Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Colorado now has Legalized Marijuana. What could go wrong? How about FOURTH GRADERS selling their marijuana?

+2
Floridatexan
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

Colorado now has Legalized Marijuana. What could go wrong?

How about FOURTH GRADERS selling their marijuana?

Apr 23, 2014 4:08pm

DENVER – Two Colorado fourth graders were busted for selling marijuana at their elementary school, prompting officials today to urge adults to keep their weed locked away from kids.

School officials said a 10-year-old fourth grade boy brought a small quantity of leafy marijuana to Monfort Elementary School in Greeley, Colorado, on Monday.

“He sold it to three other fourth graders on the school playground, which resulted in a profit to the young man of $11,” John Gates, director of safety and security for the Greeley-Evans School District, told ABC News.

The next day, Gates said one of the three young buyers brought a marijuana edible to school and gave it to the boy who sold the pot on Monday. That boy took a bite, but did not suffer any ill effects, Gates said.

Both boys apparently got the weed from relatives, according to Gates.

Read more: http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/headlines/2014/04/colorado-fourth-graders-busted-for-selling-pot/

I seem to remember the pot heads here ridiculing me when I said that adults would sell the marijuana to kids and then buy harder drugs. Hmmmmm....

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Paraphrasing Markle: "I'm not interested in your anecdotal evidence."

Quoting Markle: "What could go wrong?" Well, apparently not much...as opposed to, say, a kid bring a GUN to school.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Paraphrasing Markle:  "I'm not interested in your anecdotal evidence."

Quoting Markle:  "What could go wrong?"  Well, apparently not much...as opposed to, say, a kid bring a GUN to school.    

Fun to know that you agree with me that the adults will sell their marijuana to the kids in order to get money to buy harder drugs.

Keep up the good work Floridatexan, you make an exceptional foil.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

And you're a raging, blooming idiot. It must be disheartening to spend all your time on a worthless endeavor.

Sal

Sal

Floridatexan wrote:

Quoting Markle:  "What could go wrong?"  Well, apparently not much...as opposed to, say, a kid bring a GUN to school.    

QED. 

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:

Only Markle is allowed to use anecdotal BS in his posts. The rest of us are not supposed to do this or he will call you out....

Colorado now has Legalized Marijuana.  What could go wrong?  How about FOURTH GRADERS selling their marijuana? Ha_ha_20

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Only Markle is allowed to use anecdotal BS in his posts. The rest of us are not supposed to do this or he will call you out....

Colorado now has Legalized Marijuana.  What could go wrong?  How about FOURTH GRADERS selling their marijuana? Ha_ha_20

Merely stating the obvious and what is happening already. You know it's true, you just don't care about the kids do you?

2seaoat

Mr. Markle, why do you consistently ignore the truth to create a lie which comports with something you want to be true. You post this thread and try to convince us that adults sold fourth grade kids pot......you know that was not the truth of the story. You knew it was a lie the moment you posted it.....but it comported with the alcohol industry and those wanting a police state to service the Oligarchy......but the truth of the story the fourth graders stole the pot from their grandparents.....you know like you would take some beer from the refrigerator, or borrow some smokes from somebody in grade school and junior high.........

THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LEGALIZED POT IN COLORADO ANY MORE THAN IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE MEXICAN CARTEL.

MR. MARKEL......THIS THREAD LACKS INTEGRITY

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Mr. Markle, why do you consistently ignore the truth to create a lie which comports with something you want to be true.  You post this thread and try to convince us that adults sold fourth grade kids pot......you know that was not the truth of the story.  You knew it was a lie the moment you posted it.....but it comported with the alcohol industry and those wanting a police state to service the Oligarchy......but the truth of the story the fourth graders stole the pot from their grandparents.....you know like you would take some beer from the refrigerator, or borrow some smokes from somebody in grade school and junior high.........

THIS THREAD HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LEGALIZED POT IN COLORADO ANY MORE THAN IT HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE MEXICAN CARTEL.

MR. MARKEL......THIS THREAD LACKS INTEGRITY

Gosh, did it not happen in Colorado...? Just like I and many others said was going to happen?

So glad to have you admit that you think it's just fine and dandy that kids are selling marijuana in school.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

In the way that you seem to be happy with kids getting killed at school. Blow it out your ...

Jake92

The kids selling and buying the pot should be the ones in trouble along with the PARENTS of the one selling it......

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum