Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Your Tuesday Night RNC Summary

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Your Tuesday Night RNC Summary Empty Your Tuesday Night RNC Summary 8/28/2012, 11:28 pm

Sal

Sal

Well, you had an obscenely rich lady trying to convince the electorate that she's just like every other woman in America, and a morbidly obese dude pontificating about belt-tightening. I'm gonna give it a B+ for creativity. Very Happy

Last edited by salinsky on 8/29/2012, 8:47 am; edited 1 time in total

Ann Romney thinks "roughing it" is spending long hours doing book reports and homework with her kids. I'm sure she's a nice lady but has no clue about roughing anything.She spoke about living in a basement apt. while Mitt was in law school and business school but she never once had to get a job. I heard they had to sell some of his stocks even then. Whoa -that's rough! It's going to very hard for them to relate to normal Americans.

The jealousy of the unwashed liberal is amusing to watch. In the ultraliberal whack jobs perfect world everyone would have a life like the Oblamers, you know - attend high priced schools, attend more high priced schools, work a year or three doing something, then enter the public pay domain to stay. Hypocrites.

Sal

Sal

It was really a bad first day for the RNC. I tune into these things because I'm a political junkie, but this was nearly unwatchable. The Paultards are pissed off (big surprise there, I know) about some procedural changes, so they booed and hissed John Boehner. Some red state governors talked exclusively about themselves and how well their respective state's economies are doing, which would seem to be a great argument for retaining the current occupant of the Oval Office. Rick Santorum did his bigot act. And, Ann Romney delivered a really awkward and weird speech about how America should let Mitt take it to the prom or something. The bottom line is that no one made the case for a Willard presidency. No one really wanted to talk about him at all. It was all kinda depressing.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

I watched too (political junkie) albeit on MSNBC to help sooth my ruffled feathers as I listened to the R's give their report form the right wing bubble that passes for their reality. The D's will do something similar soon so it all balances out.
Couldn't help noticing that Gov. Christy didn't mention NJ's job situation but this is a time for them to rally behind Mittens.
Ann did a good job. Who can not feel empathy for the wives (or husbands as the case may be) of these politicians?

nochain wrote:The jealousy of the unwashed liberal is amusing to watch. In the ultraliberal whack jobs perfect world everyone would have a life like the Oblamers, you know - attend high priced schools, attend more high priced schools, work a year or three doing something, then enter the public pay domain to stay. Hypocrites.

Didn't Romney attend the same "high priced school" as Obama and enter the "public pay domain"? Dolt!

skankymoranky wrote:
nochain wrote:.

Didn't Romney attend the same "high priced school" as Obama and enter the "public pay domain"? Dolt!

Missed the point again didn't you? I am not surprised. Feel free to call yourself a childish name.

nochain wrote:
skankymoranky wrote:
nochain wrote:.

Missed the point again didn't you? I am not surprised. Feel free to call yourself a childish name.

It's hard to miss a point when you make no point.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum