Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I hope the Republicans can show the class the Democrats showed tonight

+2
Vikingwoman
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

It is time to stop the one liners. It is time to respect the people on the stage and discuss issues. We need a strong republican party for this country to work. We have a weak fractured regional party which is totally controlled by the Oligarchy.....I hope some leaders step forward and lead the Republican Party back home with issues, compromise, and governance.

Vikingwoman

They really did show a whole different class than what we saw at Republican debate. They weren't trying to cut each other down w/ snarky remarks and put downs.Hilary, Bernie and that O'Malley guy did really well. The two guys at the end weren't impressive.

Markle

Markle

Class...are you talking about the "Class" exhibited by the First Family?

I hope the Republicans can show the class the Democrats showed tonight MichelleClass

No class shown by dems .... They have no differences --- all want America to suck

2seaoat

I love the responses from the losers.....consistent losers.....thank goodness they are here...you need losers to have winners......and damn they are good at what they do. I remember all that spit and vinegar before the last election.....I simply cannot wait......at least we have that Benghazi hearing which pace has been saying old Gomer was going to tear Hillary up......I just cannot wait.....and I think she is still sitting on an ace in the hole.....I think Chris's family is going to gut the Republicans.....remember you heard it here first....as a poker player, I see such confidence in Hillary that I think she has the ace in the hole and will wait to spring it. Like I said eventually losers like the Cubs win, and I really hope before I die to see both of you break your streak....but honestly we are both running out of time.

Lol... cnn spent 3 hours pitting the pubs against each other with gotcha questions and direct personal attacks.

That you think that isn't part of the equation of perception is delusion and obvious bias.

nadalfan

PkrBum wrote:Lol... cnn spent 3 hours pitting the pubs against each other with gotcha questions and direct personal attacks.

That you think that isn't part of the equation of perception is delusion and obvious bias.

That's just a reflection of what the republican party has become. The republican nominees throw out crazy stuff and their followers eat it up. You may not like what was said or agree, but the debate last night was thoughtful and intelligent. Welcome to the adult world.

nadalfan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Lol... cnn spent 3 hours pitting the pubs against each other with gotcha questions and direct personal attacks.

That's just a reflection of what the republican party has become. The republican nominees throw out crazy stuff and their followers eat it up. You may not like what was said or agree, but the debate last night was thoughtful and intelligent. Welcome to the adult world.

The moderator sets the tone and controls the action. Given the bias... it went exactly how it was designed to.

We'll have to see what the ratings are... but I suspect that the pub debate being for the entertainment of and by leftists won.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
nadalfan wrote:

That's just a reflection of what the republican party has become.  The republican nominees throw out crazy stuff and their followers eat it up.  You may not like what was said or agree, but the debate last night was thoughtful and intelligent.  Welcome to the adult world.

The moderator sets the tone and controls the action. Given the bias... it went exactly how it was designed to.

We'll have to see what the ratings are... but I suspect that the pub debate being for the entertainment of and by leftists won.

I hope the Republicans can show the class the Democrats showed tonight Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQJSXDihO-S1VuiKHC4ixdzXgbojqd5_B25IRG7HulDIne9VAtu

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
The moderator sets the tone and controls the action.

Mr. Trump set the tone for the entire GOP primary quite some time ago.

It's clear that your leftist ethics allow any means to justify your desired ends. But the loser is we the people.

You probably didn't read my thread about that exact topic... but it lays out exactly the fallacy in your double standards.

Sal

Sal

I'll admit it's a pretty low bar.

All the Democratic candidates had to do was appear on stage fully clothed and not playing in their own feces, and they'd have to be taken more seriously than the clown car train wreck on the GOP stage.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum