Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mike Nichols an illegal immigrant success story

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:My great grandparents were immigrants.  Legal immigrants.

When did they come over?

1880's.

Then unless they were criminals, prostitutes, or Asians, they were neither legal nor illegal.

They were just immigrants.

It was only with the Quota Acts of the 1920s that Congress established laws regarding normal arrivals.

Legal...

No such thing before the 1920s.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Immigrants use to come here and work without government handouts. They lived hard lives and earned every bit of their citizenship.

Still true.

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:Immigrants use to come here and work without government handouts. They lived hard lives and earned every bit of their citizenship.

Still true.

http://cis.org/immigrant-welfare-use-2011

2seaoat

Immigrants use to come here and work without government handouts. They lived hard lives and earned every bit of their citizenship.

Mike Nichols is the illegal immigrant we are talking about.....the guy who worked his asz off and contributed greatly to America. The immigrants which I know have always been hard working.

Sal

Sal

I live near a couple of farming communities called Ruskin and Wimauma.

They are heavily populated with undocumented workers, and I do mean workers.

They are some of the most principled and hardest working people I've ever had the privilege to know.

2seaoat

During Ivan it was brown skinned folks who rolled their shirt sleeves up and began fixing the beach. I remember working my asz off and people looking at me like I was some kind of fool working. Neighbors would come over and just look as they waited for somebody else to clean up the mess. The reality is in Florida, it is not even close who is at the government teat.....it is not immigrants. The American work ethic was epitomized by Mike Nichols.....a little brown bag of diseased garbage.

2seaoat

2seaoat

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Immigrants use to come here and work without government handouts. They lived hard lives and earned every bit of their citizenship.

Mike Nichols is the illegal immigrant we are talking about.....the guy who worked his asz off and contributed greatly to America.  The immigrants which I know have always been hard working.

Hard working does not make illegal...legal.

A nation without borders, isn't a nation. You would agree with that would you not?

2seaoat

How does the larger number of overstayed visas have anything to do with borders......should we build a wall around airports?

Sal

Sal

We were a nation for 150 years before we started labeling immigrants "illegal".

2seaoat

I have crossed the Mexican border and the Canadian border many times, but only the Canadian border was I able to cross without one person checking on me.......yes a canoe. Tell me about our Northern Border. Tell me about the hundreds of thousands who overstay the visas........tell me about that border, but most of all tell me about the border where little brown diseased garbage cross our southern border in less numbers than overstayed visas......please tell me about borders and visas......I am all ears.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum