Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

One of My Dogs is Dying

+12
Floridatexan
boards of FL
Telstar
cool1
Joanimaroni
QueenOfHearts
Vikingwoman
Markle
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
no stress
Sal
16 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/24/2014, 12:14 pm

Telstar

Telstar

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." ~Will Rogers

27One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/24/2014, 1:35 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

no stress wrote:
Sal wrote:I mean this seriously ....

Fuck you.

Seriously, go fuckyourself
   Youre a fucking disgrace!   If any of my pups showed signs of being in pain since Saturday, I would have had them at the vet on Monday at 8 AM.    You tight ass bastard!  Take the fucking dog to the vet or better yet give it to someone that actually has a heart.    Dickhead

You're a douchebag.

28One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/25/2014, 4:16 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

If he can't eat, give him chicken broth and Gatorade (or other electrolyte). Sit outside with him and give plenty of affection. He needs you now.

29One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/25/2014, 11:02 pm

Sal

Sal

lol

She just ate half my pastrami sammich.

She was bright-eyed and bushy-tailed this morning.

Then she slept all day under the bed.

I think it's mainly arthritis with a side order of small strokes.

Oh well, it's fun to see her bounce around a little, even if it's for short bursts.

30One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 10/26/2014, 11:21 am

2seaoat

Tough time, but a little special attention and time spent will be the best send off.

31One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 4:03 pm

Sal

Sal

RIP old girl ....

One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Dsc02311

Crying or Very sad

32One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 4:17 pm

Vikingwoman

Condolences Sal. A beautiful dog.

33One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 4:35 pm

Sal

Sal

She was very sweet.

We were fortunate to get a three month goodbye.

She was weak, so no more walks, but she was eating and drinking and had become very affectionate.

This morning she apparently had another stroke.

They were very good at the vet, and she went very peacefully.

We will all miss her, but my son is taking it especially hard, as they were very close in age.

Sad day.

34One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 5:11 pm

2seaoat

It is always a hard day when you lose a pet who has been part of your family. May you find peace in your sorrow with the knowledge that your love for your pet is always appreciated at the end.....they sense the same.

35One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 5:12 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Very sorry for your loss.

36One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 5:23 pm

Sorry... sad deal.

37One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 5:27 pm

nadalfan

I'm so sorry Sal. It's so hard to lose a pet.

38One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 5:42 pm

knothead

knothead

A heart breaker Sal, so sorry dude. You have gotten a lot of good sincere advice already so I won't pile on except to say that I second the motion for no stress being the POS of the year . . . . . completely unnecessary . . . . won't elaborate but sorry for losing a family member.

39One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 5:56 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

She looks like a real character. I know she left  you some great happy memories.

40One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 6:03 pm

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

So sorry for your loss. I'm glad you were able to have a long goodbye.

41One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 7:27 pm

dumpcare

Sorry for your loss Sal.

How old was she?

42One of My Dogs is Dying - Page 2 Empty Re: One of My Dogs is Dying 1/17/2015, 8:42 pm

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:She looks like a real character. I know she left  you some great happy memories.

Thanks for your condolences, guys.

She was 15.

Yes, she was a trip, T.

She was a rescue who had spent her first two years as a scavenger before we got her.

She would eat anything including pickles and jalapeños.

When she was a young gal, she liked to escape at any opportunity to run the neighborhood.

I'd go out in the car looking for her, and regardless of where I found her, all I had to do was yell, "Go home!", and she'd run directly back to the house and wait for me.

When we got the two younger dogs, she quit roaming because she had to protect her food.

lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum