Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you think at this?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What do you think at this?  Empty What do you think at this? 3/13/2014, 6:19 pm

Reader,

If you haven’t seen this story, I strongly suggest you pay attention.

Last week an international currency exchange stopped accepting U.S. dollars.

Almost immediately after this shocking development, an urgent letter from a member of the U.S. Senate Banking Committee was rushed to the Federal Reserve.

It warned of a quickly escalating threat that was becoming “disruptive to our economy.”

And if something isn’t done “Americans will be left holding the bag on a valueless currency.”

Already states are beginning to react unexpectedly to this situation.

In California, a 75-0 vote in the State Assembly was rushed through that secretly allows our dollar to be replaced with other currencies.

It’s critical you understand what’s happening, before it’s too late.

Because NBC News is now reporting “the currency wars are becoming fierce and bloody.” But the attack is coming from within.

Click here to continue…

I've said many times that the next bubble is money... and the next war will be fought with currency.

I don't expect overt acts like this tho... I'm not sure that account is accurate. If it were... it could go very fast.

I just don't think the groundwork to make that move is completely in place yet. The interest rates will move first.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

When traveling through Europe I found ....Banks will not exchange currency with the US dollar....the dollar value changes daily and the banks won't risk the loss.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum