Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why are NO black women, armed or unarmed, killed by police?

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

I have my own theory which, no doubt, will come as a stunning shock to the ladies here.

First, Women do not commit nearly as many crimes as men and then usually because they have been pushed into it by a man.

Second, this is the shocker, WOMEN LISTEN BETTER THAN MEN. I KNOW, shocking isn't it?

So what does that tell us about a solution to black men being killed in interactions with police?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle, help me out.  What was the name of that young black woman, college educated and traveling to take a good job, who was arrested on a minor traffic violation in Texas and was found hung in her cell in that racist small town jail?  I think it starts with a B... or maybe an L ...

And here are 9 other black women killed by cops ...

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/08/03/korryn_gaines_is_the_ninth_black_woman_shot_and_killed_by_police_in_the.html

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Wordslinger wrote:Markle, help me out.  What was the name of that young black woman, college educated and traveling to take a good job, who was arrested on a minor traffic violation in Texas and was found hung in her cell in that racist small town jail?  I think it starts with a B... or maybe an L ...

http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/08/03/korryn_gaines_is_the_ninth_black_woman_shot_and_killed_by_police_in_the.html

Her name was Sandra Bland.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:[b]Markle, help me out.  What was the name of that young black woman, college educated and traveling to take a good job, who was arrested on a minor traffic violation in Texas and was found hung in her cell in that racist small town jail?  I think it starts with a B... or maybe an L ...

As I said, a MAN was involved and either he or she fired a SHOTGUN at police.

the 12-gauge shotgun Gaines allegedly fired at officers.

The police showed up at Gaines’ apartment around 9:20 a.m. on Monday with arrest warrants for Gaines and Kareem Courtney, a man who shared the residence, from unrelated incidents.

(Your source)

Show us the proof the woman was hanged in a jail cell. Who was arrested?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Can't prove what happened to her, but the officer has been indicted for perjury.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/06/us/sandra-bland-trooper-brian-encinia-indicted/

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Markle, help me out.  What was the name of that young black woman, college educated and traveling to take a good job, who was arrested on a minor traffic violation in Texas and was found hung in her cell in that racist small town jail?  I think it starts with a B... or maybe an L ...

The police showed up at Gaines’ apartment around 9:20 a.m. on Monday with arrest warrants for Gaines and Kareem Courtney, a man who shared the residence, from unrelated incidents.

(Your source)  

Show us the proof the woman was hanged in a jail cell.  Who was arrested?

[b]There is ample evidence the woman was found hanging by her neck in her cell. I never said a cop hanged her ... but there can be little doubt that those Texas police bastards drove her to it, IF they didn't hang her themselves. No indictment resulted as there was no evidence an officer was involved. You posited pure bullshit as fact in the theme title for this thread. Obviously there are black women who were killed by police, which I believe you actually knew . . .. You really are getting easy old boy ...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:

Her name was Sandra Bland.

Thanks for the input!!

RealLindaL

So will we hear Markle graciously admit that he was WRONG to say NO black women had been killed by police? HA. Fat chance.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

(Your source)  

There is ample evidence the woman was found hanging by her neck in her cell.  I never said a cop hanged her ... but there can be little doubt that those Texas police bastards drove her to it, IF they didn't hang her themselves.  No indictment resulted as there was no evidence an officer was involved. You posited pure bullshit as fact in the theme title for this thread.  Obviously there are black women who were killed by police, which I believe you actually knew . . ..  You really are getting easy old boy ...

Nuff said.

So far you've shown a black woman, with a black man, who fired a SHOTGUN at police and another who committed suicide.

If you recall, I pointed out that women usually get in trouble because of a man being involved. That is true of any race.

You have yet to answer the question, you're just so desperate to prove me wrong about any little detail.

Is the question not relevant and compelling?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

(Your source)  

There is ample evidence the woman was found hanging by her neck in her cell.  I never said a cop hanged her ... but there can be little doubt that those Texas police bastards drove her to it, IF they didn't hang her themselves.  No indictment resulted as there was no evidence an officer was involved. You posited pure bullshit as fact in the theme title for this thread.  Obviously there are black women who were killed by police, which I believe you actually knew . . ..  You really are getting easy old boy ...

Nuff said.

So far you've shown a black woman, with a black man, who fired a SHOTGUN at police and another who committed suicide.

If you recall, I pointed out that women usually get in trouble because of a man being involved. That is true of any race.

You have yet to answer the question, you're just so desperate to prove me wrong about any little detail.  

Is the question not relevant and compelling?

Your inability to comprehend simple information is astounding. Once again: http://www.slate.com/blogs/xx_factor/2016/08/03/korryn_gaines_is_the_ninth_black_woman_shot_and_killed_by_police_in_the.html

Obviously the word "ninth" is too complex for you. The link describes one more than eight black women who died at the hands of police.

One part of that bit of information confuses you? Explain and I'll do my best to help you out .... LOL

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sandra Bland supposedly committed suicide in a jail cell, after a false arrest for failure to signal when changing lanes...when she was trying to get out of the way of a police car. The entire department has had to change policies because of that cop's malfeasance. He didn't have a reason to detain her.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:
Sandra Bland supposedly committed suicide in a jail cell, after a false arrest for failure to signal when changing lanes...when she was trying to get out of the way of a police car.  The entire department has had to change policies because of that cop's malfeasance.  He didn't have a reason to detain her.

Truth is, Sandra Bland died because she refused to put her cigarette out or exit the car in response to unreasonable, unwarranted commands from the white racist, bullying and cowardly cop who was harassing her.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Sandra Bland supposedly committed suicide in a jail cell, after a false arrest for failure to signal when changing lanes...when she was trying to get out of the way of a police car.  The entire department has had to change policies because of that cop's malfeasance.  He didn't have a reason to detain her.

Truth is, Sandra Bland died because she refused to put her cigarette out or exit the car in response to unreasonable, unwarranted commands from the white racist, bullying and cowardly cop who was harassing her.

By you posting "Truth is" lets everyone know your version is far from the truth.

Thank you for sharing.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

By you posting "Truth is" lets everyone know your version is far from the truth.

Thank you for sharing.

With Boards's poll now showing 14 votes for Hillary and one for Trump, the roar of the crowd applauding your infant-like above comment must be deafening.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Thank you for sharing.

With Boards's poll now showing 14 votes for Hillary and one for Trump, the roar of the crowd applauding your infant-like above comment must be deafening.

Yeah boy, that is REALLY telling!  No doubt the whole country thinks the same!

Why are NO black women, armed or unarmed, killed by police?   AnimatedLaughterPink

RealLindaL

RealLindaL wrote:So will we hear Markle graciously admit that he was WRONG to say NO black women had been killed by police?  HA.   Fat chance.

What say you, Markle? Care to step up to the plate and admit your initial premise here was incorrect?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

RealLindaL wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:So will we hear Markle graciously admit that he was WRONG to say NO black women had been killed by police?  HA.   Fat chance.

What say you, Markle?  Care to step up to the plate and admit your initial premise here was incorrect?

He's not ever going to do that -- he's just like Trump. Once he's dug himself a hole he keeps on digging! LOL

RealLindaL

Wordslinger wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

What say you, Markle?  Care to step up to the plate and admit your initial premise here was incorrect?

He's not ever going to do that -- he's just like Trump.  Once he's dug himself a hole he keeps on digging!  LOL

Seems to be the case, doesn't it? The only times I've ever seen Markle backtrack were when he could blame his error on a typo or a brain-to-hand glitch. (And that blaming it on anything or anyone other than himself is also big time Trump mental territory.)

Markle

Markle

Amusing, but not unexpected.

I compliment women on their intuitiveness and common sense and the Progressives want to fight.

Apparently, Progressives demand that women are just as dumb as men when it comes to endangering themselves.

Approximately 844 people have been killed by cops this year with my Progressive good friends only being able to find a handful of women who have been killed with one being with a man, both armed and firing a shotgun at police and the other committing suicide in a jail cell.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Amusing, but not unexpected.

I compliment women on their intuitiveness and common sense and the Progressives want to fight.

Apparently, Progressives demand that women are just as dumb as men when it comes to endangering themselves.

Approximately 844 people have been killed by cops this year with my Progressive good friends only being able to find a handful of women who have been killed with one being with a man, both armed and firing a shotgun at police and the other committing suicide in a jail cell.

Your inability to comprehend simple English isn't funny anymore. Your thread claims black women aren't killed by police. We proved they are.

Again, you were dead ass wrong, and are unable to admit it.

I'm starting to feel sorry for you old man ...f

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Apparently, Progressives demand that women are just as dumb as men when it comes to endangering themselves.

Excuse me, who was the one who ASKED this question in the first place??

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Approximately 844 people have been killed by cops this year with my Progressive good friends only being able to find a handful of women who have been killed

A handful of BLACK women, which is what you asked for, remember???

You would also do well, for the umpteenth time, to remember that not every non-Conservative on this board is a Progressive.  You show your narrow-minded tendency to put everyone in little cubby-holes whenever you do this. Apparently you're woefully unable to deal with people without classifying them according to your preconceived notions -- thus denying yourself the full and genuine experience of inter-human communications.  You must be a terribly uptight individual.

Markle

Markle

I knew exactly how many women had, possibly, been killed by police this year. The number is so low as to be a rounding error.

I also knew that by heading my thread with NO, and given that I knew my Progressive good friends would have nothing else to challenge my post and would jump on a difference between 6 and 0...AMONG HUNDREDS.

So tell me, why can't men listen to their women...at least once in a while?

Although, Keith Lamont Scott's wife didn't know, or want to admit, that her husband was a convicted felon, smoking pot outside and had a gun.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

You started the thread by asking why No black women were killed by police.  I showed you evidence your premise was bullshit.  Why are you so childish and afraid to say "I was wrong?"

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

In fact, as we proved, black women are killed by police.

End of story.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum