Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

No coverage of this, but the polar opposite of Ferguson, Mo.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/black-cop-kills-white-man-media-hide-race/

While national news media continue to focus on race in Ferguson, Missouri, where a white police officer shot and killed an unarmed black teenager, they apparently don’t think a similar case in Utah with the races reversed is that newsworthy

Sal

Sal

Yes, this certainly serves to illuminate the white man's long and tortured history of mistreatment and injustice at the hand of the criminal justice system.

Maybe, Mitt Romney will lead the protests.

The officer is "not white"... that's not the same thing as being black. Yes... this passes for liberal logic.

Sal wrote:Yes, this certainly serves to illuminate the white man's long and tortured history of mistreatment and injustice at the hand of the criminal justice system.

Tru dat... white people have never been treated unfairly... white people can't be victims... amiright?

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:Yes, this certainly serves to illuminate the white man's long and tortured history of mistreatment and injustice at the hand of the criminal justice system.

Tru dat... white people have never been treated unfairly... white people can't be victims... amiright?

Well, I generally side with the people versus the jack booted thugs regardless of their melanin levels.

Just helping PeeDawg understand why this might garner a tad less attention is all.

2seaoat

This needs to go to the grand jury. Until each and every police shooting goes to a grand jury where citizens have an opportunity to review the facts, we will see continued shootings of unarmed citizens. I would like to see a federal law passed which makes it a mandatory federal grand jury on ANY officer shooting of an unarmed citizen. The killings have to stop and the tail has to quit wagging the dog.

I agree... trying to divide we the people is a serious mistake by the baiters. If we looked at the common denominators objectively... the them in these cases are the authorities. But we are caught focusing on race to our own detriment. It's the police state and every govt overreach that should be the focus. I can't help thinking that is a deliberate strategy... and you seagoat are guilty of being a useful idiot for that agenda. Congratulations.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I agree... trying to divide we the people is a serious mistake by the baiters. If we looked at the common denominators objectively... the them in these cases are the authorities. But we are caught focusing on race to our own detriment. It's the police state and every govt overreach that should be the focus. I can't help thinking that is a deliberate strategy... and you seagoat are guilty of being a useful idiot for that agenda. Congratulations.

Are you kidding me?

Racism is one of the most useful instruments in the corporatists' toolbox to divide the people.

Hear those dog whistles?

Fetch, boy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum