Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obama turns out to be a racist xenophobe like seaoat says I am

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

President Barack Obama has lost the nation’s largest Latino advocacy organization.

The National Council of La Raza is set to declare Obama “the deporter-in-chief” and demand that he take unilateral action to stop deportations.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/03/national-council-of-la-raza-janet-murguia-barack-obama-deporter-in-chief-immigration-104217.html

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Looks like Hillary is a racist xenophobe too.

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/06/hillary-clinton-immigration-united-we-dream-blasts-108002.html

Sal

Sal

I agree.

This dude just might get my vote in the primary ....

http://www.politico.com/story/2014/07/martin-omalley-immigration-border-108831.html

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm voting for him for sure.  I'm fed up with those racist xenophobes Obama and Hillary.  They're hell bent to close the border to illegal immigrants and they both oughta be ashamed of themselves.
I bet they don't even like taco bell either the goddamned bigots.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Obama and Hillary need to hear some good mexican music and then maybe they'll see the light and stop being racist xenophobes.

Sal

Sal

Well, by and large, these young refugees are not Mexican, Bob. 

And, they're seeking refuge in Mexico and other countries as well. 

But, they're all filthy, diseased, brown-skins, so six of one, half dozen of the other. 

Amirite?

2seaoat

Bob,
Thinks they all look the same.......he does not know that central american countries are not Mexican, and riding the beast through Mexico does not convert somebody into a Mexican. Now he thinks by having a secure border is racism. It is not. Racism is creating the illusion that we are being invaded......like a 1950 sci fi flick with large ants crawling over the border and those ants are DANGEROUS......yep racism is the fear, maintaining a border has nothing to do with fear, but has everything to do with maintaining the status quo of a nation. When people over stay their visas there is no mass fear being fanned by all Bob's packing guns and flying the rebel flag, and yelling stop the beaners.......they are invading America......no a beautiful Ukranian server at a posh country club working on visa which expired two years ago is no problem......we are being invaded by beautiful women, and Obama and Clinton are racist because they want to maintain the integrity of our visa system.....brilliant racist logic.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Bob,
Thinks they all look the same.......he does not know that central american countries are not Mexican, and riding the beast through Mexico does not convert somebody into a Mexican.  Now he thinks by having a secure border is racism.  It is not.  Racism is creating the illusion that we are being invaded......like a 1950 sci fi flick with large ants crawling over the border and those ants are DANGEROUS......yep racism is the fear, maintaining a border has nothing to do with  fear, but has everything to do with maintaining the status quo of a nation.  When people over stay their visas there is no mass fear being fanned by all Bob's packing guns and flying the rebel flag, and yelling stop the beaners.......they  are invading America......no a beautiful Ukranian server at a posh country club working on visa which expired two years ago is no problem......we are being  invaded by beautiful women, and Obama and Clinton are racist because they want to maintain the integrity of our visa system.....brilliant racist logic.

Seaoat is the only "lifelong republican" I have ever encountered who gets a bigger tingle up his leg over obama than even chris matthews. lol

2seaoat wrote:Bob,
Thinks they all look the same.......he does not know that central american countries are not Mexican, and riding the beast through Mexico does not convert somebody into a Mexican.  Now he thinks by having a secure border is racism.  It is not.  Racism is creating the illusion that we are being invaded......like a 1950 sci fi flick with large ants crawling over the border and those ants are DANGEROUS......yep racism is the fear, maintaining a border has nothing to do with  fear, but has everything to do with maintaining the status quo of a nation.  When people over stay their visas there is no mass fear being fanned by all Bob's packing guns and flying the rebel flag, and yelling stop the beaners.......they  are invading America......no a beautiful Ukranian server at a posh country club working on visa which expired two years ago is no problem......we are being  invaded by beautiful women, and Obama and Clinton are racist because they want to maintain the integrity of our visa system.....brilliant racist logic.

Obama turns out to be a racist xenophobe like seaoat says I am Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCRVIAp2WF4os544hZOeNrFDItEjER6alRuqMj2a3mzoqtzhtP

I get it...

Granting even more visas to your favored illegal Hispanics instead of being fair and authorizing a proportionate amount to other to people from around the world from different countries based on their population is not racism.

Did it take you a long time to learn how to be a racist who convolutes ideologies into such a bigoted and discriminating agenda?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qq4j1LtCdww

Smile

2seaoat

I support the elected President of the United States despite his party. I was a strong advocate that President Bush should be treated with respect and was called a neocon, now when the President of this country is trying to do the right thing which helps this country, I am called an Obama lover. I love my country. I understand how difficult it is to be in office without people gunning for you because of the color of your skin, and sorry....I just want a fair game....you might say Eddie Stanky is my hero. Instead we have cowards who hide behind political party labels when they mean nothing. The Democrats in the South were the bastian for hate and prejudice, and now they have shed their democrat label and the Dixiecrats have invaded the once proud party of Abe Lincoln, Teddy Roosevelt, and Ike, and then think they are Republicans.....they are interlopers and the party will be taken back by good people.

Bob needs to take that rebel flag off his Prius, it is ironic.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:

Bob needs to take that rebel flag off his Prius

I traded in my Prius for this car

Obama turns out to be a racist xenophobe like seaoat says I am Swedish-flying-confederate-flag-in-junky-car

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum