Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Dying for Israel

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Dying for Israel Empty Dying for Israel 7/5/2012, 6:19 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

2Dying for Israel Empty Re: Dying for Israel 7/5/2012, 6:45 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Cast a giant shadow.

3Dying for Israel Empty Re: Dying for Israel 7/5/2012, 6:48 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Excellent video, Teo. Israel has done everything Iran has been accused of, 100 times over. They wrote the book on how to clandestinely build a nuclear arsenal under the world's nose. Using the same criteria being used against Iran, Israel would have been bombed years ago already.

THE THIRD TEMPLE'S HOLY OF HOLIES:
ISRAEL'S NUCLEAR WEAPONS

Warner D. Farr, LTC, U.S. Army
The Counterproliferation Papers
Future Warfare Series No. 2
USAF Counterproliferation Center
Air War College
Air University
Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama
September 1999
http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/farr.htm

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

4Dying for Israel Empty Re: Dying for Israel 7/5/2012, 6:55 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Excellent video, Teo. Israel has done everything Iran has been accused of, 100 times over. They wrote the book on how to clandestinely build a nuclear arsenal under the world's nose. Using the same criteria being used against Iran, Israel would have been bombed years ago already.

THE THIRD TEMPLE'S HOLY OF HOLIES:
ISRAEL'S NUCLEAR WEAPONS

Warner D. Farr, LTC, U.S. Army
The Counterproliferation Papers
Future Warfare Series No. 2
USAF Counterproliferation Center
Air War College
Air University
Maxwell Air Force Base, Alabama
September 1999
http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/israel/nuke/farr.htm

Yeah BUT BUT BUT..They are Israel and they run the USA so it's okay....just ask our Israeli TSA !

5Dying for Israel Empty Re: Dying for Israel 7/6/2012, 10:41 pm

catfriedlegs

I loathe the foreign policies of Israel. I'm stunned that the world seems to be quite complacent about Israel building a wall of apartheid to keep Palestinians from traveling freely to their jobs and fields to work.
What would the world think if the U.S. put up a fence and kept a particular group of people inside that fence? There would be an uproar. But Israel seems to get a free pass as usual.

Dying for Israel 1-img_10

Jews United Against Zionism

6Dying for Israel Empty Re: Dying for Israel 7/6/2012, 10:47 pm

catfriedlegs

Teo, you mentioned "our Israeli TSA." I do not agree that it is anything like Israel's security system in place for flights to and from Israel.
If the American TSA would stop treating everyone like terrorists and instead do exactly what El Al Airlines security does to look for potential terrorists, we would not be having the problems we have today.

I have not flown in 10 years at least so I have not experienced the TSA system.
Did you see the picture of the guy who gave up and took off all his clothes at the TSA checking area? LOL
Man protests TSA, strips naked at Portland International Airport

When I was flying out of London to come back to the States, they asked me a LOT of personal questions and really grilled me. When I was in Italy, they searched my bags because I understood some Italian and when the security lady asked me another question in Italian I did not understand her so they pulled me aside and went through my bags. Creepy. Rolling Eyes

7Dying for Israel Empty Re: Dying for Israel 7/7/2012, 12:44 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Azadeh wrote:Teo, you mentioned "our Israeli TSA." I do not agree that it is anything like Israel's security system in place for flights to and from Israel.
If the American TSA would stop treating everyone like terrorists and instead do exactly what El Al Airlines security does to look for potential terrorists, we would not be having the problems we have today.

I have not flown in 10 years at least so I have not experienced the TSA system.
Did you see the picture of the guy who gave up and took off all his clothes at the TSA checking area? LOL
Man protests TSA, strips naked at Portland International Airport

When I was flying out of London to come back to the States, they asked me a LOT of personal questions and really grilled me. When I was in Italy, they searched my bags because I understood some Italian and when the security lady asked me another question in Italian I did not understand her so they pulled me aside and went through my bags. Creepy. Rolling Eyes

I should have clarified...Chertoff and his other Israeli buddies are making serious bank off the TSA they set up and the scanners they sold to the airports...the whole thing is fishy, Just like it was Israeli security companies that were guarding the principle targets on 911....

8Dying for Israel Empty Re: Dying for Israel 7/7/2012, 5:33 pm

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Now Israel is extorting submarines from Germany that they intend to arm with cruise missiles tipped with illicit nuclear warheads. The German government is paying some of the subs, with Israel paying for half of others. The Zionists are using holocaust guilt to extract tribute from the postwar German government.

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/israel-deploys-nuclear-weapons-on-german-submarines-a-836671.html

You have to wonder who they intend to threaten with those subs and the not-so-secret nukes on each one. Suspect

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum