Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Texas banned what....?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Texas banned what....? Empty Texas banned what....? 2/22/2013, 2:21 pm

I cannot even begin to say what is wrong with this scenario.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/02/22/texas-bans-shooting-immigrants-from-helicopters/

But, but......but...if they make it illegal whatever will the racist troopers do for funzies...?

2Texas banned what....? Empty Re: Texas banned what....? 2/22/2013, 3:00 pm

It was a law enforcement action but you feel obligated, without any justification, to flip out the trusty old race card. Do you ever leave home without it? Sad. That said, I can't see any reason to shoot at a vehicle if the occupants aren't shooting at you unless it was done to prevent an accident involving innocents. In this case shooting from the helicopter is on the same level as shooting from a moving car, laying spikes, or ramming a fleeing vehicle. That happens all the time. They should have called off the pursuit as a danger to civilians if the occupants weren't shooting.

3Texas banned what....? Empty Re: Texas banned what....? 2/22/2013, 4:20 pm

nochain wrote:It was a law enforcement action but you feel obligated, without any justification, to flip out the trusty old race card. Do you ever leave home without it? Sad. That said, I can't see any reason to shoot at a vehicle if the occupants aren't shooting at you unless it was done to prevent an accident involving innocents. In this case shooting from the helicopter is on the same level as shooting from a moving car, laying spikes, or ramming a fleeing vehicle. That happens all the time. They should have called off the pursuit as a danger to civilians if the occupants weren't shooting.

UH huh. It got to a place where they had to ban shooting folk from helicopters, you think it's just a minor clarification, and that seems okie dokie.

Never mind.

The race card...?

Occam's Razor.

4Texas banned what....? Empty Re: Texas banned what....? 2/22/2013, 4:35 pm

W_T_M wrote:
nochain wrote:It was a law enforcement action but you feel obligated, without any justification, to flip out the trusty old race card. Do you ever leave home without it? Sad. That said, I can't see any reason to shoot at a vehicle if the occupants aren't shooting at you unless it was done to prevent an accident involving innocents. In this case shooting from the helicopter is on the same level as shooting from a moving car, laying spikes, or ramming a fleeing vehicle. That happens all the time. They should have called off the pursuit as a danger to civilians if the occupants weren't shooting.

UH huh. It got to a place where they had to ban shooting folk from helicopters, you think it's just a minor clarification, and that seems okie dokie.

Never mind.

The race card...?

Occam's Razor.

Obviously you didn't understand my post but that doesn't surprise me. I said it was wrong. In any case you chose the "simpler" expedient of assuming a racism motive instead of looking at the big picture since I guess it makes you feel better. So what.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum