Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why in hell don't we let the Muslims solve their own problems?

+3
Sal
ZVUGKTUBM
Wordslinger
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The Saudis hate Iran, Iran hates all Sunnis, the Kurds hate Sunnis and Shiias.  Al Qaida doesn't cooperate with ISIS.  Syria and Libya are in total chaos.

We are nearly self sufficient with fossil fuel now.

Why don't we just close our bases and withdraw our troops from the entire Mideast and let the Muslims decide how they want to live?  The facts are, several of the Mideast dictators are willing to do nothing and rely on us to defeat their enemies. Thus far, they've been right about that.

Frankly, I don't care if they want to live as they did during the 12th century.  It's their lives.

The facts are, the great majority of people living in the Mideast don't want to live in any sort of Caliphate under a religious dictator.  Ask an Iranian!

Please give me a reason, any reason why we should maintain troops in any Mideastern country?  I'm all ears.

Last edited by Wordslinger on 12/18/2014, 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hezekiah Sloane tole me to.)

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Please give me a reason, any reason why we should maintain troops in any Mideastern country?  I'm all ears.

We would not give a rat's-patootie about any country in that region if there was no oil there.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

The U.S. military is at the disposal of our corporatist masters.

gatorfan

Sal wrote:The U.S. military is at the disposal of our corporatist masters.

Nope, they are controlled by their blood-stained Commander-in-Chief......

Sal

Sal

You must be kiddin' me ....

.... when the corporatists say, "jump", Obama might not be jumping quite as high as the Republicans, but you better believe he's jumpin'.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Obama jumps higher

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

KarlRove wrote:Obama jumps higher

Can you name a single republican presidential contender who isn't owned by corporate campaign donors?

Can you name any republican elected to congress who opposes corporate domination of congress members through campaign financing via lobbyists?

Of course you can't ... LOL

Screw Amerika Inc.! Corporate control of our government through campaign financing.

KarlRove

KarlRove

They
All are both parties.

Reality as you would say...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

KarlRove wrote:They
All are both parties.

Hey I think you two may have found a point of agreement...you should work off of it . I tried to get Ron Paul elected but both parties smeared him and he never had a chance. So how do we get rid of the two party system ?...we tried.

boards of FL

boards of FL

KarlRove wrote:They
All are both parties.

Seems like a no-brainer to me...

Top donors in 2012 Presidential Race

Mitt Romney:

1. Goldman Sachs
2. Bank of America
3. Morgan Stanley
4. JPMorgan & Chase Co
5. Wells Fargo

Barack Obama

1. University of California
2. Microsoft Corp
3. Google
4. US Government
5. Harvard University

Outside "dark money" spending on each candidate

Romney - $ 418,635,080
Obama - $ 131,303,352

https://www.opensecrets.org/pres12/

gatorfan

Wordslinger wrote:

Can you name a single republican presidential contender who isn't owned by corporate campaign donors?

C
Screw Amerika Inc.!  Corporate control of our government through campaign financing.

Nope, and I can't name a single Dem contender either, HRC is definitely owned by Goldman Sachs and Wall Street regardless of her feeble attempts to portray herself as a populist.

Big money rules the election process in this country for the major parties eliminating well-qualified independent candidates.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

gatorfan wrote:

Are you from this region and were you educated here? I ask because it's obvious your vision is limited. Who do you think controls the Commander-in-chief? Think big corporations and their lobbyists and their zillions in campaign donations. If you're still thinking it's democrats vs. republicans, you're doomed!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

gatorfan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

C
Screw Amerika Inc.!  Corporate control of our government through campaign financing.

Nope, and I can't name a single Dem contender either, HRC is definitely owned by Goldman Sachs and Wall Street regardless of her feeble attempts to portray herself as a populist.

Big money rules the election process in this country for the major parties eliminating well-qualified independent candidates.

I agree with you about Hillary. But Elizabeth Warren and Bernie Sanders still represent US and not THEM!

If there's a republican who similarly wants to represent the people and not the ultra rich and powerful, I'd like to know who he or she is!!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

gatorfan wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

C

It's time we buried the two-party system once and for all!! Vive la revolucion!

gatorfan wrote:

Why in hell don't we  let the Muslims solve their own problems? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdiU0sfI_UWkpdQN5pYL8fC2hEm0k3DgkkyF5tGpRYFYtq4-yw

That has a familiar ring to it also.

Would the progressives around..... lie to me?...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRvCvsRp5ho

Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum