Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here Boards....here is a teacher not fit to teach

+2
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/11/sixth-graders-asked-to-compare-bush-and-hitler-in-homework-assignment/#ixzz3D1CyKkm3

Yep, but of course your ilk and those like you probably think that it's all good.

Last edited by PACEDOG#1 on 9/11/2014, 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

PACEDOG#1 wrote:http://dailycaller.com/2014/09/11/sixth-graders-asked-to-compare-bush-and-hitler-in-homework-assignment/#ixzz3D1CyKkm3

Yep, but of course your ilk and those like you probably think that it's all good.

He should be fired.

Sal

Sal

Yes, ....

.... This is obviously a high-school level assignment. 

Sal wrote:Yes, ....

.... This is obviously a high-school level assignment. 

Yes, but what have they done with it?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I read that one of the more creative students in that class came up with this for the assignment:

Here Boards....here is a teacher not fit to teach Bush-h10

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Interesting assignment. The biggest difference I see between Bush and Hitler, was that Hitler was intelligent and insane. Bush was just crazy.

2seaoat

Pretty sophisticated assignment for sixth graders which ultimately becomes nothing more than a political statement which is inappropriate. I do not think the teacher should be fired, but I am really tired of the attacks on our Presidents. We take these men who serve their country and expect perfection. We voted them into office and the office deserves our collective respect. If they have not performed, they can be voted out of office. Hitler created a dictatorship and was a tyrant, but the very comparison has more to do with politics than an assignment because the assignment could have easily been please compare the role of our presidents to Hitler. Please give differences and similarities. The student may have given examples of various presidents......but in sixth grade......pretty sophisticated students.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Pretty sophisticated assignment for sixth graders which ultimately becomes nothing more than a political statement which is inappropriate.   I do not think the teacher should be fired, but I am really tired of the attacks on our Presidents.  We take these men who serve their country and expect perfection.  We voted them into office and the office deserves our collective respect.   If they have not performed, they can be voted out of office.  Hitler created a dictatorship and was a tyrant, but the very comparison has more to do with politics than an assignment because the assignment could have easily been please compare the role of our presidents to Hitler.  Please give differences and similarities.  The student may have given examples of various presidents......but in sixth grade......pretty sophisticated students.

I don't expect perfection from anyone. I agree that the office deserves respect, but not necessarily the man in office.

Sal

Sal

I watched a program last night that followed Bush around on 9/11 as he fled in a blind panic.

It was a good reminder of the loathing I have for the man.

Fled? Is that what you think?

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Fled? Is that what you think?

In a word, yes.

You know that when the nation is under attack there are written protocols? Just like we have war games specific war scenarios with potential aggressors( China and what we would do to defend Taiwan- and we would defend them). He doesn't get a choice once the balloon goes up. The CINC isn't a target for any enemy if we can move him around like a piece on a chess board and defend. Given that we had thousands of airplanes in the air and four used as bombs, Bush leaving the area of DC was the right thing to do.

Sal

Sal

PACEDOG#1 wrote:You know that when the nation is under attack there are written protocols? Just like we have war games specific war scenarios with potential aggressors( China and what we would do to defend Taiwan- and we would defend them). He doesn't get a choice once the balloon goes up. The CINC isn't a target for any enemy if we can move him around like a piece on a chess board and defend. Given that we had thousands of airplanes in the air and four used as bombs, Bush leaving the area of DC was the right thing to do.

Bush wasn't in DC, you idiot.

He was in Sarasota.

Then he flew around in a blind panic to Louisiana and then to Nebraska, before finally returning to DC.

Peter Jennings and Ann Compton had a field day.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:You know that when the nation is under attack there are written protocols? Just like we have war games specific war scenarios with potential aggressors( China and what we would do to defend Taiwan- and we would defend them). He doesn't get a choice once the balloon goes up. The CINC isn't a target for any enemy if we can move him around like a piece on a chess board and defend. Given that we had thousands of airplanes in the air and four used as bombs, Bush leaving the area of DC was the right thing to do.

He was in Sarasota.

Then he flew around in a blind panic to Louisiana and then to Nebraska, before finally returning to DC.

I get a laugh when wingnuts excuse The Decider's performance on that dreadful day. I get a real laugh when poster Markle tries to blame the 9/11 attacks on former president Clinton. The Marklehooey in that particular cut-and-paste is really smelly.....
Razz

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

by Sal Today at 9:21 am
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

You know that when the nation is under attack there are written protocols? Just like we have war games specific war scenarios with potential aggressors( China and what we would do to defend Taiwan- and we would defend them). He doesn't get a choice once the balloon goes up. The CINC isn't a target for any enemy if we can move him around like a piece on a chess board and defend. Given that we had thousands of airplanes in the air and four used as bombs, Bush leaving the area of DC was the right thing to do.

He was in Sarasota.

-------
No durrrr.... There
Is always a contingency plan. The Secret Service has that
Job. Whatever he would have done that day would have been wrong according to any Dem

boards of FL

boards of FL

The assignment is uncalled for and has no place in the classroom.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum