Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ky. man says VA treatment caused frostbitten penis

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Nash, who served in the Army in 1968 and 1969, went to the VA hospital in Lexington for medically necessary surgery on his penis. Nash's attorney, Larry Jones of Jones Ward law firm in Louisville, said that after the procedure a nurse packed Nash's groin in ice for 19 hours.

"It basically caused frostbite on his penis, which eventually caused gangrene," Jones said. "In addition to robbing someone of their manhood, they've robbed him of the simple ability to urinate just like every other person who lives in this world."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FROSTBITTEN_PENIS_LAWSUIT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-10-02-10-11-34

so what do you think about the 10 million dollar penis? Do you think he will win against the GOV?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Rogue wrote:Nash, who served in the Army in 1968 and 1969, went to the VA hospital in Lexington for medically necessary surgery on his penis. Nash's attorney, Larry Jones of Jones Ward law firm in Louisville, said that after the procedure a nurse packed Nash's groin in ice for 19 hours.

"It basically caused frostbite on his penis, which eventually caused gangrene," Jones said. "In addition to robbing someone of their manhood, they've robbed him of the simple ability to urinate just like every other person who lives in this world."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_FROSTBITTEN_PENIS_LAWSUIT?SITE=AP&SECTION=HOME&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT&CTIME=2012-10-02-10-11-34

so what do you think about the 10 million dollar penis? Do you think he will win against the GOV?

The VA is for service connected illnesses only. More medical fraud. What a suprise. The ice in my drinks lasts about 30 minutes. Did these people have magic ice that lasts 19 hours?

ghandi wrote:
Rogue wrote:Nash, who served in the Army in 1968 and 1969, went to the VA hospital in Lexington for medically necessary surgery on his penis. Nash's attorney, Larry Jones of Jones Ward law firm in Louisville, said that after the procedure a nurse packed Nash's groin in ice for 19 hours.

The VA is for service connected illnesses only. More medical fraud. What a suprise. The ice in my drinks lasts about 30 minutes. Did these people have magic ice that lasts 19 hours?

maybe he got penile cancer from agent orange?

and sure, they have these packs they use that freeze. he said she kept changing it. I dont claim to know but 19 hours of ice on the penis does seem like a lot. If Joanie was here she could tell us or PB. they nurses.

The VA is for service connected illnesses only One of the most common myths revolves around eligibility for health care at VA. Many think that you have to first establish a disability rating before you can start to make appointments, see doctors and receive medication. That is not the case. If you served in the military, even during peace time, and were honorably discharged, you likely qualify for VA care. Even if you don’t meet those requirements, special circumstances might apply, like Vietnam service, exposure to Agent Orange and household income. The best way to find out if you qualify is to submit an application for health benefits. You can fill one out online or at a VA Medical Center. If you are an Iraq or Afghanistan Veteran, there are special combat Veteran benefits from VA, like temporary access to dental care and guaranteed access to Priority 6 for five years

They even treat people like me. I get to piss your money away while they treat my eyes..All is good...Think of me when you pay your taxes.....

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

hallmarkgrad wrote: The VA is for service connected illnesses only One of the most common myths revolves around eligibility for health care at VA. Many think that you have to first establish a disability rating before you can start to make appointments, see doctors and receive medication. That is not the case. If you served in the military, even during peace time, and were honorably discharged, you likely qualify for VA care. Even if you don’t meet those requirements, special circumstances might apply, like Vietnam service, exposure to Agent Orange and household income. The best way to find out if you qualify is to submit an application for health benefits. You can fill one out online or at a VA Medical Center. If you are an Iraq or Afghanistan Veteran, there are special combat Veteran benefits from VA, like temporary access to dental care and guaranteed access to Priority 6 for five years

They even treat people like me. I get to piss your money away while they treat my eyes..All is good...Think of me when you pay your taxes.....

I guess they didn't check your draft status at the door. Good for you.

ghandi wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote: The VA is for service connected illnesses only One of the most common myths revolves around eligibility for health care at VA. Many think that you have to first establish a disability rating before you can start to make appointments, see doctors and receive medication. That is not the case. If you served in the military, even during peace time, and were honorably discharged, you likely qualify for VA care. Even if you don’t meet those requirements, special circumstances might apply, like Vietnam service, exposure to Agent Orange and household income. The best way to find out if you qualify is to submit an application for health benefits. You can fill one out online or at a VA Medical Center. If you are an Iraq or Afghanistan Veteran, there are special combat Veteran benefits from VA, like temporary access to dental care and guaranteed access to Priority 6 for five years

Everyone knows they let all kinds of idiots serve in the military.You're proof positive. They need to be more selective in the future.

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Everyone knows they let all kinds of idiots serve in the military.You're proof positive. They need to be more selective in the future.

You are a disgrace to this country. You should move to some muslim country.

-------------------------

DOES ANYONE THINK THE MAN WILL WIN A MALPRACTICE SUIT AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT? Anyone?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum