Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

OH NO my far left Progressive good friends...Markle is right again. "'I can take Kiev in two weeks', Vladimir Putin warns NATO leaders"

+2
Wordslinger
Markle
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

OH NO my far left Progressive good friends...Markle is right again.

'I can take Kiev in two weeks', Vladimir Putin warns NATO leaders

Date: September 02 2014
Ben Farmer

Brussels: Vladimir Putin has boasted to European leaders that his forces could sweep into Kiev in two weeks if he wanted. The Russian President reportedly made the threat to the outgoing European Commission president during talks on the Ukraine crisis.

[...]

The sense of urgency was highlighted by events in Ukraine on Monday, as President Petro Poroshenko accused Russia of military aggression to alter the battlefield. "Direct, unconcealed aggression has been launched against Ukraine from a neighbouring country," he said. "It radically changes the situation in the conflict area."

Ukraine's Defence Minister, Valeriy Heletey, was more emphatic. "A great war has arrived at our doorstep, the likes of which Europe has not seen since World War II," he said in a Facebook post. And Colonel Andriy Lysenko, spokesman for the National Security and Defence Council, said Monday that Ukrainian forces had withdrawn from the airport near Luhansk in the face of a Russian army tank battalion, and that seven Ukrainian soldiers had been killed in the last 24 hours. Russia regularly denies sending troops into eastern Ukraine.

The EU's new head of foreign policy, Federica Mogherini, warned there was no military solution to what is now Europe's biggest crisis in decades.

Anders Fogh Rasmussen, secretary general of the alliance, said NATO faced multiple crises on its southern and eastern borders that could erupt at any time.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/world/i-can-take-kiev-in-two-weeks-vladimir-putin-warns-nato-leaders-20140902-10bcg2.html?skin=text-only

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:OH NO my far left Progressive good friends...Markle is right again.

'I can take Kiev in two weeks', Vladimir Putin warns NATO leaders

Date: September 02 2014
Ben Farmer

Brussels: Vladimir Putin has boasted to European leaders that his forces could sweep into Kiev in two weeks if he wanted. The Russian President reportedly made the threat to the outgoing European Commission president during talks on the Ukraine crisis.

[...]

The sense of urgency was highlighted by events in Ukraine on Monday, as President Petro Poroshenko accused Russia of military aggression to alter the battlefield. "Direct, unconcealed aggression has been launched against Ukraine from a neighbouring country," he said. "It radically changes the situation in the conflict area."

Ukraine's Defence Minister, Valeriy Heletey, was more emphatic. "A great war has arrived at our doorstep, the likes of which Europe has not seen since World War II," he said in a Facebook post. And Colonel Andriy Lysenko, spokesman for the National Security and Defence Council, said Monday that Ukrainian forces had withdrawn from the airport near Luhansk in the face of a Russian army tank battalion, and that seven Ukrainian soldiers had been killed in the last 24 hours. Russia regularly denies sending troops into eastern Ukraine.

The EU's new head of foreign policy, Federica Mogherini, warned there was no military solution to what is now Europe's biggest crisis in decades.

Anders Fogh Rasmussen, secretary general of the alliance, said NATO faced multiple crises on its southern and eastern borders that could erupt at any time.

Read more:  http://www.smh.com.au/world/i-can-take-kiev-in-two-weeks-vladimir-putin-warns-nato-leaders-20140902-10bcg2.html?skin=text-only

By "right" do you mean correct or ultra conservative whacko? Putin's rhetorical remark was accurate and helps to offset the west's fright-making claim that Russia invaded Ukraine with 1,000 troops.

I thought you dealt with fact? LOL!!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You don't have any friends here, Markle.

2seaoat

You don't have any friends here, Markle.

I like Mr. Markle. I like him best when he is posting non political cut and paste. He has insight and intelligence.....he just abuses the same with the mind numbing political cutting and pasting.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You are free to like whomever you want, Seaoat. I personally can't separate the person from his actions. I can't abide a liar.

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
You are free to like whomever you want, Seaoat.  I personally can't separate the person from his actions.  I can't abide a liar.

And best of all, you have YET to prove any of my posts to NOT be accurate.

Keep trying, it is most fun to watch your desperation and machinations.

Keep up the great work, you are a wonderful foil!

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Floridatexan wrote:
You are free to like whomever you want, Seaoat.  I personally can't separate the person from his actions.  I can't abide a liar.

He fools no one with his propaganda.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

He fools no one with his propaganda.

And yet, none of you have been able to disprove any of the FACTS I post but you all do lapse into fits of childish tantrums and name calling. All to my pleasure!

Sal

Sal

You don't know the Ukraine if you think Russia can invade, occupy, and hold it in two weeks. 

Ain't gonna happen. 

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:You don't know the Ukraine if you think Russia can invade, occupy, and hold it in two weeks.

Ain't gonna happen. 

What will stop President Putin? Will semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama write him a stern letter?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum