Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama turns on the fear machine ....

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Here comes the Boogeyman ...

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/26148-the-fake-terror-threat-used-to-justify-bombing-syria

Once again, an American president is taking us on a costly, bloody journey to nowhere.

All we need now is Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice to tell us Khorosan and Isis have nuclear weapons.

When will America wake-up?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wordslinger wrote:Here comes the Boogeyman ...

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/26148-the-fake-terror-threat-used-to-justify-bombing-syria

Once again, an American president is taking us on a costly, bloody journey to nowhere.

All we need now is Colin Powell and Condoleeza Rice to tell us Khorosan and Isis have nuclear weapons.

When will America wake-up?

I'm sick of war too. But let me play devil's advocate just for the sake of discussion.

Let's say we had stood by and let the "islamic state" take control of Iraq and then maybe Syria as well. And if that did occur, it's not a stretch to think that other countries in the region could then be threatened as well.
What happens when the "islamic state" then has control of the oil production in those countries?
Our overall economy is still at the mercy of oil imports from the middle east.
Would that not make the "islamic state" a threat to our own well-being?

That was the final fear when saddam went into kuwait... that with that sort of resource he would expand his control.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Th Dude wrote:That was the final fear when saddam went into kuwait... that with that sort of resource he would expand his control.

Very true. And that's why to protect our own economic well-being we had to push him out of Kuwait.

But later when we removed Saddam from power in Iraq, we did away with the one real barrier Iraq had to prevent Islamic Jihadists from taking control of Iraq.
Especially since following Saddam's removal, we propped up a shia government which excluded all sunnis from participation. The same sunnis which have now coalesced into the "Islamic State".

Bob wrote:
Th Dude wrote:That was the final fear when saddam went into kuwait... that with that sort of resource he would expand his control.

Very true. And that's why to protect our own economic well-being we had to push him out of Kuwait.

But later when we removed Saddam from power in Iraq, we did away with the one real barrier Iraq had to prevent Islamic Jihadists from taking control of Iraq.
Especially since following Saddam's removal, we propped up a shia government which excluded all sunnis from participation. The same sunnis which have now coalesced into the "Islamic State".

Iraqis elected that government. Free will. What else did you expect from a population that is over 60% Shia?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There is only one final solution to all this insanity. And that would be to get us off the middle east oil teat as goddamn quickly as is humanly possible.
I'm doing my part simply by driving a 45 mpg car. If enough of us were driving 45 mpg cars, that would end our need for middle east oil.
But there are still a huge number of us who are convinced that driving a 45 mpg car is gay, sissy, and un-american. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Iraqis elected that government. Free will. What else did you expect from a population that is over 60% Shia?

My answer is that I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing the words shia and sunni. I'm sick and fucking tired of hearing about human beings defining themselves by some inimaginably stupid 1400 year old family argument over who is the heir to the insane ramblings of a psychotic child molester named Mohammed.

Bob wrote:There is only one final solution to all this insanity. And that would be to get us off the middle east oil teat as goddamn quickly as is humanly possible.
I'm doing my part simply by driving a 45 mpg car. If enough of us were driving 45 mpg cars, that would end our need for middle east oil.
But there are still a huge number of us who are convinced that driving a 45 mpg car is gay, sissy, and un-american. lol

It's not the US that matters. Our economic allies/trading partners who have no other means for oil need this resource unfortunately.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Bob wrote:There is only one final solution to all this insanity.  And that would be to get us off the middle east oil teat as goddamn quickly as is humanly possible.
I'm doing my part simply by driving a 45 mpg car.  If enough of us were driving 45 mpg cars,  that would end our need for middle east oil.
But there are still a huge number of us who are convinced that driving a 45 mpg car is gay, sissy,  and un-american.  lol

It's not the US that matters. Our economic allies/trading partners who have no other means for oil need this resource unfortunately.

As of July of this year,  23% of all U.S. oil imports are still coming from the Persian Gulf countries.  

http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/pet_move_impcus_a2_nus_ep00_im0_mbbl_m.htm

If that oil stops flowing today it would cripple our economy.

As I already said,  I'm doing my part by driving a 45 mpg car.
But when the he men and duck commanders take their gas guzzlers to the pumps,  their hard earned money is going to freakish clowns like this one...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/matthewstibbe/2011/09/22/inside-the-sultan-of-bruneis-flying-palace/

And some of that money was used to finance the 9/11 hijackers.  And some of it is going to ISIS and ISIL and Al Queda and god only knows what all else.
And as long as our economy remains dependent on that middle east oil,  this will all continue.  And what is left of our national treasury (mostly borrowed) will continue to be squandered on middle east wars.

2seaoat

I heard on the Thom Hartman show this week that Russia has found a pool of oil in Siberia with a greater reserve than the original Saudi reserve. The carbon market is at a glut. Coking coal has dropped three hundred percent in pricing and coal in general is dropping like a rock. Wind, solar, and NG are changing the face of energy consumption. Where high IQs exist, the fuel efficient cars are growing as we speak......where folks sit on their brains the pickup getting 12mpg is the norm........The electric vehicle is growing by leaps and bounds as I am not seeing one or two volts a day.

The Middle east chaos is not by accident. It serves Israel. If people study the 1973 war, they realize a combined Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, and Iran conventional military attack on all fronts has a very high probability of causing catastrophic damage to Israeli cities. While the big the false flag of Iranian nuclear development was bandied about, the stability of those nation states which could mount a credible and real threat to Israel were put into chaos. ISIS is a complete and utter element of chaos in three of the biggest threats to Israel. Do you notice the boogeyman will have nothing to do with Israel.......why is that?

2seaoat wrote:I heard on the Thom Hartman show this week that Russia has found a pool of oil in Siberia with a greater reserve than the original Saudi reserve. The carbon market is at a glut. Coking coal has dropped three hundred percent in pricing and coal in general is dropping like a rock. Wind, solar, and NG are changing the face of energy consumption. Where high IQs exist, the fuel efficient cars are growing as we speak......where folks sit on their brains the pickup getting 12mpg is the norm........The electric vehicle is growing by leaps and bounds as I am not seeing one or two volts a day.

The Middle east chaos is not by accident. It serves Israel. If people study the 1973 war, they realize a combined Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, and Iran conventional military attack on all fronts has a very high probability of causing catastrophic damage to Israeli cities. While the big the false flag of Iranian nuclear development was bandied about, the stability of those nation states which could mount a credible and real threat to Israel were put into chaos. ISIS is a complete and utter element of chaos in three of the biggest threats to Israel. Do you notice the boogeyman will have nothing to do with Israel.......why is that?

That's been tried and the Muslims lost in 56, 67, and 73. Nuf said.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:I heard on the Thom Hartman show this week that Russia has found a pool of oil in Siberia with a greater reserve than the original Saudi reserve.   The carbon market is at a glut.  Coking coal has dropped three hundred percent in pricing and coal in general is dropping like a rock.  Wind, solar, and NG are changing the face of energy consumption.   Where high IQs exist, the fuel efficient cars are growing as we speak......where folks sit on their brains the pickup getting 12mpg is the norm........The electric vehicle is growing by leaps and bounds as I am not seeing one or two volts a day.

The Middle east chaos is not by accident.  It serves Israel.   If people study the 1973 war, they realize a combined Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, and Iran conventional military attack on all fronts has a very high probability of causing catastrophic damage to Israeli cities.  While the big the false flag of Iranian nuclear development was bandied about, the stability of those nation states which could mount a credible and real threat to Israel were put into chaos.   ISIS is a complete and utter element of chaos in three of the biggest threats to Israel.   Do you notice the boogeyman will have nothing to do with Israel.......why is that?
The problem also stems from the fact that the Zionists in Israel want their own "caliphate" that covers most of the Middle East. They are an expansionist nation and we need to pull the plug and stop being their patsy. I am proud of Obama standing up to Bibi Netanyahoo, who, I understand, frequently calls Obama on the phone and yells demands at him. Obama needs to tell him to just STFU.

Obama turns on the fear machine .... Untitl11

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I heard on the Thom Hartman show this week that Russia has found a pool of oil in Siberia with a greater reserve than the original Saudi reserve.   The carbon market is at a glut.  Coking coal has dropped three hundred percent in pricing and coal in general is dropping like a rock.  Wind, solar, and NG are changing the face of energy consumption.   Where high IQs exist, the fuel efficient cars are growing as we speak......where folks sit on their brains the pickup getting 12mpg is the norm........The electric vehicle is growing by leaps and bounds as I am not seeing one or two volts a day.

The Middle east chaos is not by accident.  It serves Israel.   If people study the 1973 war, they realize a combined Syria, Iraq, Egypt, Jordan, and Iran conventional military attack on all fronts has a very high probability of causing catastrophic damage to Israeli cities.  While the big the false flag of Iranian nuclear development was bandied about, the stability of those nation states which could mount a credible and real threat to Israel were put into chaos.   ISIS is a complete and utter element of chaos in three of the biggest threats to Israel.   Do you notice the boogeyman will have nothing to do with Israel.......why is that?
The problem also stems from the fact that the Zionists in Israel want their own "caliphate" that covers most of the Middle East. They are an expansionist nation and we need to pull the plug and stop being their patsy. I am proud of Obama standing up to Bibi Netanyahoo, who, I understand, frequently calls Obama on the phone and yells demands at him. Obama needs to tell him to just STFU.

Obama turns on the fear machine .... Untitl11

Obama turns on the fear machine .... Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRoU8PpmOOxGPaDhafCljs6o0uWSzqpPAYC3z7l9DnPg-KUinP3

Since everyone feels that we shouldn't interfere with ME affairs then Cairo, Palestine, the Suez Canal, and few other places should belong to the Israeli's at this time.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PErUiAyVoGc

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum