Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Vets asking VA to allow marijuana treatment

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dumpcare

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/vets-come-out-of-%E2%80%98cannabis-closet%E2%80%99-asking-va-to-allow-pot-as-treatment/ar-BBdYRoA

2seaoat

I have pretty much given up on the medical pot in Illinois. They have made sick people feel like criminals. If I get a prescription, I will need to get fingerprinted. That did it for me. I would rather have pain, and let folks who have made pot into some type of demon seed which will grow into some horrible epidemic hear my words with letters to the editor. The reluctance of the doctors to prescribe is amazing. We have a doctor in the family who is a general practitioner, and he has flat out said he will not prescribe it because he thinks it will be abused. At Northwestern I have mostly had resistance from the surgeons, and I will be meeting with my oncologist later in the month when they review the post surgery cat scans. I went to my general practitioner when the lungs did not clear up and put me on a nebulizer, and he wants me to go on oxi, but hell all I hear about is oxi addiction, yet medical pot which helps with the nausea and is not addictive requires me to be fingerprinted. The alcohol lobby and big pharm has been spending millions in ads to stop the legalization process, and in the meantime real people are suffering.

Vikingwoman

He thinks it will be abused? Oh but let us prescribe lortab, oxtcontin and xanax. LOL!

In michigan the feds and state keep busting legally sanctioned operations and demanding patient lists from drs.

The plant has had nowhere near the harm on our society that the govt prohibition has.

2seaoat

As the pain levels increase, I really would like the option to try medical pot as a non addictive method to allow quality of life. If I start popping oxi like Rush I will become addicted. My general practitioner basically said we do not worry about the addiction with the cancer patients, and are much more concerned about folks who have back issues which abuse. I asked him if that was a life expectancy issue.......there was silence......and then a yes. What the hell, why do expensive addictive drugs have to be the only legal choice when clearly medical pot is helping people. As your liver begins to fail there is classic liver pain in the area, but an ice pick pain up in your collarbone area. I never knew what it was until the doc explained it, but hell I have been offered by friends to use their pot, but that would be illegal, and I do not want to be high. I simply want the strains which have been effective with cancer patients. Sadly, it may not be able to help me by January when the law allows prescriptions to be filled. However, it will take a growing season in a state approved growing operation, so cancer patients in Illinois may be looking at June 2015 before the pipeline begins to work. I think I can do more good with letters to the editor......and to think vets are facing the same insanity.

In colorado they sell a pot extract that has no thc in it... but apparently there are many other things in pot that help with pain without causing a buzz. I personally would want the buzz included... lol. But they swear there are other analgesics in there too.

Move your god damned rich stinky fucking ass to a pot state. and shut the fuck up. No body is holding you down, move mother fucker. go get you some pot and stop with the pity me routine. geesh.. arrogant rich people really get on my fucking nerves

2seaoat

I need no pity, and I have already moved once in the last two years.....I will not move again. However, I will work to have the insanity of restrictions on medical pot seen from the patients view, and letters to the editor will hopefully speed the process up in Illinois and hopefully do something about turning sick people into criminals who have to be fingerprinted.

Vikingwoman

Seaoat, you don't have to take that shit from that skank. I wouldn't even entertain a response to her. You're better than that and certainly have no need to be disrespected in that manner when discussing your illness.

Vikingwoman

Now you see Pkr. why she deserves and deserved everything she gets. Don't ever mention to me again about her "traumatic emotional experience". That's your friend there telling a terminal cancer patient to stfu and quit whining. And this woman works in healthcare as a Lab Manager? Aren't you proud?

2seaoat wrote:I need no pity, and I have already moved once in the last two years.....I will not move again.  However, I will work to have the insanity of restrictions on medical pot seen from the patients view, and letters to the editor will hopefully speed the process up in Illinois and hopefully do something about turning sick people into criminals who have to be fingerprinted.

yes, just what Chicago needs. more stoned people.

Just move your selfish bastard ass. Or get your pot on the down low. Acting like you are some kind of savior for the sick is well, sickening.

You're nothing more than a agenda toting liberal freak. What ever the koolaid agenda is for the day for the left is what you tote out and try to sell.

climate change, pot, wages, free stuff.. doesn't matter. You're nothing more than a left wing whore trying to sell a joint.

Move your god damn lazy ass to the mountains and smoke your pot and shut the fuck up. or stay a lying bastard. who cares.

2seaoat

She has sent me private messages concerned about my health. She has bad days, and when I anger her she lashes out. You have to understand, I have no fear for where I am going because I have faith, or do I find my situation deserving any pity. I am extremely lucky to have the freedom I have now, and sadly monthly see people who are really in bad situations. I simply have been sharing information. As I have said all too often, I love being messed with.......I am a big boy. I am now leaving for a few days visit with the grandkids......pure joy and happiness. I have never been happier.

2seaoat wrote:She has sent me private messages concerned about my health.  She has bad days, and when I anger her she lashes out.  You have to understand, I have no fear for where I am going because I have faith, or do I find my situation deserving any pity.  I am extremely lucky to have the freedom I have now, and sadly monthly see people who are really in bad situations.  I simply have been sharing information.  As I have said all too often, I love being messed with.......I am a big boy.  I am now leaving for a few days visit with the grandkids......pure joy and happiness.  I have never been happier.

heres what I have a problem for you with on this.

Im pro pot for sick people.

You spend a quarter of a million dollars a year according to YOU on your shots.

Don't give me the poor pity me shit. Its people like you who have sold people like me down the god damn drain.

Move your fucking ass. Take your god damn money. go move and get you some pot and be goofy. Because your high road pity trip doesn't work. Your actions and votes don't care about common people, so go screw yourself. You can afford it.

Vikingwoman

I could care less about her bad days,Seaoat. Her mental illness is her problem and forum members shouldn't have to be victims. I admire your patience and tenacity to overlook cruel comments in light of your situation,however; lacking in common decency she is. I have no such patience w/ people like that. I'm glad to hear you're happy.You are an inspiration...no doubt.

Vikingwoman wrote: I admire your patience and tenacity to overlook cruel comments in light of your situation,however; lacking in common decency she is.

This from the "lady" that thinks being a victim of a violent crime is fair game... lol.

Vikingwoman

In her case, I do. She's made these comments to Seaoat before only then she said she hoped he dies. Let's don't forget she hoped Boards wife gets raped by a nig*er. What goes around comes around.

Vikingwoman wrote:In her case, I do. She's made these comments to Seaoat before only then she said she hoped he dies. Let's don't forget she hoped Boards wife gets raped by a nig*er. What goes around comes around.

Vets asking VA to allow marijuana treatment Th?&id=HN.608027950539408203&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Considering some of the things you've attributed and said about me you're no angel honey.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crIaEzXgqto

Smile

The Feds have not changed their laws on pot use for medicinal purposes. Only a half dozen states.
The VA is federally run. No pot use allowed,

LOGIC

Vikingwoman

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:In her case, I do. She's made these comments to Seaoat before only then she said she hoped he dies. Let's don't forget she hoped Boards wife gets raped by a nig*er. What goes around comes around.

Vets asking VA to allow marijuana treatment Th?&id=HN.608027950539408203&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Considering some of the things you've attributed and said about me you're no angel honey.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

I don't make racial slurs or hope terminally ill people die. Quite a difference from calling some one an idiot.

2seaoat wrote:As the pain levels increase, I really would like the option to try medical pot as a non addictive method to allow quality of life.  If I start popping oxi like Rush I will become addicted.  My general practitioner basically said we do not worry about the addiction with the cancer patients, and are much more concerned about folks who have back issues which abuse.  I asked him if that was a life expectancy issue.......there was silence......and then a yes.   What the hell, why do expensive addictive drugs have to be the only legal choice when clearly medical pot is helping people.  As your liver begins to fail there is classic liver pain in the area, but an ice pick pain up in your collarbone area.  I never knew what it was until the doc explained it, but hell I have been offered by friends to use their pot, but that would be illegal, and I do not want to be high.  I simply want the strains which have been effective with cancer patients.   Sadly, it may not be able to help me by January when the law allows prescriptions to be filled.  However, it will take a growing season in a state approved growing operation, so cancer patients in Illinois may be looking at June 2015 before the pipeline begins to work.   I think I can do more good with letters to the editor......and to think vets are facing the same insanity.

Pot is psychologically addictive if you want to scroll through my posts. Personally, I don't care. If it may help someone else, I am for it and have posted as much.

Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper

all are terminal

Grim Reaper wrote:all are terminal

NO not all

Grim Reaper

Grim Reaper

it is appointed unto man once to die and then the judgement

Vikingwoman wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

I don't make racial slurs or hope terminally ill people die. Quite a difference from calling some one an idiot.

Vets asking VA to allow marijuana treatment Th?&id=HN.608053166293648510&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

No you just encourage and support posters who say they're going to shoot someone else in the brainpan, post personal information about others and approve of other posters doing the same, assist in getting other posters fired from their jobs because you disagree with them and their views, make continual threats towards other forum members, gang up with other posters to harass those who make you and your liberal positions look bad (*****CHUCKLE*****), and the list goes on...

As I said you're anything but an angel.

You're a vindictive bitch.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gw0YKg07Zz0

Smile

Vikingwoman

wrong topic

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum