Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

2014 3rd Quarter GDP comes in at +3.5% - exceeding economists forecasts

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.bea.gov/newsreleases/national/gdp/gdpnewsrelease.htm

http://mam.econoday.com/byshoweventfull.asp?fid=461147&cust=mam&year=2014&lid=0&prev=/byweek.asp#top

2014 3rd Quarter GDP comes in at +3.5% - exceeding economists forecasts Showimage

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nothing to see here if you're a republican.

IT'S ALL PART OF THE MASSIVE CONSPIRACY!!!1111 KEEP THAT TIN FOIL HAT ON!!!111 GOP 2014!!!111111

boards of FL

boards of FL

boards of FL wrote:Nothing to see here if you're a republican.  

IT'S ALL PART OF THE MASSIVE CONSPIRACY!!!1111 KEEP THAT TIN FOIL HAT ON!!!111 GOP 2014!!!111111

https://pensacoladiscussion.forumotion.com/t16934-bof-koolaid-posts

2014 3rd Quarter GDP comes in at +3.5% - exceeding economists forecasts Ashton-kutcher-laughing-top-10-vine-videos

2seaoat

The facts are undisputed. We are slowly digging ourselves out of the hole, but without addressing the tax rates, the estate tax rates, limited protection for industry where foreign competition is illegally dumping product, job tax credits, and medicare for all, these improvements will not get to the core problems of this country. 30 plus years of the Reagan economic policies must be reversed if this nation has a chance to regain our middle class and real median income growth.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:The facts are undisputed.   We are slowly digging ourselves out of the hole, but without addressing the tax rates, the estate tax rates, limited protection for industry where foreign competition is illegally dumping product, job tax credits, and medicare for all, these improvements will not get to the core problems of this country.  30 plus years of the Reagan economic policies must be reversed if this nation has a chance to regain our middle class and real median income growth.

Don't confuse BoF with the bigger picture. Suzy Sunbeam can't handle it.

boards of FL

boards of FL

gatorfan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The facts are undisputed.   We are slowly digging ourselves out of the hole, but without addressing the tax rates, the estate tax rates, limited protection for industry where foreign competition is illegally dumping product, job tax credits, and medicare for all, these improvements will not get to the core problems of this country.  30 plus years of the Reagan economic policies must be reversed if this nation has a chance to regain our middle class and real median income growth.

Don't confuse BoF with the bigger picture. Suzy Sunbeam can't handle it.

I agree with everything 2seaoat just said. Perhaps you're confused?

Markle

Markle

So it is dropping again and the annual average is about 2.5....

I think it was called Malaise in the administration of the second worst President in modern history, former President Jimmy Carter.

boards of FL

boards of FL

2014 3rd Quarter GDP comes in at +3.5% - exceeding economists forecasts Tumblr_m0qr5sbi0t1qgcra2o1_500

Boards thinks a crap economy is a good thing

(((Smh)))

boards of FL

boards of FL

2014 3rd Quarter GDP comes in at +3.5% - exceeding economists forecasts Tumblr_inline_n9dwrsGI5w1rbonl5

boards of FL

boards of FL

2014 3rd Quarter GDP comes in at +3.5% - exceeding economists forecasts 2424425-6555272247-hyde-

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

....second worst President in modern history, former President Jimmy Carter...

The two worse presidents in my lifetime were Lyndon Johnson and George W. Bush. Both either started or escalated unnecessary wars which did not make our country more secure or better off.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

The simple fact is this great country is climbing out of the hole, and there is so much more that must be done. Please vote and make your voice be heard. There are choices and policy which is good for America, and there is an evil plague on this land which must be isolated and defeated. America is great and will only get better.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Perhaps PACEDOG wanted to bury this?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum