Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

strike one on Obama's immigration plan

+3
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
KarlRove
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

KarlRove

KarlRove

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/judge-declares-obama-immigration-action-unconstitutional/ar-BBgSMAK

UNCONSTITUTIONAL

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Good

Sal

Sal

Third Circuit will smack this ruling down.

Write it down.

2seaoat

UNCONSTITUTIONAL

The government ignored him......why.....because there is no justiciable issue before the court for such a declaration.....now two levels higher than this court will be appeal panels who will be hearing these cases probably in early 2016 with the Supreme Court getting them in late 2016 early 2017......President Obama will be in Hawaii.....and Hillary will have the senate and gains in the house........I would think immigration reform will be passed before the same making it moot.

I thght the ruling was accurate... and essentially what I said. The president may not legislate... no matter his rational.

KarlRove

KarlRove

Don't confuse liberals with facts. These are the same ones who said the GOP would never take back Congress too.

2seaoat

I thght the ruling was accurate... and essentially what I said. The president may not legislate... no matter his rational.

Discretion in prosecution is not legislation. Too much discretion would be a violation of the constitution. If this action was unique and had never been done before I would agree. This particular action will now have been done for the third time, without objection, and the two prior times were Republicans. The courts have consistently supported the discretion in prosecution of the law by an executive branch.

The republican executive orders were adaptations to implement congressional legislation.

There's a difference... in size, scope, agenda, and authority. But you know that.

KarlRove

KarlRove

PkrBum wrote:The republican executive orders were adaptations to implement congressional legislation.

There's a difference... in size, scope, agenda, and authority. But you know that.

He will defend Obama to his last breath.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The republican executive orders were adaptations to implement congressional legislation.

And you will hate Obama for the rest of your life, won't you?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

KarlRove

KarlRove

Nope when he is gone I won't say another word about him.

knothead

knothead

KarlRove wrote:Nope when he is gone I won't say another word about him.

Well you can hate on Hillary then . . . . .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

KarlRove wrote:Nope when he is gone I won't say another word about him.

I will never believe that.......... Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

President Obama has declared Martial Law. All political acivity is now under strict control of DHS . All elections are suspended and military operations are to be curtailed and must be cleared through DHS. President Obama asks your complete cooperation in this time of reorganization. Dissent will not be tolerated, KarlRove should report to DHS for reassignment to the Mars Mission.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
KarlRove wrote:

And you will hate Obama for the rest of your life, won't you?

I will hate WHAT HE HAS DONE to our country for the rest of my life.

The purported law instructor doesn't care what the constitution says and what it says, he disagrees with vehemently. Semi-retired President Obama firmly believes that it was written entirely wrong.

2seaoat

I will hate WHAT HE HAS DONE to our country for the rest of my life.

Pulled us out of the economic ditch the Bush Administration drove into, allowed people with preexisting conditions to get health insurance, passed equal pay for equal work, quit discriminating against people in the military because of their sexual preference, nailed Bin Laden, withdrew from Iraq, in the process of getting out of Stan, cut the budget deficit in half in six years,  Mr. K found a dirt nap, Syria, Iraq, and Egypt who are nation states who posed the greatest risk to Israel......neutralized.  Record levels in the stock market and corporate profits, united families without the fear of deportation,  consistently has made fools out of checker players, and has bent Putin over with his crashing economy.....you know the tough shirtless guy turned into the Presidents bitch.......yea I could see why you have not been on your game the last few months......all that wasted effort over two elections, and the guy is going to be in the Hall of fame just like Jackie Robinson.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum