Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Top Ten Obama Scandals

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Top Ten Obama Scandals Empty Top Ten Obama Scandals 1/5/2020, 6:05 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2Top Ten Obama Scandals Empty Re: Top Ten Obama Scandals 1/6/2020, 2:01 pm

zsomething

And yet the Obama-haters love to talk about "Trump Derangement Syndrome" all the time, like they've forgotten what trivial, silly, nitpicking morons they were a few years back.

Ya wear bike helmets 'cuz you're trying to set a good example for the kids. If he hadn't worn one, they'd have pitched an even bigger fit.

And dijon mustard is not exactly all that fancy. It's certainly no arugula.

(Oops, the Daily Show forgot "Arugulagate" -- http://www.debbieschlussel.com/358/out-of-touch-barack-hussein-obamas-arugula-moment/ But, o' course, that was serious business. Like Michelle Obama's sleeveless dress...)

3Top Ten Obama Scandals Empty Re: Top Ten Obama Scandals 1/6/2020, 4:55 pm

gatorfan

Oh brother..... Seriously? These might be better listed under "non-scandals". There were so many real scandals during the Obama era it would be hard to list them all. Why don't you be honest for once and take a real look? Afraid of the truth?

Any objective person would agree.

4Top Ten Obama Scandals Empty Re: Top Ten Obama Scandals 1/6/2020, 8:41 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

gatorfan wrote:Oh brother..... Seriously? These might be better listed under "non-scandals". There were so many real scandals during the Obama era it would be hard to list them all. Why don't you be honest for once and take a real look? Afraid of the truth?

It is the word "objective" that betrays you as Pkr's sock. Why don't you give it up? The truth is that our country is being run by a psychopath with a 3rd grade education and no moral compass whatsoever. At this point, a military coup sounds good. Oh, and KMA.

5Top Ten Obama Scandals Empty Re: Top Ten Obama Scandals 1/7/2020, 8:54 am

gatorfan

Floridatexan wrote:
gatorfan wrote:Oh brother..... Seriously? These might be better listed under "non-scandals". There were so many real scandals during the Obama era it would be hard to list them all. Why don't you be honest for once and take a real look? Afraid of the truth?

It is the word "objective" that betrays you as Pkr's sock.  Why don't you give it up?  The truth is that our country is being run by a psychopath with a 3rd grade education and no moral compass whatsoever.  At this point, a military coup sounds good.  Oh, and KMA.

"Pkr's sock?" You're delusional as usual. On many levels. One thing that never changes with you is your complete inability to confront facts and truth. This isn't about the Trumpet who, as any objective person knows, is a freak. This is about your inability to acknowledge reality when it contradicts your preconceived but uninformed grasp of a subject. Too funny.

6Top Ten Obama Scandals Empty Re: Top Ten Obama Scandals 1/7/2020, 10:00 am

zsomething

I'm fairly certain Gator ain't a sock of Pkr. Gator can form complete sentences, convey ideas, and has a working vocabulary bigger than a See 'n' Say. While Pkr's a spaz who comes across as typing his posts during breaks between flapping his arms and squealing in delight at the sight of a shiny apple.

That said, pretty much every "scandal" connected with the Obama administration was desperate bullshit cooked up in FOX News and talk radio laboratories, like "Fast and Furious" (which is about as far from scandalous as it can get to anybody who understands anything about how catching gunrunners goes, and how those things seldom go smoothly -- it's no more a "scandal" than Operation Black Bisquit bustin' the HA's) and its ilk. People tended to take one isolated incident by one small segment of the government and pretend it was a universal thing and that the president was behind it. No president is perfect and I don't think any politician is completely "clean," but Obama ran a cleaner ship than anyone has in decades. Republicans just don't like to admit it because they keep electing crooks who fuck things up, while Democrats are the ones that clean up their messes.

7Top Ten Obama Scandals Empty Re: Top Ten Obama Scandals 1/7/2020, 10:02 am

Telstar

Telstar

gatorfan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

It is the word "objective" that betrays you as Pkr's sock.  Why don't you give it up?  The truth is that our country is being run by a psychopath with a 3rd grade education and no moral compass whatsoever.  At this point, a military coup sounds good.  Oh, and KMA.

LOL okay floridatexan you busted me. I admit I'm a pkr sock and always have been. Bet you didn't know that pkr himself is in cahoots with the forums fearless leader from Tallahassee, Markle. It's obvious to everyone that gatorfuck is merely a figment of the imagination of the tennis queen, granny humper from Michigan, me. ...#triggered...

8Top Ten Obama Scandals Empty Re: Top Ten Obama Scandals 1/7/2020, 10:33 am

Telstar

Telstar

zsomething wrote:I'm fairly certain Gator ain't a sock of Pkr.  Gator can form complete sentences, convey ideas, and has a working vocabulary bigger than a See 'n' Say.  While Pkr's a spaz who comes across as typing his posts during breaks between flapping his arms and squealing in delight at the sight of a shiny apple.

That said, pretty much every "scandal" connected with the Obama administration was desperate bullshit cooked up in FOX News and talk radio laboratories, like "Fast and Furious" (which is about as far from scandalous as it can get to anybody who understands anything about how catching gunrunners goes, and how those things seldom go smoothly -- it's no more a "scandal" than Operation Black Bisquit bustin' the HA's) and its ilk.  People tended to take one isolated incident by one small segment of the government and pretend it was a universal thing and that the president was behind it.  No president is perfect and I don't think any politician is completely "clean," but Obama ran a cleaner ship than anyone has in decades.  Republicans just don't like to admit it because they keep electing crooks who fuck things up, while Democrats are the ones that clean up their messes.

Yeah "fairly certain" but then again you were fairly certain a few moths ago that IPOTUS wasn't a drug abuser. Recent evidence seems to point in the other direction. Maybe it's best to just listen to someone who has been posting here a lot longer than you have, and I don't mean me. The only real virtue Gatorlame has is that he doesn't post here as much as the drug abuser from Michigan does.

"racist crooks" fixed it for you. Well at least they didn't allow Haley Barbour to rise to the top of the republican shit hole. Gee, if Reagan and Nixon were more like IPOTUS they would just blast Africa the way IPOTUS does to our enemies. Except for Kim Jung and Putin and...

9Top Ten Obama Scandals Empty Re: Top Ten Obama Scandals 1/7/2020, 1:21 pm

gatorfan

[quote="Telstar"][quote="gatorfan"]
Floridatexan wrote:

"Telstar" - your obvious inferiority complex is entirely justified. You poor misguided child.

10Top Ten Obama Scandals Empty Re: Top Ten Obama Scandals 1/7/2020, 1:38 pm

Telstar

Telstar

gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

"Telstar" - You're obviously 10 times the man that I will never be. Look for my home address in your pm's because I am inviting you over to the home so you can show my wife and kids what a real man looks like. Sincerely your biggest fan, gator.  I love you  

affraid

11Top Ten Obama Scandals Empty Re: Top Ten Obama Scandals 1/7/2020, 1:49 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

gatorfan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

"Pkr's sock?" You're delusional as usual. On many levels. One thing that never changes with you is your complete inability to confront facts and truth. This isn't about the Trumpet who, as any objective person knows, is a freak. This is about your inability to acknowledge reality when it contradicts your preconceived but uninformed grasp of a subject. Too funny.

Show me YOUR business degree, years in banking, advertising, construction management and real estate, you ignorant putz.

12Top Ten Obama Scandals Empty Re: Top Ten Obama Scandals 1/7/2020, 2:40 pm

gatorfan

Floridatexan wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Show me YOUR business degree, years in banking, advertising, construction management and real estate, you ignorant putz.

Now that's funny. If true, it appears you had many types of jobs because you were probably a total incompetent. Thank you for LEAVING the workforce.

13Top Ten Obama Scandals Empty Re: Top Ten Obama Scandals 1/7/2020, 4:12 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

gatorfan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
gatorfan wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Now that's funny. If true, it appears you had many types of jobs because you were probably a total incompetent. Thank you for LEAVING the workforce.

I don't have to explain a thing to you. You didn't exactly show your experience, did you? That's because you couldn't hold a candle to my business background (and I only gave you the bare bones).

14Top Ten Obama Scandals Empty Re: Top Ten Obama Scandals 1/7/2020, 8:04 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://www.aclu.org/video/aclu-ccr-lawsuit-american-boy-killed-us-drone-strike

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2013/05/14/us/phone-records-of-journalists-of-the-associated-press-seized-by-us.amp.html

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2014/jul/31/cia-admits-spying-senate-staffers

https://www.npr.org/2017/10/27/560308997/irs-apologizes-for-aggressive-scrutiny-of-conservative-groups

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/us-anti-gunrunning-effort-turns-fatally-wrong/2011/07/14/gIQAH5d6YI_story.html

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2013/dec/12/lie-year-if-you-like-your-health-care-plan-keep-it/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2016/06/28/benghazi-lies-were-just-standard-procedure-under-obama/amp/

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/08/06/209692380/obama-to-leno-there-is-no-spying-on-americans

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/nov/12/james-bovard-the-obamacare-deception-of-stupid-ame/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/895853001

https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile.reuters.com/article/amp/idUSBRE82P0JI20120326

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/obama-took-lying-to-new-heights-with-the-iran-deal/2018/06/07/b75f72d2-6a7c-11e8-9e38-24e693b38637_story.html%3foutputType=amp

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theatlantic.com/amp/article/511454/

15Top Ten Obama Scandals Empty Re: Top Ten Obama Scandals 1/8/2020, 4:03 am

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote: Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast hell to heaven so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per caput since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per caput approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and then the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold an sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard tennis... the stones... so calm... Cunard... Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast hell to heaven so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per caput since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per caput approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and then the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold an sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard tennis... the stones... so calm... Cunard... Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast hell to heaven so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per caput since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per caput approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and then the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold an sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard tennis... the stones... so calm... Cunard...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum