competent people are driving the car and they are concerned about Americans and not special interests......good things happens. You must be stewing in the soup you have made.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:Now this one was particularly funny.  Here we get an incorrect call for inflation as well as a complete misunderstanding of how inflation even works, all in one post!

Hahahahahahaha!

Curious, you delete my post and then post PART of what I had posted. You're a serious compulsive liar aren't you?

Keep up the good work! You must be so proud of yourself.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Now this one was particularly funny.  Here we get an incorrect call for inflation as well as a complete misunderstanding of how inflation even works, all in one post!

Hahahahahahaha!

Curious, you delete my post and then post PART of what I had posted.  You're a serious compulsive liar aren't you?

Keep up the good work!  You must be so proud of yourself.

I've never deleted any of your posts, so it's bizarre that you would suggest that I did and then call me a liar.  Regarding the context of your comment, here it is in its entirety.  You make it very very clear that you haven't even the faintest idea of how inflation works.  

Markle wrote:Pretty cool being feared by so many of the far left Progressives on this forum.  I must be doing something right.

The GDP of 2.8% is made up of about 1% inventory which is not really growth.  We'll see that down the road.

Additionally, all the Progressives failed to mention that UNEMPLOYMENT has gone up to 7.3% in spite of MORE people are quitting even looking for a job.

As for inflation, the only thing preventing runaway inflation is the Fed. continuing to pump in massive amounts of dollars.  President Barack Hussein Obama is trying to push this past his administration.  The pumping of money also doing EXACTLY the opposite of what President Obama has promised too.  President Obama PROMISED to improve the economy for the middle and lower income voter.  Instead, President Obama has massively awarded the fat cats and PUNISHED the very people he PROMISED to help.  Then again, what PROMISE has he kept?  Benghazi?  Social Security?  AP? Fast and Furious?

This is the money being pumped into the economy.  Anyone who thinks inflation can occur with this much worthless dollars being pumped in every day is FOOL.  When they STOP...watch out.

Circuitously, all this paper money is making its way into the stock market. Companies are not expanding, they are not hiring. They're sitting still and many are buying back stock which increases their stock price with no increase in profits or productivity

Look, everyone!  Markle has convinced himself that he is feared around here!

Consumer Price Index for December 2014:  -0.4%  (Hilarious forum predictions inside!) 2762877-1923096542-tumbl

boards of FL

boards of FL

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I saw this coming 15 years ago and bought a good amount of gold and silver...guess my clock is running right on time after all that's why I been Teotwawki all these years...any fool can see fiat currency systems are a doomed to fail  debt scheme...There is no party democrat or republican that cares or will fix this.. You better learn how to dumpster dive in the new American Economy....

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

boards of FL wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I saw this coming 15 years ago and bought a good amount of gold and silver...guess my clock is running right on time after all that's why I been Teotwawki all these years...any fool can see fiat currency systems are a doomed to fail  debt scheme...There is no party democrat or republican that cares or will fix this.. You better learn how to dumpster dive in the new American Economy....
Now that guy's got his act together...if you can't see our economy is about to implode you are either an economist or not paying attention.

Consumer Price Index for December 2014:  -0.4%  (Hilarious forum predictions inside!) Economic+crash

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

http://sproutmoney.com/warren-buffett-dumping-dollar/8805/

Warren Buffett Is Dumping The Dollar

He bought a railroad. Not a part of the company, but the entire company and he took it off the market. Buffett dumped his dollars for something real and the purchase of the railroad was a billion dollar deal, the biggest in the history of Berkshire Hathaway.

Consumer Price Index for December 2014:  -0.4%  (Hilarious forum predictions inside!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS4LEoyuMaEPzPn3rTNIYGYXokbdqGGKW0pMfzPULr2obTVBs1P

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HatKUhhyksA

Smile

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:

Hahahahahahaha!

Curious, you delete my post and then post PART of what I had posted.  You're a serious compulsive liar aren't you?

Keep up the good work!  You must be so proud of yourself.

I've never deleted any of your posts, so it's bizarre that you would suggest that I did and then call me a liar.  Regarding the context of your comment, here it is in its entirety.  You make it very very clear that you haven't even the faintest idea of how inflation works.  

Markle wrote:Pretty cool being feared by so many of the far left Progressives on this forum.  I must be doing something right.

The GDP of 2.8% is made up of about 1% inventory which is not really growth.  We'll see that down the road.

Additionally, all the Progressives failed to mention that UNEMPLOYMENT has gone up to 7.3% in spite of MORE people are quitting even looking for a job.

As for inflation, the only thing preventing runaway inflation is the Fed. continuing to pump in massive amounts of dollars.  President Barack Hussein Obama is trying to push this past his administration.  The pumping of money also doing EXACTLY the opposite of what President Obama has promised too.  President Obama PROMISED to improve the economy for the middle and lower income voter.  Instead, President Obama has massively awarded the fat cats and PUNISHED the very people he PROMISED to help.  Then again, what PROMISE has he kept?  Benghazi?  Social Security?  AP? Fast and Furious?

This is the money being pumped into the economy.  Anyone who thinks inflation can occur with this much worthless dollars being pumped in every day is FOOL.  When they STOP...watch out.

Circuitously, all this paper money is making its way into the stock market. Companies are not expanding, they are not hiring. They're sitting still and many are buying back stock which increases their stock price with no increase in profits or productivity

Consumer Price Index for December 2014:  -0.4%  (Hilarious forum predictions inside!) 2762877-1923096542-tumbl

CLASSIC!!!

...He needs to quit this argument---seriously...

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

boards of FL wrote:

Consumer Price Index for December 2014:  -0.4%  (Hilarious forum predictions inside!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwYkh9D5VDlA3NoHCls373z0BsYVhtshey2LhknHea32z93DBjeA

That's alright. You're convinced that a BS degree makes you an expert on the economy and how money flow operates. We all know what BS stands for though.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:Once again for the very S-L-O-W.
Please show us the plan for keeping inflation down and reducing the REAL unemployment rate to below 5%.  Oh, did I mention GROWING the economy?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Consumer Price Index for December 2014:  -0.4%  (Hilarious forum predictions inside!) Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSwYkh9D5VDlA3NoHCls373z0BsYVhtshey2LhknHea32z93DBjeA

That's alright. You're convinced that a BS degree makes you an expert on the economy and how money flow operates. We all know what BS stands for though.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile

I have an MS as well as a BS. I can't imagine an education would reduce my understanding of economics.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum