Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why did Obama's literary agency say Obama was born in Kenya in his published bio?

+2
Yella
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Nekochan wrote:I looked at his BC....but I don't know legal from illegal.
Honestly, it really isn't important to me where he was born. I just want him out of the WH. But I think that if his mother was a US citizen, then he is a US citizen--UNLESS he renounced his citizenship. And good luck finding any evidence of that.

they found the evidence, and the man who found it went back over there to get more proof got killed.

I think they know he is a fake, the people above. not sure what kind of games they are playing, but hes got to go...................................

Sal

Sal

Chrissy8 wrote:
they found the evidence, and the man who found it went back over there to get more proof got killed.

I think they know he is a fake, the people above. not sure what kind of games they are playing, but hes got to go...................................

Why did Obama's literary agency say Obama was born in Kenya in his published bio? - Page 3 Tumblr_lq25dru0rJ1qj4vj5o1_400

Chrissy8 wrote:
Nekochan wrote:I looked at his BC....but I don't know legal from illegal.
Honestly, it really isn't important to me where he was born. I just want him out of the WH. But I think that if his mother was a US citizen, then he is a US citizen--UNLESS he renounced his citizenship. And good luck finding any evidence of that.

Do you make this stuff up all on your own?

catfriedlegs

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Did you have t add more fuel to a fire already being stoked by PaceDog#1, Markle, Newswatcher, NoChain, Crissy8, and perhaps a couple of others? Those folk don't need any further agitation. It's like going to the circus and intentionally banging the bars of the monkey cage.

Laughing

It just never stops. And becomes funnier with each new post.

by this time in gW bushes presidency we knew how poorly he done in college. We knew about how well he did in the military. I think we knew all the little dirty details.

we dont with obama, and when stuff came out like bill airs, rev wright, and even the controversial things he wrote about in his own books. IT ALL got little attention from the media and swept under the rug.

These questions deseerve a proper answer and obama needs to be vetted properly.

his background is pretty ugly when you consider that most politicians cant have a single mark against them to get into office. obama was a huge exception to that rule and some people would like to know why.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum