Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Obamacare numbers shrinking...hmmmm

+2
boards of FL
Sal
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Vikingwoman

7.3 million people got healthcare coverage. That means 7.3 million people got a subsidy. That's what Obamacare is. Getting a subsidy for healthcare. If those people in those 7.3 million got healthcare then they got a subsidy.People who didn't get one are not counted as being enrolled in Obamacare. How's your logic doing? LOL!

if y'all think breaking the backs of millions of other people with high premiums is a fair trade for your freebie, then I guess its a good deal to you.

and if you think breaking the healthcare system in general was a fair trade, then I guess you win.

hang onto your sugar coated turd. I knew and know you will.

But me and millions of healthcare workers know the truth of what it has done to health CARE.

And millions of people also know what it has done to their wallets

Vikingwoman

They have healthcare. I'm not concerned about their wallets. I'm concerned about the people who didn't and couldn't afford it. I just won a big lawsuit and won't be eligible for Obamacare next year due to my income and will be paying the highest premiums. And guess what? I'm ok w/ that.

Vikingwoman wrote:They have healthcare. I'm not concerned about their wallets. I'm concerned about the people who didn't and couldn't afford it. I just won a big lawsuit and won't be eligible for Obamacare next year due to my income and will be paying the highest premiums. And guess what? I'm ok w/ that.

Good for you.

income distribution. Shared misery.

Vikingwoman

Nope. The insurance companies did that. Not Obama. I'm glad to know if I need it, it will be there. I am glad I had it when I needed it.

Vikingwoman wrote:Nope. The insurance companies did that. Not Obama. I'm glad to know if I need it, it will be there. I am glad I had it when I needed it.

LOL yes yes, the insurance companies done it.

all hail Obama the king!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he has saved the planet and the country Rolling Eyes

boards of FL

boards of FL

PACEDOG#1 wrote:7.3 million of what exactly? 8 million were supposed to earn initial coverage. That goal was not reached. That
means the effort was a failure. Couple that with
People forced off what insurance they had into Obamacare and it's not even 7.3
Million newly insured people. I know logic isn't your strong suit.

The original goal was actually 6 million. So on a scale of 100, the ACA has earned a 122. I'm pretty sure a 100 with 22 extra credit points is an A+ on any scale.

dumpcare

These news outlets chap my ass, why? Obamacare to them is simply people who purchased on exchange. This statement is wrong, wrong, wrong. All plans sold Jan 1, 2014 whether or not bought on exchange or off is Obamacare, so their number's are million's short. Now if they are only referring to one's that bought on exchange let them say, these number's project on exchange where as many million's purchased off exchange. Simple.

The news reports and distorts again.

boards of FL

boards of FL

ppaca wrote:These news outlets chap my ass, why? Obamacare to them is simply people who purchased on exchange. This statement is wrong, wrong, wrong. All plans sold Jan 1, 2014 whether or not bought on exchange or off is Obamacare, so their number's are million's short. Now if they are only referring to one's that bought on exchange let them say, these number's project on exchange where as many million's purchased off exchange. Simple.

Correct. Combining on-exchange and off-exchange, the projection is over 16 million. Bringing in medicaid expanders and people under 26 still getting coverage from their parents, the estimate is between 24 and 28.6 million.

http://acasignups.net/

ppaca wrote:These news outlets chap my ass, why? Obamacare to them is simply people who purchased on exchange. This statement is wrong, wrong, wrong. All plans sold Jan 1, 2014 whether or not bought on exchange or off is Obamacare, so their number's are million's short. Now if they are only referring to one's that bought on exchange let them say, these number's project on exchange where as many million's purchased off exchange. Simple.

YOURE WRONG and right.

They do distort the news and data.

However the ONLY numbers that should count as obamacare is people who were PREVIOUSLY UNINSURED. That was the reason for obamacare

Vikingwoman

You need to give up the bullshit about this. As time goes on and the numbers increase people see they were deluded by your ilk. The game is over.

Sal

Sal

They never give up.

They just slink away and start lying about something else.

They're shameless and incorrigible.

by boards of FL Today at 9:21 am
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

7.3 million of what exactly? 8 million were supposed to earn initial coverage. That goal was not reached. That
means the effort was a failure. Couple that with
People forced off what insurance they had into Obamacare and it's not even 7.3
Million newly insured people. I know logic isn't your strong suit.

The original goal was actually 6 million. So on a scale of 100, the ACA has earned a 122. I'm pretty sure a 100 with 22 extra credit points is an A+ on any scale.
-----
No bruh,

My article said the goal was 8,000,000.

and the goal was for NEWLY INSURED

Recall that between 5 million and 6 million Americans lost their health plans because of Obamacare last fall. If the administration now succeeds in signing up 5 million to 6 million previously insured Americans, it will have achieved . . . nothing. Breaking even is no great accomplishment.

And let’s not forget: Many of those new Obamacare sign-ups are self-sufficient people who were previously paying their own way and now receive government subsidies for insurance. Creating government dependency is not progress — it’s a step backward.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/marc-thiessen-made-up-good-news-about-obamacare/2014/03/31/1ed97eba-b8d1-11e3-899e-bb708e3539dd_story.html

boards of FL

boards of FL

So if the % of uninsured Americans plummets from 18% to 13.4%, does that mean that more or less people have insurance coverage after the ACA?

This isn't rocket science.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/172403/uninsured-rate-sinks-second-quarter.aspx

In U.S., Uninsured Rate Sinks to 13.4% in Second Quarter
Significant decline in uninsured rate across age groups since the end of 2013

Obamacare numbers shrinking...hmmmm - Page 2 Tjcqv5b8uecljickck1b4q

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum