Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Losing track of you all so fess up what government do you desire to live under

3 posters

What government do you want to live under ?

Losing track of you all so fess up what government do you desire to live under I_vote_lcap9%Losing track of you all so fess up what government do you desire to live under I_vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Losing track of you all so fess up what government do you desire to live under I_vote_lcap0%Losing track of you all so fess up what government do you desire to live under I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Losing track of you all so fess up what government do you desire to live under I_vote_lcap45%Losing track of you all so fess up what government do you desire to live under I_vote_rcap 45% [ 5 ]
Losing track of you all so fess up what government do you desire to live under I_vote_lcap18%Losing track of you all so fess up what government do you desire to live under I_vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
Losing track of you all so fess up what government do you desire to live under I_vote_lcap0%Losing track of you all so fess up what government do you desire to live under I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Losing track of you all so fess up what government do you desire to live under I_vote_lcap18%Losing track of you all so fess up what government do you desire to live under I_vote_rcap 18% [ 2 ]
Losing track of you all so fess up what government do you desire to live under I_vote_lcap9%Losing track of you all so fess up what government do you desire to live under I_vote_rcap 9% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Feel free to qualify your choice and defend it..... king

I would prefer the constitutional vision of a very limited or better said specific federal service and responsibilities.

Then I think a state should be able to try anything the people agree to... sink or swim.

Not sure what that's called these days... except a dying breed.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

We got a guy that wants a king on here....thought we fought to stop that ?

Losing track of you all so fess up what government do you desire to live under Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeJWnEj1e2xpqZkdUAhBko682MpRDW6fUffvbssVnd7hjvRb9v

There's a reason that the founding fathers chose a republic. Democracy is mob rule and the plebeians will vote themselves circuses. In a republic the patricians and plebeians are supposed to reach a compromise... The only damn king I want in this country is myself in my own home and even I have to defer to the queen on major decisions.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmuZsSsyQ-M

Smile

KarlRove

KarlRove

There's not enough choices of Democracy. There are variations you know.

no stress

no stress

Ill take anarchy and may the best man win!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum