Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unbelievable! It's been 174 days since a California "lawmaker" has been arrested!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gatorfan

"California Sen. Rod Wright (D), a felon convicted of eight counts of perjury and voting fraud, said Monday he would resign from office. That leaves the state with only two remaining senators currently under investigation.

Wright was convicted in January for a 2010 indictment on charges he committed voter fraud in five elections and lied on voter registration forms and candidate filings. California law requires lawmakers to live in the districts they represent, but Wright was accused of claiming to live in Inglewood, a city south of Baldwin Hills, where he actually lived, which was outside of his district.

Wright will step down from office next Monday, and will continue on the state’s taxpayer-funded payroll until then.

Sen. Ron Calderon (D) and Sen. Leland Yee (D) are the other California lawmakers facing unrelated charges. Both were indicted in March; Calderon on bribery charges and Yee on arms trafficking and corruption charges. They both pleaded not guilty, and both remain on the state’s payroll.

It has been 174 days since Yee was arrested, and no other California lawmakers have been arrested since."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/govbeat/wp/2014/09/16/with-california-lawmakers-resignation-only-two-current-state-senators-remain-under-investigation/

Sal

Sal

What do you care?

You don't live in their districts.

Or, does that only work with racism?

Sal wrote:What do you care?

are we only supposed to talk about politicians that live in our district?

is this another double standard lefty rule? lol

Sal

Sal

Chrissy* wrote:
Sal wrote:What do you care?

are we only supposed to talk about politicians that live in our district?

is this another double standard lefty rule? lol

Nope. 

That's gatorfan's standard. 

nothing to see here that anyone wants to talk about

god forbid we talk about a democrat whos a crook

I mean that is so common people hardly care

Well... When the potus can state diffinitively that the white (when is that going to be politically incorrect?) house had no contact... no communications... no nothing with the atf, doj, dhs, or fbi... about running high powered weaponry to foreign criminal cartels... but then claims executive privilege to quash transparency...

We might have a systemic credibility problem. How often do we see known wrongs excused for ideological ends?

2seaoat

T ball.......come play in the bigs.......come to Chicago where the world's greatest museum exists......The Chicago Art Museum.

http://www.myfoxchicago.com/story/26546263/art-institute-of-chicago-named-best-museum-in-world

Then see the pinnacle of Man's creativity.......and learn the Chicago way.....a place where butchmeup would be laughed off the stage, and living in the wrong district is an art of deception crafted and perfected in Chicago. Hell, the mayor's residency was in DC and had his house rented, and the courts said he lived at the residence.....which had tenants........two lawmakers under investigation.....pikers.

Ya know... I'd rather tour the museum with you than take your money playing poker.

2seaoat

Ya know... I'd rather tour the museum with you than take your money playing poker.

Seriously.....take four hours.......it is a lifetime experience. I will probably never get to play you in the tournament......I will get busted with aces.

2seaoat wrote:Ya know... I'd rather tour the museum with you than take your money playing poker.

Seriously.....take four hours.......it is a lifetime experience. I will probably never get to play you in the tournament......I will get busted with aces.

I've toured it many times... Thank you though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum