Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I Experienced a Heart Attack Yesterday A.M.

+10
knothead
QueenOfHearts
Telstar
KarlRove
dumpcare
Vikingwoman
Joanimaroni
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

2seaoat

You must still be upset over looking like an ass on the man with the oxygen bottle story....

Not upset.  I was wrong after only checking one source.  You however have one medical interaction and decide that Z did not have a heart attack because you did not have a heart attack.    I admitted my mistake immediately as I always do.  You just keep digging.   Tell me what makes you think the Doctors were wrong, and you are right?

I had one and that's what it was.

What exactly did you have? A large fart?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:You must still be upset over looking like an ass on the man with the oxygen bottle story....

Not upset.  I was wrong after only checking one source.  You however have one medical interaction and decide that Z did not have a heart attack because you did not have a heart attack.    I admitted my mistake immediately as I always do.  You just keep digging.   Tell me what makes you think the Doctors were wrong, and you are right?

I had one and that's what it was.

What exactly did you have?   A large fart?
Actually I was just using logic....his chronic symptom changed after his surgery. Therefore it may have needed surgery for a long time. Certainly it is conjecture on my part....I never said it wasn't . You just like to act the big shot and the know it all.....You have the same medical condition that killed better men in a short time...so maybe you are full of shit on that also.

2seaoat

You have the same medical condition that killed better men in a short time...so maybe you are full of shit on that also.

duh, double duh......two for two. Steve Jobs lived 7.5 years from his first endocrine tumor to his death. December 2015 is my 7.5 year mark.....so you will have to put up with Mr. Big shot correcting stupid for at least another half year, but if you are lucky you may begin to engage your brain without being corrected, and my mission on earth has been completed.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Panic Attack Symptoms

Panic attacks involve sudden feelings of terror that strike without warning. These episodes can occur at any time, even during sleep. A person experiencing a panic attack may believe that he or she is having a heart attack or that death is imminent. The fear and terror that a person experiences during a panic attack are not in proportion to the true situation and may be unrelated to what is happening around them. Most people with panic attacks experience several of the following symptoms:

• "Racing" heart
  • Feeling weak, faint, or dizzy
  • Tingling or numbness in the hands and fingers
  • Sense of terror, or impending doom or death
  • Feeling sweaty or having chills
  • Chest pains
  • Breathing difficulties
  • Feeling a loss of control

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:You have the same medical condition that killed better men in a short time...so maybe you are full of shit on that also.

duh, double duh......two for two.  Steve Jobs lived 7.5 years from his first endocrine tumor to his death.   December 2015 is my 7.5 year mark.....so you will have to put up with Mr. Big shot correcting stupid for at least another half year, but if you are lucky you may begin to engage your brain without being corrected, and my mission on earth has been completed.
We are all dying of something...If you can't even see past your racial bias to see the evil of Obama...well...let's say  correcting others is not something you should attempt.

2seaoat

"Racing" heart
Feeling weak, faint, or dizzy
Tingling or numbness in the hands and fingers
Sense of terror, or impending doom or death
Feeling sweaty or having chills
Chest pains
Breathing difficulties
Feeling a loss of control
\\
duh, double duh.......strike three. A panic attack does not accompany real heart attack markers. No doctor would tell a patient they had a heart attack without confirming the indicators. Baseball only has three strikes.......you are out.......but you have been out over and over again, and that .150 batting average is splendid.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Okay, you guys..... Stop fighting......

The blood test did reveal heart attack. A family history goes with it. My paternal grandfather died in 1937 at age 42 of a heart attack. My dad also had balloon angioplasty in 1984; except his blockage was not as large as mine was.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Okay, you guys..... Stop fighting...

We are not fighting. We are playing in the sandbox and entertaining you so you enjoy your upcoming 63 birthday. Happy birthday, you have a lot to celebrate, and so does T..........there are only three strikes in baseball.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Glad you survived....fatal heart attacks suck they don't allow you to hang around and annoy people...LOL.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2seaoat wrote:You have the same medical condition that killed better men in a short time...so maybe you are full of shit on that also.

duh, double duh......two for two.  Steve Jobs lived 7.5 years from his first endocrine tumor to his death.   December 2015 is my 7.5 year mark.....so you will have to put up with Mr. Big shot correcting stupid for at least another half year, but if you are lucky you may begin to engage your brain without being corrected, and my mission on earth has been completed.
If you make it to January 1, 2016 the beers on me.....we'll have forum new years party....This assumes I am still around...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Okay, this is what they did to me. It is called Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (PCI). Here is the Wikipedia article on this procedure:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Percutaneous_coronary_intervention

The Dr. inserted a coronary stent after performing angioplasty.

I Experienced a Heart Attack Yesterday A.M. - Page 2 Ptca_s10

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I have to take Plavix and an aspirin every day, without fail, I am told. In 2010, Plavix was the second-most prescribed medicine in the world.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If you got a CT at West Florida you were probably on one of my machines before I retired. I had a lot of the cardiology systems but West Florida didn't have one of ours...It's pretty amazing how they can track and direct that tiny wire through your system and pump that dye in....this will feel warm...LOL. Balloon angioplasty.... got to love modern medical equipment..the things cost a lot ...but they can do so much..The newer CTs can check your heart vessels for plaque noninvasively.

here's one of my systems...

I Experienced a Heart Attack Yesterday A.M. - Page 2 VLProduct-main-banner_Select

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:If you got a CT at West Florida you were probably on one of my machines before I retired. I had a lot of the cardiology systems but West Florida didn't have one of ours...It's pretty amazing how they can track and direct that tiny wire through your system and pump that dye in....this will feel warm...LOL. Balloon angioplasty.... got to love modern medical equipment..the things cost a lot ...but they can do so much..The newer CTs can check your heart vessels for plaque noninvasively.

here's one of my systems...

I Experienced a Heart Attack Yesterday A.M. - Page 2 VLProduct-main-banner_Select

I have to say I'm skeptical about this, teo. They told us technology took us to the moon and we know that was a lie. So how do we know they're not lying to us about what this thing can do too. I aint buyin it. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum