Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

All scandals lead right back to the WH

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://gopthedailydose.com/2014/10/11/sen-roberts-irs-abuse-scandal-cover-up-trails-leads-to-white-house-valerie-jarrett/

Hugh Hewitt interviews Kansas Senator Pat Roberts on his radio program, with the conversation turning to the many broken agencies within the federal government, particularly those that have been corrupted through the abuse of the Obama regime.

Hewitt mentions the broken agencies as including the CDC, the VA, the Secret Service and the IRS, and asks if a Republican controlled Senate will mean that the investigations that need to be conducted will finally be conducted.

Senator Roberts responds, “I am so delighted you brought that up. I’m a member of the finance committee. We have conducted an investigation with regards to the IRS taking away people’s first amendment rights and auditing them and targeting the Tea Party and a lot of conservatives.”

He continues, saying, “And the effort was made by the majority, by the Democrats in the Congress to simply end that investigation, write a majority report and a minority report. I simply raised Hell about that when we caucused. I said I would not sign the report, I would go to the floor and I would simply say this is a whitewash.”

Roberts said, “All of our information came to a “v” if you will; that “v” was Lois Lerner. Then all of the hard drive losses and all of the ridiculous stuff that happened. If you follow the communications, if we can get it, right up to the treasury, to the top of the treasury and right up to the top of the White House, I’m convinced that even Valerie Jarrett was involved.

He adds, “I think this was White House driven, I think all of the information that at least I saw leads to that. So we really have to finish this investigation. This is pretty serious business; this is egregious. We’re talking about First Amendment rights and freedom of speech.

Hewitt opines that “If it reaches into the White House, into Valerie Jarrett’s office, that will be a block buster. And I share your suspicion that Lois Lerner did not make this up on her own, Senator

Sal

Sal

Derpilicious ....

yep....the house of cards is falling in....that's why Holder is bolting now.

2seaoat

yep....the house of cards is falling in....that's why Holder is bolting now.

By golly that house of cards has fallen so many times before.....you would think Yogi was in one of those Deja vu moments.....oh no nothing again.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

What will the Republicans try with the 1-seat Senate majority they will likely have when the new Congress is seated in January? Will they dig into good-governance, or waste precious time in a futile attempt to impeach/convict Barrack Obama for these so-called scandals?

Which will come first, the futile vote to remove Obama or the futile attempt to repeal the ACA?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Can you really believe that the govt lost email from multiple computers with no back up and no recovery?

How convenient... Yea team..!!

2seaoat

How convenient........emails were turned over, and some where lost......now it is a cover up. You cannot make this stuff up. Some folks are clueless how incomplete discovery is on routine investigations.....who would have thought that in the absence of perfection it is a conspiracy. Splendid logic.

2seaoat wrote:How convenient........emails were turned over, and some where lost......now it is a cover up.  You cannot make this stuff up.  Some folks are clueless how incomplete discovery is on routine investigations.....who would have thought that in the absence of perfection it is a conspiracy.   Splendid logic.

When the law says the data is to be kept for records and it is deliberately deleted...yes it is a crime.

It's usually the cover up that brings the problem. The pattern without question is for this administration to choose deception given any chance of political damage. Look at obama's known lies to hide the consequences of obamacaid.

You aren't seriously going to try to deny those are you? Lol... good luck comrade... you are very useful.

bump

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum