Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Obama's approval ratings are so low now, the Kenyans Are accusing him of being born in the United States .

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This cartoon originated in Scotland . It looks like most
Of the world is laughing at our nation's leadership.

President Obama's approval ratings are so low now, the Kenyans Are accusing him of being born in the United States . ?ui=2&ik=81fc29aa54&view=att&th=1420ebc1ee76f265&attid=0

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

President Obama's approval ratings are so low now, the Kenyans Are accusing him of being born in the United States . 37103810

ILLOGICAL

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

President Obama's approval ratings are so low now, the Kenyans Are accusing him of being born in the United States . 0bachmann_palin

President Obama's approval ratings are so low now, the Kenyans Are accusing him of being born in the United States . Romney+nazi

President Obama's approval ratings are so low now, the Kenyans Are accusing him of being born in the United States . Biden_nazi

President Obama's approval ratings are so low now, the Kenyans Are accusing him of being born in the United States . 165207_190obama_nazi

Nekochan

Nekochan

If the Forbes article about 93 million Americans losing their health insurance plans that I just posted a thread to is correct...his ratings aren't going to be going up any time soon.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Nekochan wrote:If the Forbes article about 93 million Americans losing their health insurance plans that I just posted a thread to is correct...his ratings aren't going to be going up any time soon.
I wish it was 93,000,001. If it was, that might make him go up a couple points if they asked me. lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

Bob wrote:
Nekochan wrote:If the Forbes article about 93 million Americans losing their health insurance plans that I just posted a thread to is correct...his ratings aren't going to be going up any time soon.
I wish it was 93,000,001.  If it was,  that might make him go up a couple points if they asked me.  lol
You just haven't received your notice yet. Twisted Evil

Sal

Sal

OMG!!

Oh Noes!!!

He'll never get reelected now!

President Obama's approval ratings are so low now, the Kenyans Are accusing him of being born in the United States . Onoz-omg

lol

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:OMG!!

Oh Noes!!!

He'll never get reelected now!

President Obama's approval ratings are so low now, the Kenyans Are accusing him of being born in the United States . Onoz-omg

lol
Now that's just cute.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum