Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Big boy football

+2
Sal
boards of FL
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Big boy football Empty Big boy football 1/1/2015, 9:22 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

That's big boy football.

2Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/1/2015, 9:24 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Yep.

That's big boy football.

3Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/1/2015, 9:25 pm

Sal

Sal

Ouch.

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed

4Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/1/2015, 9:26 pm

2seaoat

From the Syracuse game which I watched in its entirety, I never got how this team made top 10 in the polls. They were good playing generally soft teams, but they were constantly making last minute comebacks......I really feel bad for TCU and their program. They got robbed.

5Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/1/2015, 9:27 pm

How nice to see a little class from winners... congratulations.

6Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/1/2015, 9:55 pm

2seaoat

Again.....I did not win anything. Vegas had it right, and the pollsters who had them at 11 got it right, it appears that you are just sensitive after celebrating the Michigan State game, and how can I have class when but for you nobody around here thought FSU had a chance.......well I take that back.....Pace and Joannie, but it was clear that most did not even understand how they got in the final four.

7Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/1/2015, 11:12 pm

2seaoat wrote:How nice to see a little class from winners... congratulations.

Again.....I did not win anything. Vegas had it right, and the pollsters who had them at 11 got it right, it appears that you are just sensitive after celebrating the Michigan State game, and how can I have class when but for you nobody around here thought FSU had a chance.......well I take that back.....Pace and Joannie, but it was clear that most did not even understand how they got in the final four.

Find my post predicting fsu to win... I did not.

8Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/1/2015, 11:15 pm

Sal

Sal

Yah ...

... he just said they deserved to be there, and Winston gives them a chance to win any game (strike one and two) ...

... but, he didn't predict a win, ...

... that would've taken some balls.

9Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/1/2015, 11:22 pm

Sal wrote:Yah ...

... he just said they deserved to be there, and Winston gives them a chance to win any game (strike one and two) ...

... but, he didn't predict a win, ...

... that would've taken some balls.

If you just want to be a dick I'll just leave you to it. I didn't go to fsu or have any particular affiliation.

I'm just prognosticating like the rest of you. I've already determined your a bad loser from bballl..

it turns out your just a bad sport win or lose... fuck you.

10Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/1/2015, 11:24 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

boards of FL wrote:That's big boy football.

And your team wasn't even invited...

11Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/1/2015, 11:25 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:How nice to see a little class from winners... congratulations.

Again.....I did not win anything.  Vegas had it right, and the pollsters who had them at 11 got it right, it appears that you are just sensitive after celebrating the Michigan State game, and how can I have class when but for you nobody around here thought FSU had a chance.......well I take that back.....Pace and Joannie, but it was clear that most did not even understand how they got in the final four.

Five turnovers....doesn't matter who you play when you turn it over that many times. Aside from that the game was close.

12Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/1/2015, 11:34 pm

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:

I'm just prognosticating

You mean "prevaricating".

13Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/1/2015, 11:35 pm

2seaoat

Pk,

You did predict a win if the QB stayed healthy. Last time I checked he was healthy, and it was not his fault they lost. They simply did not have a big boy defense.

Undefeated defending national champions w the returning heisman trophy quarterback... now 28-0.

I'd call this year a lock if jameis was healthy... and the d could put some pressure on the qback.

14Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/1/2015, 11:46 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Jameis got his cherry popped by Oregon.... The fans that flew out to California at their own expense, expecting the 'Noles to roll al over Oregon are probably hurting more than he is tonight. FSU fanatics do not take it well when their team loses.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

15Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/2/2015, 4:48 am

2seaoat wrote:From the Syracuse game which I watched in its entirety, I never got how this team made top 10 in the polls. They were good playing generally soft teams, but they were constantly making last minute comebacks......I really feel bad for TCU and their program. They got robbed.

A better case could be made that osu robbed tcu of a shot... if you wanted to be fair.

16Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/2/2015, 8:57 am

2seaoat

I agree if Alabama had won. They lost. I think my comments remain fair. TCU got robbed by a clearly inferior FSU team making the final four. Please do not tell me that undefeated teams do not get cheated out of the national championship games......I am an Auburn fan who has seen the same.

17Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/2/2015, 9:25 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

2seaoat wrote:I agree if Alabama had won.  They lost.  I think my comments remain fair.  TCU got robbed by a clearly inferior FSU team making the final four.  Please do not tell me that undefeated teams do not get cheated out of the national championship games......I am an Auburn fan who has seen the same.

Whaaaa whaaaaaaaa whaaa.....

TCU shouldn't have lost in the regular season.

18Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/2/2015, 11:01 am

2seaoat

TCU shouldn't have lost in the regular season.

They would not have lost if they had FSU's schedule, but if they did have that schedule.....they sure would have not made the final four.

19Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/2/2015, 11:38 am

KarlRove

KarlRove

by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 12:46 am
Jameis got his cherry popped by Oregon.... The fans that flew out to California at their own expense, expecting the 'Noles to roll al over Oregon are probably hurting more than he is tonight. FSU fanatics do not take it well when their team loses.
-----
29 straight wins.....
Very
Prolific

Hater

20Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/2/2015, 11:45 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:by ZVUGKTUBM Today at 12:46 am
-----
29 straight wins.....
Very
Prolific

Hater

Just for you:

Internet Memes Put Humorous Spin on Jameis Winston's Horrific Rose Bowl Fumble

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2316731-internet-memes-put-humorous-spin-on-jameis-winstons-horrific-rose-bowl-fumble?hpt=hp_t2

Big boy football B6tubh10

21Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/2/2015, 12:00 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Here is another one for you, Karl:

22Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/2/2015, 12:22 pm

Sal

Sal

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Stunning lack of class.

What they did to FSU on the field should've been more than sufficient.

Making light of very serious allegations of sexual assault is deplorable.

At least Winston had enough class to congratulate the victors after the game, while more than half his team went straight to the locker room without shaking hands.

An embarrassing display of poor sportsmanship for college football on both sides after this game last night.

23Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/2/2015, 12:41 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

Stunning lack of class.

What they did to FSU on the field should've been more than sufficient.

Making light of very serious allegations of sexual assault is deplorable.

At least Winston had enough class to congratulate the victors after the game, while more than half his team went straight to the locker room without shaking hands.

An embarrassing display of poor sportsmanship for college football on both sides after this game last night.

I suppose Peedog will make excuses for that, too.

24Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/2/2015, 1:52 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

by PkrBum Yesterday at 10:27 pm
-----
You call chanting "no means no" was a classy
Move? That's why FSU walked off the
Field and refused to shake hands

25Big boy football Empty Re: Big boy football 1/2/2015, 1:53 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

59-20 will come back to haunt Oregon. Wait and see.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum