Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

COWH can't send reps to funeral for General, but can send them to Michael Brown's funeral

+5
knothead
Markle
Joanimaroni
ZVUGKTUBM
Floridatexan
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

2seaoat

Are you cheering the black officer in Utah for shooting a white kid?

The militarization of the police and the drug war is based largely on race and racial politics starting with Nixon's war on drug and his southern policy. This is a known historical fact. Now if white kids are getting killed as collateral damage in that war, it is no wonder, because when you turn the police into a military power, they are not serving and protecting, and the enemy becomes us. As the expansion of citizen abuse is starting to get folks like T upset with the government over reach, we forget the historical significance of where this began and where it is going. I have been consistent. Shut the drug war down, and demilitarize the police with reductions in the criminal justice system nearing twenty five percent. The worse abusers of black kids are black cops who have become part of this occupation force we politely call police. Barney rules and Andy has left the house.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:Are you cheering the black officer in Utah for shooting a white kid?

The militarization of the police and the drug war is based largely on race and racial politics starting with Nixon's war on drug and his southern policy.  This is a known historical fact.  Now if white kids are getting killed as collateral damage in that war, it is no wonder, because when you turn the police into a military power, they are not serving and protecting, and the enemy becomes us.  As the expansion of citizen abuse is starting to get folks like T upset with the government over reach, we forget the historical significance of where this began and where it is going.   I have been consistent.  Shut the drug war down, and demilitarize the police with reductions in the criminal justice system nearing twenty five percent.  The worse abusers of black kids are black cops who have become part of this occupation force we politely call police.  Barney rules and Andy has left the house.

It was a yes or no question. Your usual dissertation was unnecessary, unless of course you are honing your typing skills.

The worse abusers of black kids are black cops who have become part of this occupation force we politely call police.

Do you have statistics to support this claim or is it just more unsubstantiated Seaotisms?

2seaoat

My personal involvement with one of two black officers who were relieved of their duties for abuse. Most of their abuse was against black youth. The police force mentality of us against them does not break down to the officers race, and often I will be a white officer who reports the abuse. Abuse is abuse, and when a system degrades the worth of a black youth, a black officer is not exempt from the group think.

knothead Today at 6:51 pm
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

....So yes there would be less criticism.

Highly doubtful........

I call bull caca . . . . he gets criticized whatever he does or does not do so
FUCK IT!!! I hope that's his attitude . . .

--

Attitude of the
Country reflects leadership

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You need to consider who the people are that are killing black teens....it's other blacks.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/the-real-truth-about-blacks-and-gun-violence/

2seaoat

What fills the jails with black men, and initiates gang violence?  Prohibition.  Who expanded prohibition and developed the Southern Strategy?  Richard Nixon.   How is that strategy working today?   Grid lock, as the Oligarchy and special interests have created a police state to protect their theft of America and perpetuate a racial divide which has people voting against their economic interests.   This is not new, and it is well documented.   Racism is alive and well in America, and racial politics allow prohibition to continue, and the gangs to thrive in their criminal enterprises and the violence to maintain the same.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Thankfully, this President does not answer to the Markles of this world....... !!

Heck, I doubt Mr. Markle has ever been an employer, but at least it makes him feel good when he can dictate how the President should spend his vacation time.

Been an employer, as you well know, for more then 50 years. Owned a number of companies and have been very successful thank you for your trust and confidence.

Would you explain all the business and management experience of semi-retired President Barack Hussein Obama? Did he even have a job outside government?

Really, I don't believe you should be concerned about my work experience. I'm not the leader of the free world.

2seaoat wrote:What fills the jails with black men, and initiates gang violence?  Prohibition.  Who expanded prohibition and developed the Southern Strategy?  Richard Nixon.   How is that strategy working today?   Grid lock, as the Oligarchy and special interests have created a police state to protect their theft of America and perpetuate a racial divide which has people voting against their economic interests.   This is not new, and it is well documented.   Racism is alive and well in America, and racial politics allow prohibition to continue, and the gangs to thrive in their criminal enterprises and the violence to maintain the same.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_strategy

COWH can't send reps to funeral for General, but can send them to Michael Brown's funeral - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTqb-UlOMycAwg9RPenJZklz3igl7Yprkpx2uRH_53Jw5VYB9zbOQ

If it isn't drugs they'd just find something else to fight over as a get rich quick scheme that's illegal.

That's easier than going to school and finding a job.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lAvkeioshs

Smile

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

high incidences of black-on-black violence........... A societal factor, the glorification of the “gangsta” lifestyle is one. In the absence of a family unit this is the only acceptance, the only “love” that many young black males may get. More often it’s a short step to violence egged on by peer pressure to fit in.

What is lacking in these communities is respect. Where there is no respect, there is no conscious no reasoning of right or wrong of how one’s actions can affect others. Where there is no respect there is only thoughts of oneself motivated by greed – I want, I need, I must have.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The death of Michael Brown has nothing whatsoever to do with "black-on-black" crime.

Floridatexan wrote:
The death of Michael Brown has nothing whatsoever to do with "black-on-black" crime.  

COWH can't send reps to funeral for General, but can send them to Michael Brown's funeral - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaCNIVxPkyq8yhuW9Ny1M07i_2edBum6OYMDTXEKEdgLsoIvzb

The crime whether it's; black-on-black, white-on-black, black-on-white, black-on-yellow, yellow-on-black, ad naseum...; is a symptom of the underlying cause.

The true culprit to the violence in general is; attitude, lack of respect, fear, etc... which can be summed up as a lack of morals and ethics that are productive to society as a whole.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0EQlIzPowM

Smile

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:If it isn't drugs they'd just find something else to fight over as a get rich quick scheme that's illegal.

Can you clarify who "they" is in the above post?

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:If it isn't drugs they'd just find something else to fight over as a get rich quick scheme that's illegal.

COWH can't send reps to funeral for General, but can send them to Michael Brown's funeral - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZnsgQ7Yrc-TKLYa2MBkPxu6lRnz5oat6jkvVa4XkLE0D7wr__

Just about anyone involved in the business of running illicit drugs in the United States.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5DBrITYylw

Smile

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:

Yes, I know. No one, including you, gives a shit about black on black murders. Not even when it is the leading cause of death for black teens and young men. Only if it is white on black does it get recognized.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Yes, I know. No one, including you, gives a shit about black on black murders. Not even when it is the leading cause of death for black teens and young men. Only if it is white on black does it get recognized.

Bullshit.

Your tired old "black-on-black crime" canard is just a way to change the subject and blame the victim.

Markle

Markle

President Lyndon Baines Johnson's War on Poverty and Great Society created a world of unintended consequences.

One was the increased rewards for women having children out of wedlock. That creates two other problems. One is having children growing up in broken homes without the benefit of a father.

The other problem it created was the crushing effect of not being needed as the head of a household had on men. No longer were they needed as the head of a household so they found other areas to express the masculinity.

There is one key difference, aside from money, between children who grow up in poverty and those who do NOT grow up in poverty. That is whether the parents are married or not.

What do both parties always seem to propose? MORE entitlement spending, further encouraging people to be single, have children and live off taxpayers.

2seaoat

Anybody outside a lily white Iowa community where some get government checks in retirement, and their family gets government subsidy for not farming worried about somebody else getting more government handouts. They are the necessary for the blatant robbery of America......you have to have a scapegoat.........it just would not work any other way.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Bullshit.

Your tired old "black-on-black crime" canard is just a way to change the subject and blame the victim.

BS......I' m tired of the outrage and media coverage of white on black crime.....while other crime is ignored. If I had a black child I would certainly do everything in my power to bring attention to what is killing black kids. Media attention and Obama's commentary does absolutely nothing but create racial divide.

I haven't seen you post anything about Dillon Taylor. Do you even know who he is?

He was killed, 2 days after Mike Brown, walking out of a store in Salt Lake City. He was unarmed and he was shot by a black cop. No media coverage. No White House representatives were sent to his funeral 7 days ago......hell they didn't even have any looting or burned buildings during the quiet peaceful protest. Now you explain to me why Brown's case is different from Taylor's.

Taylor did not rob a store, assault a store owner, assault a cop or even try to grab a cops gun. But he is just as dead as Brown.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:Now you explain to me why Brown's case is different from Taylor's.  

Because of the deeply entrenched sense of systematic and institutionalized injustice that is symptomatic of the relationship of black communities across the country with the criminal justice system.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Now you explain to me why Brown's case is different from Taylor's.  

Because of the deeply entrenched sense of systematic and institutionalized injustice that is symptomatic of the relationship of black communities across the country with the criminal justice system.

Do the black gansta wannabes and thugs contribute to keeping this mentality entrenched in society?

From the article I posted today......a black speaks out.

“I refuse to buy the argument about poverty and lawlessness, even among African-Americans. Times were `1000xs worse during the Great Depression, yet there was not the rampant violence and low regard of life in the black community of that time.

Blame the lack of morals, family values that reflect babies having babies, where a woman becomes a mother at 15, a grand mother at 30, a great grandmother at 45 and a great great grandmother at 60.

Blame a lack of value on education. Where “parents” are more likely to be able to tell you the names of the cast of Real Housewives of Atlanta than the name of their children’s teachers. And where the line for cable at Comcast stretches out the door but the neighborhood library is like a ghost town.

Blame the no-snitching “code of honor” that harbors criminals and gives police the silent treatment.

Blame a lack of pride and self respect for areas of town that will not pick up a piece of litter or allow for unkempt lawns.

I do not subscribe to the theory that being poor = being a criminal.”

It goes on to speak about lack of respect for self and others.

2seaoat

It goes on to speak about lack of respect for self and others.

Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.

lack of respect.....maybe they only have 3/5s respect.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

2seaoat wrote:It goes on to speak about lack of respect for self and others.

Representatives and direct Taxes shall be apportioned among the several States which may be included within this Union, according to their respective Numbers, which shall be determined by adding to the whole Number of free Persons, including those bound to Service for a Term of Years, and excluding Indians not taxed, three fifths of all other Persons.

lack of respect.....maybe they only have 3/5s respect.

Lol right out of the eulogy speech for Brown. Was that 3/5 self respect or respect for others.

2seaoat

Lol right out of the eulogy speech for Brown. Was that 3/5 self respect or respect for others.

The truth is self evident. The southern political strategy, the war on drugs, and the war on young black men does not have the chains of slavery, but its origins are the same. Racism.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum