Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Pshhaisfest has been banned for reputation spamming

+9
Granny4Peace
Sal
Joanimaroni
gulfbeachbandit
VectorMan
othershoe1030
Hospital Bob
Nekochan
boards of FL
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

boards of FL

boards of FL

So who created the sock Pshhaisfest and then went on a reputation spree? I suspect they may be of the conservative persuasion.

Pshhaisfest has been banned for reputation spamming RP22B

Nekochan

Nekochan

If he/she was banned for reputation clicks, there are probably others that should be banned.
I do think you're trying to be fair in regards to running this forum.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Let's see. They created they name and then gave out a total of 377 minus/pluses. We will say that each minus/plus takes 15 seconds on average, as they would need to navigate to the user profile they want to spam, view their post history, click on each post, give the vote, then go back a few times, click the next post, etc etc... then go to the next user they want to spam, repeat, etc...

So 377 votes * 15 seconds per vote = 5,655 seconds they spent doing this

5,655 / 60 = 94.25 minutes = Roughly an hour and a half

Who is so concerned with reputation points that they spend an hour and a half of their time gaming the system?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nekochan wrote:If he/she was banned for reputation clicks, there are probably others that should be banned.

Flagrantly giving out pluses or minuses for personal reasons is one thing, but creating a name with the sole intention of doing this (they never posted anything) is another.

IPs should tell the story.

(Numerically, at least the pos/neg numbers were close to even.)

Nekochan

Nekochan

Who'd they give likes and dislikes to? Can you tell that?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nekochan wrote:Who'd they give likes and dislikes to? Can you tell that?

I am not able to see who gives what to whom.

Nekochan

Nekochan

boards of FL wrote:
Nekochan wrote:If he/she was banned for reputation clicks, there are probably others that should be banned.

Flagrantly giving out pluses or minuses for personal reasons is one thing, but creating a name with the sole intention of doing this (they never posted anything) is another.

You run things and you have to do what you need to do.
They obviously were abusing the system. Twisted Evil

Nekochan

Nekochan

boards of FL wrote:

Well, that's too damn bad!

boards of FL

boards of FL

Yomama wrote:IPs should tell the story.

(Numerically, at least the pos/neg numbers were close to even.)

I can't see their IP unless they post something. If there is a way to simply see an IP that was used at the time of sign up, I haven't found it yet.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Nekochan wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Well, that's too damn bad!

I know I was a plus 19 yesterday and am a minus 20 today, so I suspect 39 of the negatives went to me. I noticed that salinsky was even yesterday and is now negative 30 today, so there is another 30 negatives. Haven't really noticed any change in any one else's numbers yet today.

*edit: You were positive yesterday and are now negative.

boards of FL

boards of FL

The plot thickens. Click on "Memberlist" and then sort it by last visit. Scroll down and look for a user with 0 posts. The first one you see will be Pshhaisfest. Notice their last visit time.

Who spends over an hour in the wee hours of the AM gaming the reputation system?

boards of FL wrote:The plot thickens. Click on "Memberlist" and then sort it by last visit. Scroll down and look for a user with 0 posts. The first one you see will be Pshhaisfest. Notice their last visit time.

Who spends over an hour in the wee hours of the AM gaming the reputation system?

Taint me. I get my beauty sleep. God knows I need it! Surprised

Nekochan

Nekochan

Boards, mine was +16 or so this morning and is now -6.
The same thing happened yesterday..up and down. But I think this morning there has been more activity.

Nekochan

Nekochan

boards of FL wrote:The plot thickens. Click on "Memberlist" and then sort it by last visit. Scroll down and look for a user with 0 posts. The first one you see will be Pshhaisfest. Notice their last visit time.

Someone who doesn't have a life and can't sleep?

boards of FL wrote:

Will, under their statistics you should be able to see other IPs that he/she has posted under.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:

Someone who doesn't have a life and can't sleep?
Well we can't say for certain. If he gave me negatives then he's a scum with no life. But on the other hand, if he gave me positives then I think we may have misjudged him.

Nekochan

Nekochan

You're -4 --he couldn't have been helping you much. lol.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Oh, Bob--I did give you a like yesterday when Joani suggested we should help you out. Not sure that helped much either cause I think someone started giving you dislikes...
And then someone started disliking Joani.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:Oh, Bob--I did give you a like yesterday when Joani suggested we should help you out. Not sure that helped much either cause I think someone started giving you dislikes...
And then someone started disliking Joani.
Thanks, neko. These scum that give me negatives should be waterboarded.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well for right now--you're more liked than I am. -4 is actually pretty damn good for you, recently! Razz

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

My rating was around +10 yesterday and suddenly I went to -10. Also, I am not able to see anyone else's + or - so I can't vote at all.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

othershoe1030 wrote:My rating was around +10 yesterday and suddenly I went to -10. Also, I am not able to see anyone else's + or - so I can't vote at all.
I think this thing is as rigged as the 2000 Florida election. We need to look at the chads and see if they're dangling.

Bob wrote:But on the other hand, if he gave me positives then I think we may have misjudged him.

Razz Razz Razz I can see the smile on your face Razz Razz Razz

Nekochan

Nekochan

Hey you're up to 0 now!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum