Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

poker stars play money poker.......join and play

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I have been playing under 2seaoat and just post what table you want to play and I will play.....

dumpcare

Haven't played at pk for sometime, I found a play site that you can win prizes and also qualify for heartland poker tournaments. But like any other play site it's free and their are a lot of donks.

http://www.hogwildpokerleagues.com/

I had an account on pokerstars... prolly still has a few dollars on it. Just another casualty of the patriot act.

Fricking nazis.

dumpcare

If it's worth getting back you know they made a deal with the doj and have paid or paying player's who make a claim. I guess you'd have to google it or maybe someone at pocketfives could tell you.

I was able to get my money off of every site... I just left like $5 on them to tinker with until the law was enforced.

I'm a member on pocketfives... tho I don't post there much anymore. I played on all of those sites... ultimate bet, absolute, party poker... etc. I'm not sure I'd have the patience to multi table tournaments and sit n goes like I did back then.

dumpcare

I played on most of them, up until a year ago I played on bovada. If it every becomes legal I will play again as I have gotten older much more patience, but the temper is still there. lol

2seaoat

They have a function called a house game. I will be back to my laptop thursday evening, and those who want to play in a house game should complete their registrations. It is play money.

dumpcare

Ok, where do you find these home or house games? I just downloaded pk.

2seaoat

I will post here Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as to when I can find a home game table for those who want to play.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum