Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

WOW...Even the hard left Progressives are finally telling the truth about our Semi-Retired President.

+5
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Floridatexan
Markle
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:But........we know what Obama has done.  The rest is total speculation.

We know what Bush did, too.  That's not speculation.  Yet every single time I bring up Bush, you accuse me of having a problem.  I have no problem...at least not the kind you're insinuating.  What I have is a very good memory and a LOT of business knowledge and experience.  But even you people with selective memory should be able to understand what happened to the housing market...the national and global economies.  

We know we know....according to you Bush is the only one to be blamed. It gets old FT.

Let me by crystal clear here...I don't give a damn whether it gets old or not.  Giving the criminals Bush and Cheney a get out of jail free card was the worst thing Obama has done, period.  That includes Mrs. Pelosi.  We are still in recovery from Bush's 2 stolen terms in office...on every front...economic, domestic and foreign policy, and moral integrity...something few people seem to honor these days, especially those who are stupid enough to identify with the policies of the Republican Party.

You're amusing.

WOW...Even the hard left Progressives are finally telling the truth about our Semi-Retired President. - Page 2 Stirthepot-1
You and your stupid spoon are not amusing.  Put it where the sun don't shine.
Still...amusing! Keep up the good work.
WOW...Even the hard left Progressives are finally telling the truth about our Semi-Retired President. - Page 2 Stirthepot-1

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

WOW...Even the hard left Progressives are finally telling the truth about our Semi-Retired President. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRP7XYd2KDC6E7-_LPeHdb2PiEsypes_KJ9ELUBWYyp02pF9cXi

If you want him to put it there for you might I suggest...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1cAYWi9E_0

Laughing

Shocked

Joanimaroni wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

If you want him to put it there for you might I suggest...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1cAYWi9E_0

Laughing

Shocked

WOW...Even the hard left Progressives are finally telling the truth about our Semi-Retired President. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQyLb35fvsxI1VpihEQyhqX2rS5moNgwXlTge7rqzYqEPYYDc3-

I'm sorry Joani...... And thank you.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yA7iGxV6rt4

Smile

VectorMan

VectorMan

When Morgan was a willing shill for Obama he was gold with the libs.

Now any lib talking against Obama gets thrown under the bus. LOL

A freaking house of cards.

2seaoat

Piers Morgan wants America to go postal on ISIS.......gee, If my show got cancelled and I was looking for ratings......I would appeal to stupid too........you can see by the response it is working Piers......who knows you may get elevated to a guest on one of the Sunday programs......nah......we have Butchmeup crying in his shrill voice......the sky is falling.....the sky is falling........President Obama in the meantime has been the man. Rock solid and mostly correct.

2seaoat wrote:Piers Morgan wants America to go postal on ISIS.......gee, If my show got cancelled and I was looking for ratings......I would appeal to stupid too........you can see by the response it is working Piers......who knows you may get elevated to a guest on one of the Sunday programs......nah......we have Butchmeup crying in his shrill voice......the sky is falling.....the sky is falling........President Obama in the meantime has been the man.  Rock solid and mostly correct.

WOW...Even the hard left Progressives are finally telling the truth about our Semi-Retired President. - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPWMs1waSIJGvQM_aC_6TQtuOCbAbV5cMW2eAXGMutPi6Zj1Gw

Your blood soaked Nobel Champion of Peace is already going postal on ISIS as he bombs sovereign nations killing countless innocents that we are not at war with so it doesn't seem to matter what Morgan's feelings are in that respect.

*****EVIL CHCUKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YbvTiMMlkNg

Twisted Evil

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum