Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should PACEDOG's spam be combined into one post?

4 posters

Should PACEDOG's spam be combined into one post? I_vote_lcap55%Should PACEDOG's spam be combined into one post? I_vote_rcap 55% [ 6 ]
Should PACEDOG's spam be combined into one post? I_vote_lcap45%Should PACEDOG's spam be combined into one post? I_vote_rcap 45% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 11

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

It's not spam. There are only two related articles. I'm sorry your hero brings us down so much with his bad leadership.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

He must have run out of ADHD medicine this evening.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Just wait until election night--we will see PaceDog "unplugged."

I don't know which would be more spectacular: (1) watching PaceDog on election night, or (2) watching him post the day the 'Noles lose their first football game this season
. Question

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Should PACEDOG's spam be combined into one post? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8thiF0TTw5CWp7qCEB9iHbWKgG4ll714VDmY_mHzhfcSnDPyB8A

The tyrant raises his hand to suppress the truth...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEkPi0xx4jM

Smile

It must be thrilling to act as tyrant and dictator over those you perceive not qualified to make their own decisions.

Still thinking of running for office?

Or perhaps taking over a small third world country to rule supremely?

boards of FL

boards of FL

See the long list of PACEDOG threads that no one reads or replies to? If that isn't spam - left or right - what is?

Also note that there are no liberals on the forum that do that. Illiteracy, ignorance, and crazy are uniquely southern republican traits.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I think you might have to consider PeeDog's limitations. He can barely allow more than one sentence to a post.

Yep

BUMP

liberals lie

Obama is the anti-Christ

Only property owners should vote...

BUMP

by PkrBum Yesterday at 8:41 pm
It must be thrilling to act as tyrant and dictator over those you perceive not qualified to make their own decisions.

Still thinking of running for office?

Or perhaps taking over a small third world country to rule supremely?
by boards of FL Today at 4:53 pm
See the long list of PACEDOG threads that no one reads or replies to? If that isn't spam - left or right - what is?

Also note that there are no liberals on the forum that do that. Illiteracy, ignorance, and crazy are uniquely southern republican traits.
-----
You are an idiot boards. It's sad that you have to resort to tyrannical methods to shut out viewpoints different from your own. The polarization of political processes is the result of moronic folks like yourself who say, "my way or the highway" and to hell with compromise or listening to those who are different. Stalin would have hired you in a heartbeat until he realized that you're only a "man"
Behind a PC screen and not anywhere else. You are all for anything that you agree with, but are deathly scared of ideas you disagree with. That's pretty pathetic. Tuesday is going to suck royally for you as the nation as a whole is going to reject the stupidity of the last Five years and mine months of Obama and boot out a lot of people from Congress that think as you and the COWH do. Elections have consequences you say.... Get ready to bend over buddy.

It's because the majority of the members here are left wingers thst you can get away with such tripe. I'm sure your mailboxes for the forum are doing double and triple duty in expressing your exasperation over the FACTS posted.

The saddest thing is that only 11 responses have been tallied thus far. That's what emboldens me and makes me continue to post is because they majority views on this forum are so out of touch with reality that all of you are or must be living in an alternate fantasy land to think the mainstream folks of this area and the country are in agreement with you.

There's something you should realize that you should've at some point in the last 6 years. The left doesn't care what takes place or's exposed under their watch... and by that I mean NOTHING MATTERS. Nothing you can say will change their mind.

It's a close to them as your religion is to you. They are looking down the road... and you are sweating the speed bumps.

Floridatexan wrote:
I think you might have to consider PeeDog's limitations.  He can barely allow more than one sentence to a post.  

Yep

BUMP

liberals lie

Obama is the anti-Christ

Only property owners should vote...

BUMP

Should PACEDOG's spam be combined into one post? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZ1WPRapMMWieZfwMV988mtZM5Bh6mooOwFhqoU1hkog9JAbx61w

You should talk...

Considering that most the time you're like a broken record with your Bush fetish we could just as well put all your posts together also.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiBLBn1z1vY

Smile

Vikingwoman

"you are or must be living in an alternate fantasy land to think the mainstream folks of this area and the country are in agreement with you."

Really now? Who's President,PD? How many votes did he win the Presidency by? What did you not get about the rest of the country not being in agreement w/ you or the folks in this area? LOL!

Vikingwoman wrote:"you are or must be living in an alternate fantasy land to think the mainstream folks of this area and the country are in agreement with you."

Really now? Who's President,PD? How many votes did he win the Presidency by? What did you not get about the rest of the country not being in agreement w/ you or the folks in this area? LOL!

Should PACEDOG's spam be combined into one post? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQM6DJ-pbfTvgOvLEa7E9Ds5CHoXZHFwdkYaWh7Xf6EBv5DZ1_3dA

And he's doing such a great job of decimating sovereign nations, without the American people or Congress's approval, as he builds bridges of understanding with the mutilated bodies of the innocent people that get in the way of his humanitarian Nobel bombs.

******CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbvTiMMlkNg

Smile

Vikingwoman wrote:"you are or must be living in an alternate fantasy land to think the mainstream folks of this area and the country are in agreement with you."

I don't care what people thought in 2012 since it is now almost 2015. Obama's own party is shunning him and people refuse to get him to make appearances because he is so toxic. He has his lowest approval rating ever even beyond Ws.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum