Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pshhaisfest has been banned for reputation spamming

+9
Granny4Peace
Sal
Joanimaroni
gulfbeachbandit
VectorMan
othershoe1030
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
boards of FL
13 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:If he/she was banned for reputation clicks, there are probably others that should be banned.
I do think you're trying to be fair in regards to running this forum.

I don't think Boards
has been fair.

I think he means to be fair. How has he not been fair?

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:If he/she was banned for reputation clicks, there are probably others that should be banned.

I don't think Boards
has been fair.

I haven't even been posting for over a week and got 20 points lower. Now all of a sudden he's concerned about someone abusing the system? And he never did a thing about Chrissy but banned other people.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I don't think Boards has been fair.

Hey where ya been hidin ?

It's sweet Teo! I'm burned out on posting.Probably not going to post much at all. I'm finding more productive things to do.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I don't think Boards has been fair.

Hey where ya been hidin ?

It's sweet Teo! I'm burned out on posting.Probably not going to post much at all. I'm finding more productive things to do.

Felt like that often myself..hope you get a lot done..all the best.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I don't think Boards
has been fair.

I haven't even been posting for over a week and got 20 points lower. Now all of a sudden he's concerned about someone abusing the system? And he never did a thing about Chrissy but banned other people.

would you feel better if he banned me for 3 days to, even though I kind of banned myself for a bit. He's punished me in other ways ya know. Look at me, I'm a shattered woman. Sad

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I don't think Boards
has been fair.

Well, the poster was only disliking and liking people and hadn't posted at all, so I understand why that's a concern.

But I know what you mean. I can post something (non-offensive/non-vulgar) that a few people don't like and my rating goes from +20 to -5 in minutes. Some people just feel better by pressing the button on an opinion they disagree with. As I said before, I think the people who do this are insecure in their beliefs. But whatever...I guess it makes them feel better.

I do think it must be a little difficult to moderate a forum like this.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I don't think Boards
has been fair.

You r 100% correct. When I joined, I was lead to believe we were allowed to say anything here & not be punished for it. Rather than impose some rules beforehand, I and Ghandi were banned for three days. Chrissy had repeated meltdowns here, her most infamous one being all the "F you, F you, F you" comments she made. She got away with all her crap. Doesn't seem like our mod is being fair here.

I did have a good long laugh after he unbanned the "fest" member who played w/the +/- buttons. Unbanned cause the mod wanted to know "why" the individual did this. Lol.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum