Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unemployment stats

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Unemployment stats Empty Unemployment stats 12/24/2014, 3:17 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Funny how BOF and the rest of the liberals forget that for all the people who run out of unemployment insurance (ability to draw unemployment) their statistics drop off the rolls. That has been the magical way the Obama admin has been able to finagle the unemployment stats and allude to the lie that more people are becoming employed and less are unemployed. What is more sad is that of the current LIE of unemployment for whites, the black unemployment rate is double and the black youth unemployment rate is near 30%. BOF won't present that stat to anyone. wonder why and I wonder why blacks continue to support a man who has pretty much done nothing for them at all in 5 years and 11 months as POTUS?

2Unemployment stats Empty Re: Unemployment stats 12/24/2014, 3:46 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Funny how these threads spring up once every 2 to 3 weeks that seem to completely forget this thread (below) in which I directly try and engage Markle - or any other republican - on this very subject.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t16954-markle-and-the-labor-force-participation-rate

Isn't that funny?

3Unemployment stats Empty Re: Unemployment stats 12/24/2014, 3:53 pm

2seaoat

Pace,

If Florida State has a record of yards rushed in a season, and a new runner breaks the old record, are you going to argue that the record does not matter, but the weather on game days matters and the record is not accurate. No, you would be laughed out of the room. Think.....take a deep breath........and we will be polite and laugh after you have left the room.

4Unemployment stats Empty Re: Unemployment stats 12/24/2014, 3:57 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Why are Republicans so eager to see this nation as a failure? Why do they hate America so badly?

Edited: It seems like the only time Republicans are happy is when we are making war against nations weaker than we are, and paying for the wars with money borrowed from future generations.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

5Unemployment stats Empty Re: Unemployment stats 12/24/2014, 5:13 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Why won't you folks admit these stats are a falsehood ?

6Unemployment stats Empty Re: Unemployment stats 12/24/2014, 5:21 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

KarlRove wrote:Why won't you folks admit these stats are a falsehood ?

Because they aren't.

7Unemployment stats Empty Re: Unemployment stats 12/24/2014, 5:28 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

They are

8Unemployment stats Empty Re: Unemployment stats 12/24/2014, 5:29 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Unemployed people who run out of unemployment funds are still unemployed

9Unemployment stats Empty Re: Unemployment stats 12/24/2014, 5:30 pm

KarlRove

KarlRove

Obama is not counting them to make it look like there are less folks without a job.

10Unemployment stats Empty Re: Unemployment stats 12/24/2014, 5:34 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

KarlRove wrote:Obama is not counting them to make it look like there are less folks without a job.

Obama isn't counting anyone. The BLS is the organization that produces the unemployment rate and they have never counted people who aren't part of the labor force. The rules are just as they always have been.

Feel free to respond, or else go the way of Markle.

Here is my take on the Labor Force Participation Rate.

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t17908-karlrove-and-the-labor-force-participation-rate-yes-we-have-another-one

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum