Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WHEN FOOTBALL WAS FOOTBALL

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1WHEN FOOTBALL WAS FOOTBALL Empty WHEN FOOTBALL WAS FOOTBALL 12/14/2014, 9:18 am

knothead

knothead

http://safeshare.tv/w/xgeUYtjBXd

2WHEN FOOTBALL WAS FOOTBALL Empty Re: WHEN FOOTBALL WAS FOOTBALL 12/14/2014, 11:54 am

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

That was Funny, Knothead..... Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

3WHEN FOOTBALL WAS FOOTBALL Empty Re: WHEN FOOTBALL WAS FOOTBALL 12/14/2014, 1:07 pm

2seaoat

I met the meanest football player and when I shook his hand it was like I was shaking hands with a baseball mitt.....biggest hands I ever saw on a man.

4WHEN FOOTBALL WAS FOOTBALL Empty Re: WHEN FOOTBALL WAS FOOTBALL 12/14/2014, 1:42 pm

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:I met the meanest football player and when I shook his hand it was like I was shaking hands with a baseball mitt.....biggest hands I ever saw on a man.

You talking about Butkus I presume? If so, very cool . . . . an animal!

5WHEN FOOTBALL WAS FOOTBALL Empty Re: WHEN FOOTBALL WAS FOOTBALL 12/14/2014, 1:52 pm

2seaoat

You talking about Butkus I presume? If so, very cool . . . . an animal!

When I met him he was gracious and intelligent, but you could still see the intensity in his eyes. As freshman in high school he would take a car which he parked in the alley with a big incline, and spent the day pushing it up the hill and holding it as it rolled down....I watched him as a kid intercept a pass and instead of running away from tacklers he would run right at them and destroy them......people on the football field realized this person was at another level....people had real fear. There are few players in the NFL history which caused real fear in a game.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum