Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big boy football

+2
Sal
boards of FL
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Big boy football - Page 2 Empty Re: Big boy football 1/2/2015, 2:07 pm

2seaoat

59-20 will come back to haunt Oregon. Wait and see.

They had third string players going through the starters like that screen door on the bottom of the row boat.........they could have taken a knee, but then the integrity of the game would be challenged. Hell, if the second string was in the game, it would have been 79 points. How that defense could be considered a top four team is beyond me. TCU got screwed. It was like Northern Illinois with their undefeated record out of the Mac conference last year being put in the final four.....insanity. They need eight teams to avoid these weaklings even getting in top bowl games let alone making the quarter finals based on good records and no competition from top teams.

27Big boy football - Page 2 Empty Re: Big boy football 1/2/2015, 4:03 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:59-20 will come back to haunt Oregon. Wait and see.

Haunt them? LOL! The Ducks probably slept like babies last night and had the sweetest dreams of their lives........

It was probably a long flight home for the 'Noles, however. Especially for the FSU fans who laid out big money of their own to go all the way out to California to watch that spectacle. Those are the folks who are haunted already.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

28Big boy football - Page 2 Empty Re: Big boy football 1/2/2015, 4:14 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
KarlRove wrote:59-20 will come back to haunt Oregon. Wait and see.

Haunt them? LOL! The Ducks probably slept like babies last night and had the sweetest dreams of their lives........

It was probably a long flight home for the 'Noles, however. Especially for the FSU fans who laid out big money of their own to go all the way out to California to watch that spectacle. Those are the folks who are haunted already.

Why are you concerned about "deep pocket" Noles fans?  FSU lost the game. It happens. I never expected the Broncos would be held to 8 points in the Super Bowl last year....but they were.

As I told you before..... FSU lost 11 players to the NFL Draft, more than any team in the country. We had 10 freshmen starters and we lost a large number of our coaching staff to position promotions with other teams. We had a great run and suffered a devasting loss.

The FSU loss will not cause us to lose our fan base. I still think Jameis is the better quarterback.

29Big boy football - Page 2 Empty Re: Big boy football 1/2/2015, 4:48 pm

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

Why are you concerned about "deep pocket" Noles fans?  FSU lost the game. It happens. I never expected the Broncos would be held to 8 points in the Super Bowl last year....but they were.

As I told you before..... FSU lost 11 players to the NFL Draft, more than any team in the country. We had 10 freshmen starters and we lost a large number of our coaching staff to position promotions with other teams. We had a great run and suffered a devasting loss.

The FSU loss will not cause us to lose our fan base. I still think Jameis is the better quarterback.

It's just amusing because you were repeatedly told that FSU was a mediocre team winning unimpressively against weak competition, and you and PeeDawg kept insisting they were legit.

It was a long time coming, but last night they were exposed as the mediocre team they have been all year.

Don't get bent out of shape because we're saying we told ya so, because we told ya so.

30Big boy football - Page 2 Empty Re: Big boy football 1/2/2015, 4:56 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

It's just amusing because you were repeatedly told that FSU was a mediocre team winning unimpressively against weak competition, and you and PeeDawg kept insisting they were legit.

It was a long time coming, but last night they were exposed as the mediocre team they have been all year.

Don't get bent out of shape because we're saying we told ya so, because we told ya so.

And like I said....Our  weak unimpressive
competition, that we beat during the season , won their bowl games.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum